Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Are you a patriot?

Somewhat Patriotic

You scored 53% US Philosophy, 90% American Pride, 73% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

You are a conservative, right?

You scored 62% US Philosophy, 54% American Pride, 46% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

Let me say that I think this test is ridiculous.. some of the questions were misleading or either the answers provided I would have preferred to say "none of the above" or I simply didn't agree with the wording of the question. Ironically, they violate the rights of the individual by asking one's sexual preference and forcing one to sign up for a dating service just to have the scores.. so all and all it was a fun gimmick but still disappointing in the end. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Enyo

78% US Philosophy, 3% American Pride, 0% Involvement, and 100% Citizen

Go figure, I would have thought I would get lower. Not sure how that "3% American Pride" got in there. :P

Edited by Ryuu

You scored 62% US Philosophy, 3% American Pride, 6% Involvement, and 0% Citizen Status!

No idea where that 3% comes from :) Oh wait, must be the Clinton administration question ;)

Though many questions had no appropreate answer for me and I had to pick what's closest :P

Edited by RallosZek

Patriotic

You scored 78% US Philosophy, 90% American Pride, 26% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

There were a few questions I should have . . . ummm . . . researched before answering (or paid more attention in history classes :) ) so my score might not be completely correct

Somewhat Patriotic

You scored 53% US Philosophy, 90% American Pride, 73% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

You are a conservative, right?

Yeah I guess you could say that. But not hardcore.

I generally respect the law and the government, but I think that responsibility for a person's actions belongs to the person, not society. I think that the government has overstepped in several areas and needs to remove itself from a person's private life.

Shea

Yeah I guess you could say that. But not hardcore.

I generally respect the law and the government, but I think that responsibility for a person's actions belongs to the person, not society. I think that the government has overstepped in several areas and needs to remove itself from a person's private life.

Shea

Interesting. I believe pretty much the same, but I clasify myself as a libertarian; I am not a fan of invading countries and stuff like that.

Interesting. I believe pretty much the same, but I clasify myself as a libertarian; I am not a fan of invading countries and stuff like that.

I am not a fan of being told what I can or can't do with my own body, but that is just me. As far as clasifying myself, I guess it depends on which direction a person leans when the wind isn't blowing. *grins*

Shea

Somewhat Patriotic

You scored 50% US Philosophy, 0% American Pride, 0% Involvement, and 0% Citizen Status! XD

Somewhat Patriotic

You scored 56% US Philosophy, 90% American Pride, 53% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

What a crock of a test, Somewhat Patriotic? Just because my answers do not line up with what the testers believe is the US Philosophy?

Yes, I'm a republican, though an old, real old school republican... The type that believes in minimal government.

I believe the government should have no role other then protecting the populace as a whole and providing infrastructure for the common good. Your homosexual, thats nice... Your catholic, way to go... You want to kill yourself, woot, go for it... You don't have a job, and don't want to look for one, good for you... But all of these examples should just be ignored by government, they are life style choices...

I never understood government as a means to impose lifestyle choice on the population. And all the parties are guilty of it.

The only thing I am ashamed of that by stating I am a republican in this day and age, will mark me as a christian conservative. Just like how two years ago, being a liberal ment you were anti-american, rather then just liberal.

And a clear case in the government guiding lifestyle is the tax code. Just give me a flat tax, take out X percent from my check, regardless if I'm married, have kids, donate to government approved charities, or churches. If I am truly giving to a charity because I believe in what they are doing, I will continue regardless of tax benefits. If I believe in a religon, and the church requires funds to operate, I'll continue to contribute. Has anyone finsihed thier degree because they realized they could get a tax break on tuition?

Anyway I have rambled on enough...

So then I guess you are a libertarian, not a Republican. The Republicans, much as the Liberals, want to decide what is best for you, and what you can and can not do, although the Republicans try to restrict more things (such as drugs, freedom of speech, homosexuality, etc.).

And BTW, the patriotism of the test is given by what the author percieves the founding fathers believed when they created USA.

Indeed. It was easy to see, how ideals get corrupted overtime due to interpretation.

Many questions didn't have an appropreate answer for me, because of the classical conflict between absolute freedom and the consequence of hurting others.

Others that didn't have a good answer were mostly about American Pride, they pretty much assumed the citizenship or were very opposite (like the presidency questions). However, that is how a questionnaire forces the user to choose.

Patriotic

You scored 90% US Philosophy, 63% American Pride, 86% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

Vote Libertarian, Fight The Evil Empire. We The People can make America strong and just again. As it stands, we are headed down a dark road fueled by a fear mongering media propaganda machine. Corporate hegemony and fascist theocracy loom like icebergs off the bow of our ship at midnight. If the FBI is reading this, just add it to my family's file, thanks. I make no apologies for supporting The United States Constitution, personal responsibility, and stewardship of the now for future generations.