Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dustin

Guild IRON=Bagjumpers

Guest Dustin

My guild DoA was in PL harvesting lupines for a guild project and Brein comes and bag jumps us when we are trying to switch people on bags. We ask him to let us have our bag back and he says he doesnt like us. I thought IRON was supposed to be a honoring guild? Haha doesnt seem like it to me.

[15:12:01] Kidberg: dude

[15:12:02] Cloud14: omg

[15:12:02] #GM from spearman10: off to pl storage then

[15:12:04] brein: :o

[15:12:06] Dagger1: 3@ selling bp cloak

[15:12:06] delibab: lol baldpeach:)

[15:12:11] Kidberg: Brein

[15:12:11] Dagger1: arrrg

[15:12:17] brein: free blu lupine who want?

[15:12:26] #GM from Hash_: where done?

[15:12:33] Kidberg: I always knew Iron=Bagjumpers

[15:12:39] #GM from Hash_: **we're done?

[15:12:41] #GM from inf0: there should be red lupines

[15:12:46] brein: i don't like you guys :)

[15:12:51] Kidberg: :)

[15:12:52] CheeR_BabE_2005 just hit a teleport nexus, so s/he departed us.

[15:12:54] #GM from Cloud14: lmap....no were not

[15:12:55] #GM from spearman10: nope we got bag jumped

[15:13:00] Kidberg: Report this on outlaws :)

[15:13:03] Cloud14: were glad

[15:14:00] inf0: happy new hour!

[15:14:08] Cloud14: come on give us the bag!!!!

[15:14:14] #GM from Cloud14: lol inf0

[15:14:16] charolles was blessed by the Queen of Nature with 609 worth of harvesting exp.

[15:14:16] scribus just hit a teleport nexus, so s/he departed us.

[15:14:44] Kidberg: nah im reporting him :)

[15:14:50] Kidberg: on OUTLAWS :)

I'll note down to red-tag you for FoC when I get back online. This post is nothing but an insult to the IRON guild.

I doubt anyone of them would do something like that without reason + Brein doesn't play all that often AFAIK.

And you can't reflect his actions on the whole guild.

-Blee

EDIT: GG whining over some lupines. :)

Edited by BleedingSoul

Guest Dustin

OMG dude U saw the dang chat logs. Brein is repeatingly doing it right now just to tick me off.

Yes, I see the logs. And I know Brein wouldn't do this without reason + he's inactive usually so you can't let his attitude reflect on the whole guild.

And what is more, if you're smart you don't post here right away. IRON is a 16+ guild with only 1-3 members under 16. If you PM a leader this will get solved without other consequences on your side.

-Blee

Guest Dustin

Haha now this is getting real rediculus cause now Brien has brought Euric and JimmyJackson in and has bagjumped both me and Spearman10. We did nothing to them. Like i said IRON=Bagjumpers. IRON=Unhonoring guild to EL!

What I find ridiculous is this: You get bagjumped 3 times in under 30 minutes. You've got to be quite a noob to let that happen. :)

-Blee

When you've got 4 people around your bag and you're a little bit smart, you don't move off the bag. LOL.

-Blee

Well, seems DOA are crying about being treated unfairly.

Maybe kidberg will think twice in future about who he chooses to annoy.

Until then, he should refrain from calling ANY OTHER guild dishonourable...especially if he is wanting teh community support that this outlaws posting is meant to get for his guild....

Guest Dustin

LMAO who in the blue heck did i annoy???????????? Brein started bagjumping DoA then brought his IRON members and they did it too. I asked them to pls give the bags back. What was there answer? NO. What the flip u talking about dude? Ive got my reason to call IRON dishonorable. And it seems to me that everyone in this forum explains about being treated unfairly. Thats whats Outlaws are for.

Edited by Dustin

Well, DoA was red-tagged about a week ago by IRON due to the fact that your founding members took great pleasure in annoying our guild by trying to spawn jump Solorni. After many requests for Duece and Kidberg to leave (both of whom were once in IRON and were kicked for dis-honorable behaviour) they still continued to attempt to steel her spawns.

DoA is a very dishonorable guild, and you deserve what Brein has done. That being said, I do not condone what he has done, but there will also be no action taken because of it.

If you all wish to be treated with honor and respect, then you had better grow up and begin to treat others the same. This will be my one and only post on this subject, you guys are so not worth my time.

-Wizz

All hail WizzKidd, teh allnerdy err.. allmighty and smart leader of IRON!

Thanks for that info, Wizz. I should be getting back in EL soon, tell Solorni if they try spawnstealing her again or if you find those guys somewhere training, to contact me.

Maybe they will find out how annoying it is to have your spawn stolen by others then. *rolls eyes*

-Blee

*EDIT* Enough spamming the forum for today, I'm going to bed and I hope I can meet everyone ingame tommorow. ^.^ G'night everyone.

Edited by BleedingSoul

Sounds fair to me, war is hell it isn't meant to be fun.

Is Silver_Knight still in Iron? This guild seems to be almost totally different from last year. Besides, it makes very interesting forum topics. I'm taking Irons side on this one.

Sounds fair to me, war is hell it isn't meant to be fun.

Is Silver_Knight still in Iron? This guild seems to be almost totally different from last year. Besides, it makes very interesting forum topics. I'm taking Irons side on this one.

No, Silver_Knight is not in IRON. If never even heard of him in my 6 months in IRON.

Yes, it is true that Duece and Kidberg were spawn stealing me in Vermor about a week ago. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, certainly not big enough to go crying on outlaws about. It was kind of entertaining, since the ogre attacked its weakest opponents first. I didn't have to restore much at all. I just ignored their taunts "I hate u Solorni" "Solorni pls leave" and various filtered words, eventually doing #ignore on both. So that's how the DoA guild got put on our PK list.

Of couse our members would never bagjump other honorable players. But if you act like idiots to us, expect to be treated as such.

Edited by solorni

Guest Dustin

ROFL....again to IRON's side of the story. I came in spawn at VC and started talking to Solorni wanting to get on her good side from past events. As i was doing so i got no answer whatsoever. She did not have me on ignore just yet. So i sat down and went afk for a while in the castle with my MM cloak on. When i got up Duece was taking her ogres i admitt but she deserved what she got. Then she cryed to her guildees to come rescue her once again. So here comes two IRON members. They tell us to stop so i stop and sit and watch. Now that brings us to today when Brein bjed us. So therefore there was no point in any of it :P

she got what she deserved?? hows that becuase she she didnt want to talk to you? i think you got what you deserved when u were kicked from IRON for scamming,

Your treatment of berningdesire and your subsequent abusive IG's to ACE guild also has DOA on our pk list

If you had simply pked her and left it at that there wouldnt be any issue. But you didnt want to do that. Now you are only just starting to feel teh consequences...and there may well be further ones until/unless I see you apologise for your disgraceful behaviour towards my guild members.

The fact you darent come and atone for your sins in a pk map in one vs one when our members challenge you speaks a lot of your "honour" and DOA will remain red tagged

nuff said

ok, this i slain stupid. DoA got what they deserved. so just shut up and stop whining dustin

EDIT: not slain, plain lol

Edited by Scullsyk

whatever reason it is, IRON rules are no bagjumping, right?

Brein bagjumped, along with guildmembers, heck i dont care who but bj'ing is bj'ing, and it's outlaw

whats IRON gonna do with bj'ing guildies? they tolerate it?

omg lame topic i dont even get it :)

[16:24:43] #Ig [spearman10:DoA] you all are N.O.O.B.S

[16:24:48] #GM from Euric: ROFL

[16:24:55] #GM from spoonman: lol

[16:24:58] #GM from Euric: i killed him like 4 days ago

[16:25:03] #Ig [WizzKidd->DoA] Umm??

[16:25:14] [PM from spearman10: please ignore]

[16:25:15] #Ig [zipher4:DoA] i will restrain spear from other comments

[16:25:27] [PM from spearman10: they told me to do it]

[16:25:29] #Ig [WizzKidd->DoA] kk

[16:26:39] #Ig [spearman10:DoA] I like your M.O.M

[16:27:03] #GM from Solorni: someone block IG from them pls

[16:27:04] #Ig [WizzKidd->DoA] where is this headed?

[16:27:22] #Ig [spearman10:DoA] you all are N.O.O.B.S

[16:27:31] #Ig [Euric->DoA] we heard that one

[16:27:35] #Ig [Euric->DoA] next plx

[16:27:36] #Ig [WizzKidd->DoA] you all are on pk list.. bye

[16:27:45] #Ig [Rock_lee->DoA] can u say that in a pk map ;o

[16:27:47] #Ig [spearman10:DoA] Mission Accomplished =)

It's plain to see from the above that DoA wants to be lame. War is War, and as they say "All is fair in love and war". So please.. enough with the bag jumpers claim, that could not be farther from the truth, and all who know IRON know this to be true.

DoA is obviously trying to impune our honor. They are disgruntled loosers who have nothing better to do. The problem is that you must have honor in order to impune someone else's honor. You guys have sunk even further in my eyes now :)

It truely saddens me that people choose to act so poorly. Had this been brought to IRON's attention before this post was made, the outcome would likely have been much different. As I said before, I do not condone Brein's actions, but I also can not punish him.. you guys have been begging for such treatment from IRON for quite a while now. Enjoy what you have earned!

Wizzkidd, IRON ppl say not to involve the entire guild in this, but now you are doing it to DoA yourself, i bet they're not all loosers..

anyway this topic sux :P

you are probably right. They are not all loosers. And really none of them are loosers. But several of them sure are acting as such.. and many of them were kicked from IRON at one time or another.

After this , deuce and kidberg, i think Deuce and Kidberg got what they deserved. Note: IRON is not a bj'ing guild , but if this happened to your guild, what would you do? Lol, and then Justin admits to stealing solorni's spawns, with no reason. If a guild like this endlessly torments your guild, AND causes an outlaw post on your guild, they deserve anything they get. And after all the #IG's and everything they have done, if I see an open bag thats theirs, I may have to think twice about lettin them keep it. After all; what would you do?

Edited by fyrrflyy