Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

For the "omfg branchers!11!" people

Then how about NOT hitting the REPLY button until you check stuff?

I think your right, it would keep me out of situations like that

I believe there is a perk which reduces the chance of dropping items upon death from 50% to 40%. That is probably what you're talking about. I believe it's called "Careful Guy"

I believe there is a perk which reduces the chance of dropping items upon death from 50% to 40%. That is probably what you're talking about. I believe it's called "Careful Guy"

I looked back and went through all the perks and realised the one I was thinking of was "Careful Man" which I dont remeber.

I posted something like that up there, I think

...go up 6 posts

Edited by The_Knight

Guest ohmygod

How about making the cape unbreakable (cept for acid rain) and selling it in EL-Shop?

I would buy.

How about making the cape unbreakable (cept for acid rain) and selling it in EL-Shop?

I would buy.

I would buy too, even if it wouldn't be cheap. It would be worth it :)

eMPi

or you can make both red and sexy hot pink for the breakable one ^^

I concur! :)

EDIT: oh and btw, I like this idea alot :)

Edited by Ryuu

Of course it can. Immunity to BroD doesn't mean immunity to it's accuracy and hit abilities, therefore, it is possible to break the cape normally, followed by BroD effect.

It reduces the chance though.

[edit]

Btw, does this give a local message if they BroD/BoD went off but opponent is immune? Would be nice to see (for laughs and research)

[/edit]

Edited by RallosZek

[edit]

Btw, does this give a local message if they BroD/BoD went off but opponent is immune? Would be nice to see (for laughs and research)

[/edit]

Yes, it does.

Lol this cape is funny.

Someone was using it against me so I used cutlass until the cape broke, then I used Brod and broke his COL. :)

Thx entropy for such great cloak..we tested it today

1 Zorro vs Crus(cloak) 1hit= cloak gone

2.Istiach vs Nitager (cloak) 3hits= cloak gone

So i wonder if this cloak is good for something:/

Thx entropy for such great cloak..we tested it today

1 Zorro vs Crus(cloak) 1hit= cloak gone

2.Istiach vs Nitager (cloak) 3hits= cloak gone

So i wonder if this cloak is good for something:/

Bah took me mayne 3-4 of Antio's restores to break his cape :) hehe this would have been much easier then I could break his armour insted ^^

so, accordind to you is the break rate of the cloak ok?

i wonder what will ppl think, after they break 7 cloack in few hours of fighting

Edited by Istiach

Not botherd if it breaks fast..

The catch is, it will be pretty breakable, around the breaking level of augmented armor.

#edit - Read what he says, also, if the cape was unbreakable, it would ruin alot of things ingame.. I wish people would think befor posting random shit.

Edited by Liquid

Not botherd if it breaks fast,, Ent already says it breaks fast.

lol that is also an answer

Imo this cloak solves nothing, it is too expensive atm, and with such hight break rate u will need atleast 3 cloacks in inv. Simply because a brancher breakes ur cloak in few mins and then can use his brod. \o/

Edited by Istiach

If the cloak is made cheaper or just manufacturable (yeye, I know it's gonna be under crafting or something someday) without needing any rare items, then it's gonna be good for something. As for now, 6.5k for something that breaks as much as leather aug torsos doesn't solve much imo...

Imo this cloak solves nothing, it is too expensive atm, and with such hight break rate u will need atleast 3 cloacks in inv. Simply because a brancher breakes ur cloak in few mins and then can use his brod. \o/

*yawn*

Seriously though, is the cloak meant to break that easily? I've trained in aug leathers, and sometimes its quite a while before they break. Are matess' figures just cases of bad luck, or is it meant to break that easily?

Not whining or anything, I'm not a pker, just concerned if this is case of a bug, rather than compaints. I mean a cape to protect against BroD isn't very useful if it breaks after a couple of hits of a normal weapon, one would expect it to at least last one fight.

Edited by Terena

I don't think it's intended that you wear the cape for the whole fight (risking it breaking). You keep it in your inventory (just like all your other tools of the trade) and only put it on if it's needed (like if the person you're fighting equips a BroD). Otherwise, you're just risking the loss of 6K+ cape and having the other person laugh at you when it breaks and then pull out his branch.

By the way, the ever increasing number of items available for use in fighting is why a quicker way to change items would be very helpful (the already suggested idea that if you equip something it will automatically remove a similar item and put it back in your inventory).