Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scorpius

Gah.. pls People.. concentrate more...

I didnt know where to put this is.. first thought was funny section but i think since this gets

annoying for me i post it here.

I beg you all to concentrate on WHO you actually talking with.. since a few weeks ppl pming me

that they said i wanted to buy stuff of em (which i didnt wanted) and cursed at me because they said

i cursed at them.. :PB)

I know there are like 2 ppl or so out there with almost the same name..

I dont care about what they said to you or what they have done but pleeeeeaaaaassssee.. only because

they begin with "FA" too doesnt mean automatically its me... :)

The First PMs were quite fun.. but it is getting a lil bit annoying sometimes.. and even rude.. i will NOT say

names who PMed me and i will NOT say what they said to me.. i just beg you to look at who you are speaking to and write to THIS person instead of thinking automatically about me... B);)

thx alot

and Greetings,

Fabi

oh sorry fabi i won't do it again ;'(

:):P

Hahaha, next thing will be somebody asking people to spell greaves and cuisses right B)

rofl.. well im not THAT picky..

and i wouldnt mind either about the whole thing if it would just happened like 2 or 3 times.

but almost every day someone is pming me with such things.. pretty annoying dont you think? B)

I'm confused... So People are PMing you with silly messages? Is tht right?

To duckyo: There is a character called Fabi (who started this thread). There is also a character called favi, and possibly others with similar names. It seems that some people are not paying attention to the name they type, and Fabi is receiving messages that are not meant for him.

To fabi: Is it getting that bad? Poor you! *hugs*

Be thankful Fabi, your name isnt Stormer.

Having mistyped #sto fire ess (typed /sto fire ess) i got a pm back correcting me. It appears poor Stormer gets these pms a LOT ingame. And apparently from mods as well as players.

So yes, a little care and attention would reduce and remove this problem for teh poor recipients however, dya really think for one moment that teh caffiene crazed sleepless drones endlessly clicking away their mousebuttons whilst they craft/alch/manu/pk their way thru this game are going to be able to concentrate? Hell I know I wont manage it for more than 19 seconds a time.

i guessed that there are more ppl with such an problem :P

Well sometimes it are just pms like "where you want to meet to buy the 8.5k gc worth of books" :P

But sometimes i even get messages like "hey get a life yourself and stop cursing against me" types..

Its not only the annoying part of it.. its also that i get kinda cursed at for things i didnt do. :P

Greetings,

Fabi

To duckyo: There is a character called Fabi (who started this thread). There is also a character called favi, and possibly others with similar names. It seems that some people are not paying attention to the name they type, and Fabi is receiving messages that are not meant for him.

To fabi: Is it getting that bad? Poor you! *hugs*

Thanks, I get it now. :P

Always reply like i do in those situations: kk, i pk :P

Btw. In such situations my mediation skills( a/d120+;p) often come very handy :P

eMPi

can i call you next time then? :D:P

Try having my name. Stormer...

People like to do #sto and often do it like /sto

So I get many people pming me with gold, rabbit, meat, ess and so on.

Even the mods do this.... :P

Heh, When Duckman was still playing i used to get a few PM's.

Then i just hope that this thread opens the eyes of some ppl to concentrate more :)

even tho im not thinking that this will work..

Hahaha, next thing will be somebody asking people to spell greaves and cuisses right :)

and rostogol stone too please... I'm sick of rostogals, rostagals, rastagols and that crap lol

Remember the bot named "Lear" ? Learner got a lot of PMs especially when Lear was offline.

Edited by Puntif

Hahaha, next thing will be somebody asking people to spell greaves and cuisses right :)

and rostogol stone too please... I'm sick of rostogals, rostagals, rastagols and that crap lol

Lol I buy restaguls for 14k :P

I sometimes PM wrong person by accident did ti today got Sweetea insted of Sweetthang :P

What about the poor person who called their char trinity? I can't imagine the amount of 'pc <blah>' pms they got because people were too lazy to type /trinitybot. :wub:

Even concentration on reading thru thread posts seems to be lacking, eh Stormer? :D

Posting after comming home from a work place party does not help with the concentration... :þ

I remember when Ghrae's name was Kit..it didn't work to well to try to do just /ki to pm him..or even /kit..there was kirianthis, kibora, kitara., kinalor and god knows how many others..imagine those poor people getting flubbed up PMs. :)

The same thing has happened to me too, especially when Kit was still around.

/Kat The redsocks totally won! You were wrong! Ha!

me: erm, what? think you are confusing me with someone else.

/kat oh...are you sure, cuz i don't think so...we were having an argument about this a few nights ago

well, you get the point ;)