Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
master jeweler

Ants

I did search, but all the entries I saw delt with our current nests of ant bots.

How about some ants, along the same lines as large spiders. They attack in groups, multiple combat, no ignore, maybe stick close to a cave, aka. hive and a faster re-spawn. Also, lets make them easier, maybe 15 a/d killable, 1 on 1, but if they attack in a group they are much more dangerous. Something that when you see 10 of these bearing down on you, you pee your pants and run.

Normal ignore conditions should still apply, until you are actually fighting one of the creatures. Then any others of its type or kin become hostile to you, regardless of defense level or monster magnetism.

This could apply to a lot of creatures; all aggressive creatures, and pack animals such as wolves.

Could solve some of the problems with having to introduce bigger and nastier creatures every week to satisfy highest level fighters -- just add another spawn, and you'll get attacked by two, three, four...

Good idea.

(I thought this was going to be about Learner's Ants: I expected them to be Ant-like in appearance before I first saw them. Still a bit disappointed that they are not!)

I would like some Giant Scorpians with deadly poison (antidotes needed or you will lose 100health over 2 mins or maybe a spell?)

OR what about a Giant snake that paralyzes you for 2 turns?

Maybe even a magic Vampire that life drain you with attacks?

I think some new monsters (or monsters that are already ingame) should start to have special attacks.

I would like some Giant Scorpians with deadly poison (antidotes needed or you will lose 100health over 2 mins or maybe a spell?)

OR what about a Giant snake that paralyzes you for 2 turns?

Maybe even a magic Vampire that life drain you with attacks?

I think some new monsters (or monsters that are already ingame) should start to have special attacks.

That's the idea, spiders should poison you, maybe even paralize you for a time. :P

Yes, we all know this stuff needs to be coaded, I would help if I knew how, but by the time I learn to code, the game would be finished on it's 3rd release. :)