Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
*ZebellaH*

just need and answer...mods please read this.

20 days ago i posted to whitelist section for whitelisting my char 'Alparslan' . But no one answer me about that. As i said before i didnt do anything wrong in game but cause of other damn turkish players i cant log in cause of turkish national ban. i just need an answer for that. pls excuse me for wrong section but i really play this game, have lots of friends till 2 years. thank you...

Omg, yes, well I usually do not read this or the whitelist section at all.. just noticed that I got an email from him some days ago explaining the problem. Well..this is a third-party-relevant-information post I guess.. :P So, I can say this: he was/is in my guild, the *O* guild, and I and the whole guild can testify that he is a honorable, rule-abiding player. Known him for a long time, he is a really nice guy. He isnt banned for his own actions this time either, but because of the actions of other Turkish players which drew the national IP ban on Turkey.. Ya, I know about that there was a lot of character sharing/troublemaking/etc that other players from Turkey did, but he never did such things. Thus, we too sincerely ask the admins that please put him on the whitelist :) thank you.