Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
desdamona

Donnie darko

i've seen it some time ago.. really weird but i did understand it at the time i watched it.. now i forgot xD

a friend of mine should still know though

i remember this film... so werid... still remember that bunny like mask. and that song madworld

It reminded me of my life...kindof...in a way.

Realy wow im going to watch it again to try to make some sort of sense of it maybe its just me sometimes i over analize films. Hardcore could you ask your friend what his thoughts were about the film i would love to know my bro who is a Donnie darko fan gave me an explanation over the phone one time which cost him a lot of money on his phone bill it was very very complicated so as usual i just switched off and carried on playing El so i wont dare ask him again.Im one of those people who watches films long after they are released because i listen to what evreyone has to say about a film then make my judgments on it at a much later date,then bug everyone saying omg how brilliant was that film,people are like "what its been out ages" anyway just watched SiX sense again and think the part where the boy describes his grandmother to his mom near the end one of the saddest clips of film ever what do you think ? :)

Edited by desdamona

I just believe it was a poorly made film. lol but in all honesty how good can a movie be if no one can even understood it. (I saw it but didnt like it much.)

Edited by JohnTheWarder

I r fink u r live in Youtube tbh ;*)

I think you live in EL with 15 chars and love them all so much you forget that there is a real life or maybe you dont go out much because of commitments who knows...

Well now im getting to my fave actor pacino whats your favorite film he ever made ? and maybe his best punchline i like Who Do I Trust? I Trust Me from Scarface :)http://www.popartuk.com/film/scarface/who-...0686-poster.asp

Edited by desdamona

:-O! i LOVE donnie darko!!! thats the 1st dvd i ever owned :)

"chut up" "chut up" bwaha *wink wink wink*

"whatsa fuckass?"

fuckass=des :P

i luzzz Jooooo

I think you live in EL with 15 chars and love them all so much you forget that there is a real life or maybe you dont go out much because of commitments who knows...

Yes I have 15 chars. :) Shhame I don't log on EL much tbh, apart from when I am bored.. Also getting round to selling my account, so yah.. :P

Gunna miss me diesie poo? ;p

Yes I have 15 chars. :) Shhame I don't log on EL much tbh, apart from when I am bored.. Also getting round to selling my account, so yah.. :)

Gunna miss me diesie poo? ;p

let me know when you quit ill play more kk tbh ;) and btw heat rocks watch Dog day afternoon classic

Edited by desdamona