Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MagpieLee

5 More Guild-Rented NPCs

Remember these?

It has been several months since the these NPCs were introduced and there was a mixed reception. I

thought it was a superb addition to the game but now it's time to have 5 more.

This time, on C1 (sites include Portland City - West side, White Stone City market, Tarsengaard city, Nordcan castle centre).

I reckon with more of these, other guilds will be able to compete with these npcs (I don't think the others haven't changed hands yet) and also, I think that with more users, further improvements can be made.

cool and i hope from first set we learned a bit more..a few added features such as pm for inv..(player) or pm for inv (guild renter) would be nice..personally i was so caught up in the bidding and making sure present functions on bot worked it never crossed my mind until after...my bad!

sorry folks I'm only a peripheral visionary!....i see the future but only out of the corner of my eye! :)

Guest ohmygod

cool and i hope from first set we learned a bit more..a few added features such as pm for inv..(player) or pm for inv (guild renter) would be nice..personally i was so caught up in the bidding and making sure present functions on bot worked it never crossed my mind until after...my bad!

sorry folks I'm only a peripheral visionary!....i see the future but only out of the corner of my eye! :P

yeah the pm thing would be nice, but perhaps a nice pink tutu too

sorry folks I'm only a peripheral visionary!....i see the future but only out of the corner of my eye! :P

The PM to player or guild would not be good. It is an NPC not a bot. But it would be nice for the NPC to give inv quanity to the Guild owner or player. Not via pm but at the NPC itself. There are the other features that we would like turned on as well. But that is up to Ent. But this is all offtopic:(

This would be a nice addition to C1. But would you be able to have more than one? As in one in C2 and one in C1

Agreed.

Our guild definitely loves Decebal, we've had him from the get go and even though we pay a rather high monthly fee :) he's paid for himself 10 times over. I wouldn't mind seeing some more of them being implemented over in C1.

And yes, like I've said here on more then one occasion :P, we absolutely need some sort of #INV command. I would also love to see some of the other options already there being implemented too, such as the ability to have the NPC buy items.

At any rate, I think they are a great addition to the game.