Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spartan_Warrior

The surprise from Radu

There are no summon schools. Be a bit daft since you don't get an item from them to sacrifice for the extra experience. :S

There are summoning rings though, these cost half mana (or quarter if also wearing a conjurer cloak).

There are no summon schools. Be a bit daft since you don't get an item from them to sacrifice for the extra experience. :S

There are summoning rings though, these cost half mana (or quarter if also wearing a conjurer cloak).

you could sacrifice the summoned monster....

Part of the point of the schools (as far as I'm aware), was to reduce over-supply of items on the market, due to over-production while levelling skills. Those that simply want to level their skills can do so without flooding the market with their wares.

Summoning does not produce an item which can be sold, and many people already 'sacrifice' their summons for experience (ie summoning lots in an arena and letting them kill each other). Getting double exp for something that is already the norm, seems a little too easy (but maybe thats just me, spent a lot of money on summoning :P).

Is there a Manu school and where is all the other ones?

Wee! 1000 posts, lol.

Yes there is a Manu school, It is in PL. Coords and locations are not allowed on Forums, or Game CH. I only know where the ALCH and MANU school is.

Knight

Ok, Thanks.

Quick question: Is there a manu section in the skills academy? I have checked all over in there and can't seem to find it, but I have overlooked obvious things before. I have heard both yes and no answers to this question in game, so if someone that actually knows could answer I would really appreciate it. :P

EDIT: Got my answer, Thank you B)

Edited by CelticLady