Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

For the "omfg branchers!11!" people

If only people agreed they wouldnt use the weapons, the nwe all could wear mirror capes instead :(, but u guys want it to be the hard way ;*)

so if you have one of those capes and get hit by MD or MMD rings, scarr, will you still go for your branch? (note plz scarr this post is not intended to be goading/annoying you, merely checking on what your tactics may be in teh future once this cloak arrives)

btw radu, top banana on this. I figured you would pull something outa your hat for it but didnt realise you'd have teh cloak be there for countering a variety of pking items. And to make it craftable is a stroke of genius as it keeps the crafting going in light of any reduction for future MD MMD ring sales (which may well occur once a counter to them becomes available)

damn fine work

so if you have one of those capes and get hit by MD or MMD rings, scarr, will you still go for your branch? (note plz scarr this post is not intended to be goading/annoying you, merely checking on what your tactics may be in teh future once this cloak arrives)

btw radu, top banana on this. I figured you would pull something outa your hat for it but didnt realise you'd have teh cloak be there for countering a variety of pking items. And to make it craftable is a stroke of genius as it keeps the crafting going in light of any reduction for future MD MMD ring sales (which may well occur once a counter to them becomes available)

damn fine work

Thanks.

BTW, the original plan was to use a medallion, but then I decided for the cape because people use the NMT cape too much and I don't like that :D

Yeah, the medallion was silly. But one thing....my nmt cloak makes me a man. That's all I have to say.

P.S. The cape is better than the medallion entropy, you impress me as always :D

Thanks.

BTW, the original plan was to use a medallion, but then I decided for the cape because people use the NMT cape too much and I don't like that smile.gif

Just dont turn the NMT perk to what the NMT cloak does, that would would be BAD, then they could have the NMT perk and the NBC (No BROD cloak)

Just dont turn the NMT perk to what the NMT cloak does, that would would be BAD, then they could have the NMT perk and the NBC (No BROD cloak)

And what exactly did you think the NMT cloak does? It *gives* the NMT perk :P

Edited by molime

im going to spend 7 on the artificer perk, so i dont see how thats much diff, + im sure there r already some ppl that have it.

As far as there's no cloak or something else that gives you the arti perk, there's no other choices than taking it...

Which is different for FR, MM, NMT... perks which don't worth the PP loss if you can have them with a cape.

And what exactly did you think the NMT cloak does? It *gives* the NMT perk smile.gif

The cloak makes the break rate x4 so im told by masterpiter, and the Perk changes your chance of drop, from 40% to 50% for the better.

Am I right?

EDIT: I just realised that the perk was changed, you win molime

:)

This happened in the last update

But hey I would have never been able to afford the NMT cloak anyways, time to save up the PP to get the NMT perk

Edited by The_Knight

I have had the perk since it came out and I have NO idea what in god's name you are talking about The_Knight. It reduces your chance of breakage to 1/4 the normal rate. Always has. Nothing about drops.

Guess I was thinking about some other perk.

I could have sworn that the NMT perk was changing the srop chance from 40% to 50%, I looked back and went through all the perks and realised the one I was thinking of was "Careful Man" which I dont remeber. If I would have seen that the NMT perk was what the NMT cloak does, I would have gotten the perk.

EDIT: My siggy explains it all

Edited by The_Knight

Guess I was thinking about some other perk.

I could have sworn that the NMT perk was changing the srop chance from 40% to 50%, I looked back and went through all the perks and realised the one I was thinking of was "Careful Man" which I dont remeber. If I would have seen that the NMT perk was what the NMT cloak does, I would have gotten the perk.

EDIT: My siggy explains it all

Then how about NOT hitting the REPLY button until you check stuff?

could the cloak be a little bit cheaper?

6k for a cloak that breaks very easy is a bit much

That cape is not meant to use it all the time.