Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pook

apology to all EL players and mods

To all my El friends and family I am posting this to apologize for my behavior the past few weeks. I am very sorry for the things I did the past few weeks. I really like the game and I guess the excitement caused me to become a little wild and carried away in my behavior towards other players. I love this game and would never intentionally ruin the fun for other people. In the future I will think before I act and try my best to avoid offending other people. I hope you all can forgive me. I am very sorry for offending any mods or even radu I pray that I can get my account back and get a second chance. I promise i will be a changed player and not cause anymore problems.

Pookies

*that guy you love*

To all my El friends and family I am posting this to apologize for my behavior the past few weeks. I am very sorry for the things I did the past few weeks. I really like the game and I guess the excitement caused me to become a little wild and carried away in my behavior towards other players. I love this game and would never intentionally ruin the fun for other people. In the future I will think before I act and try my best to avoid offending other people. I hope you all can forgive me. I am very sorry for offending any mods or even radu I pray that I can get my account back and get a second chance. I promise i will be a changed player and not cause anymore problems.

Pookies

*that guy you love*

i have talked to radu about Pookies being locked and the duration but i was wondering if i could get my ip unbanned being home for about a month with mono is borring specially when im looking at my computer and cant play EL :P but was wondering if that was possable

*if you dont believe i have mono i got written proof from doctor* :P