Which will you get in Nov?

WHICH GAME CONSOLE WILL U BUY IN NOV.  

42 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH GAME CONSOLE WILL U BUY IN NOV

• NINTENDO WII
    • SONY PS3
    • NIETHER
    • BOTH

Definitely the Wii. I am super excited about the new controller and using it for the new Zelda game :)

Plus, it's affordable. There is no way I'm spending $600 on a game system and $70-80 on games. No way. Not worth it to me.

Definitely the Wii. I am super excited about the new controller and using it for the new Zelda game :)

Plus, it's affordable. There is no way I'm spending $600 on a game system and $70-80 on games. No way. Not worth it to me.

LOL ONLY THING IS THAT U LOOK LIKE A RETARD PLAYING THE WII

::::NICE TROGDOR AVATAR::::::::

Edited by suitekill

capslock.gif

please do

anyway i think i'll buy ps3 way cooler games for it..

nintendo has childish gamez like mario/kirby etc..

I'm higly addicted from Tekken/Gran Turismo/FF series, so I hope i will buy PS3.

Just need a way 2 get money for it, i will have 2 rob a bank or sumthin :blink:

eMPi

tekken and final fantasy are cool ^^

but racegames like gran turismo suck.. except for need for speed underground 1/2/most wanted

but you should try devil may cry / god of war sometime masterpiter.. those games own ;p

Hmm

I voted none. My reasoning?

I have a wife that loves buying crap like this, and then using them once before deciding that she prefers her PC. She has a brother that does the same too, he had a PSP imported so he could have it 5 months earlier than his mates, and he never plays with it.

No matter what consoles they bring out, it will be cheaper to just buy a new processor/new memory module/new graphics card for my PC and outperform the new console anyway, for probably half the price.

Edit:

I can play old school mario, and do regularly: Emulators are the best thing since retro bread. I can play arcade-perfect games using (if I desired) arcade controllers, and for the price of a download.

Edited by LabRat

lets see i think ill get a 360 cos they'll be down in price at Christmas but anything made by Nintendo aint bad (not spending $600 on PS3 anyways)

lets see i think ill get a 360 cos they'll be down in price at Christmas but anything made by Nintendo aint bad (not spending $600 on PS3 anyways)

They use $ in Ireland?

tekken and final fantasy are cool ^^

but racegames like gran turismo suck.. except for need for speed underground 1/2/most wanted

but you should try devil may cry / god of war sometime masterpiter.. those games own ;p

Oh, i mastered first DMC long time ago( all missions S rank, finished game in Dante May Cry difficulty;p), i didnt had chance 2 play God of War, cous had 2 fully devote myself to eL( sold my PS2 ;*( )

But hey, since PS3 is fully compatible with psx and PS2, i can still buy GoW in good price and try it^^

eMPi

Wii is coming out

PS3 i heard is being put back again due to it not being compatiable with HD yet.

capslock.gif

please do

anyway i think i'll buy ps3 way cooler games for it..

nintendo has childish gamez like mario/kirby etc..

im a sony fanboy but 600 usd + tax=700+70(game)+70(game)=840+more tax

yikes

Im buying the Ps3 way better games, and Im not changing the way I play my games, I dont want to be fightin witha sword and actually have to swing the controller, that wounds tiring, i am lazy

I'm higly addicted from Tekken/Gran Turismo/FF series, so I hope i will buy PS3.

Just need a way 2 get money for it, i will have 2 rob a bank or sumthin :P

eMPi

I would say PS3 too, for the same reasons ^^ Tekken is a great gane, along with the GT series.

Too make money is easy, sell eMPi :)

PS3 since it's region free and you'll be able to emulate on it easilly. Plus, with a launch game like Resistance: Fall of Man, why wouldn't you buy it :). I'll probably end up getting a Japanese Wii (for Japanese Bleach) in some weird, unforseen sercomstance anyways. Also, PSP and it's cusomizable game emulation, cell phone capabilities and GPS forever \o/

Edited by sora_barzahd

Somehow... i dont fell like selling myself atm nor in near/long future :P

And to be at least little on-topic:

If i had the money i would of course buy myself all 3 next-gen's, but since i have 2 choose, i take that console on which is/will be more games that i love :)

eMPi

Honestly? I voted Wii..

1st Reason: Back to Ye good ol' Mario Games \o/

2nd Reason: Its Inovation.. the new controller animates to feel almost beeing in the game (and my lazy I-Have-No-Life-Body can really need a lil bit of moving ;P)

3rd Reason: Well i buyed XBox360 at its Release date.. was allready enough money for me because of my low income of Money from Work. :):P Ill sure wait till the PS3 gets cheaper and THEN i'll buy it.

And i still have to think about how i could afford and HD-TV :S

Greetings,

Fabi

Somehow... i dont fell like selling myself atm nor in near/long future :P

And to be at least little on-topic:

If i had the money i would of course buy myself all 3 next-gen's, but since i have 2 choose, i take that console on which is/will be more games that i love :)

eMPi

Hmm, I want to race you on GT series plx fnx :D

But yeah, I got a 360 it's good if you like racing games, but any other game and it's shit B) so I would go for a Ps3 even though I woted Wii lol.

Defently Wii! :D