Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Quimbly

to pkg and all my other el friends

to pkg and my el friends: im sorry i havent been on for a couple weeks, and ive left for a couple weeks now without a word. but ive had alot of rl problems that continue. right now im halfway across the country from where i live by my moms bedside. after almost 2 years of battleing cancer she has taken a turn for the worst. i lost my dad last december from the same disease now going thru the same experience all over again. el has been a great help to me over the past several months to get over pains of rl and will continue to do so as ive made alot of friends. i beg you to please pray for me and my family as we journey through tough times and face uncertainties. el holds a special place to me and i hope to be back soon to whip all ur asses, but whenever that will be, i dont know right now. i miss everyone and hope to come back. :::how do i eat?:::

:)

ty

Quimbly

Quimbly,

I will be praying for you and your family. The loss of life is never easy to deal with. I know in tough times it is hard to look for the rainbow in the sky but keep strong your family will need you. Remember we ( Eternal Lands Comminuty) will always be here for you.

Eaterofsouls AKA Mike

to pkg and my el friends: im sorry i havent been on for a couple weeks, and ive left for a couple weeks now without a word. but ive had alot of rl problems that continue. right now im halfway across the country from where i live by my moms bedside. after almost 2 years of battleing cancer she has taken a turn for the worst. i lost my dad last december from the same disease now going thru the same experience all over again. el has been a great help to me over the past several months to get over pains of rl and will continue to do so as ive made alot of friends. i beg you to please pray for me and my family as we journey through tough times and face uncertainties. el holds a special place to me and i hope to be back soon to whip all ur asses, but whenever that will be, i dont know right now. i miss everyone and hope to come back. :::how do i eat?:::

:)

ty

Quimbly

sending to you all the Karma....I can muster.

take care.....

Guest stalag

pookies dosent have a forum account so im posting in his behalf.

pookies :

Quim,

Im really sorry for all the things that you have been going through, My best El friend i will keep you and your family in prayer and im glad that your ok.. You scared me by not logging on for a month but i cant wait till you return and we start owning again but you will be kept in my prayers

Your boy Pookz

Quim, you and your family are in my thoughts and heart. I hope you all get through this time with lots of love and understanding for each other.

:hugs:

I will pray for you as well. I don't know you too well, but I certainly understand the heartache and stresses you are feeling. May God give you his peace which surpasses all understaning! Remember HE is always in control, even when we dont understand why things are happening as they are.