Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Are you a patriot?

hmm...

Somewhat Patriotic

You scored 59% US Philosophy, 3% American Pride, 40% Involvement, and 0% Citizen Status!

kinda higher than I expected. I guess the philosophy and such is measured against what it should be, or the ideal version, rather than what it is in practice

Somewhat Patriotic

You scored 62% US Philosophy, 66% American Pride, 26% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

Interesting:

You scored 65% US Philosophy, 15% American Pride, 40% Involvement, and 0% Citizen Status!

Considering I've answered to most question opposite than I'm observing in the States I'm getting impression that what I see is opposite to the US Philosophy. What means that either test creator was idealistic or the nowadays goverment, politicians and some of the most frequently seen US celebrities are living with their own philosophy which apparently has nothing in common with US Philosophy.... maybe they're the other 35%?

Interesting:

You scored 65% US Philosophy, 15% American Pride, 40% Involvement, and 0% Citizen Status!

Considering I've answered to most question opposite than I'm observing in the States I'm getting impression that what I see is opposite to the US Philosophy. What means that either test creator was idealistic or the nowadays goverment, politicians and some of the most frequently seen US celebrities are living with their own philosophy which apparently has nothing in common with US Philosophy.... maybe they're the other 35%?

You guys actually believe in those 'tests' or you just want to show us how an unhappy american you are and you don't want to be an american?

Patriotic

You scored 68% US Philosophy, 6% American Pride, 66% Involvement, and 0% Citizen Status!

It is the opinion of this test that, of these four factors, the only one that matters when it comes to being considered a Patriotic American is one's score in the first category--Philosophy. Therefore, if you scored between 0-33% in that category, you have been rated 'Unpatriotic'; 34-66%, 'Somewhat Patriotic'; 67-100% 'Patriotic'.

Certainly, the other categories provide interesting information for your (and others') consideration. However, they are not crucial for Patriotism, and they do not necessarily reflect a love, or its lack, for one's country. Regarding American Pride, some people will be surprised that it does not affect the outcome of the test; some people will be upset by this. However, if a person supports every military action the United States has ever engaged in, but does not really support his neighbors' right to live their lives in the ways that they see fit, then they do not truly love the United States. Further, and despite much of the rhetoric some political pundits engage in, a truly Patriotic American can be highly critical of many of the actions undertaken by the U.S. throughout history. Certainly, much of what the United States has done has been done poorly or for the wrong reasons. And while the author of this test believes that the United States has been mainly a force for good in the world (and the most-free, best nation ever to exist), he respects the opinions of those who would disagree with him and fully supports their right to dissent. For that is what America is all about.

You scored 50% US Philosophy, 36% American Pride, 0% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

wonder how i got the 100% citizen thing..

Somewhat Patriotic

You scored 37% US Philosophy, 75% American Pride, 53% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

Patriotic

You scored 78% US Philosophy, 78% American Pride, 46% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status

At least the FBI won't be giving me a visit tonight

to ensure that you need 0% in everything but american pride, and no less than 100% there! :blink::D:P

I like tests like this, I realize they (in fact) shows nothing, but i like answering questions/comparing to others answers/results.

Result:

Somewhat Patriotic

You scored 40% US Philosophy, 15% American Pride, 13% Involvement, and 0% Citizen Status!

Well, not bad for ex-SU...

Somewhat Patriotic

You scored 43% US Philosophy, 36% American Pride, 60% Involvement, and 0% Citizen Status!

You scored 59% US Philosophy, 63% American Pride, 6% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

Somewhat Patriotic

You scored 59% US Philosophy, 81% American Pride, 66% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status

what it means is still unclear to me. Yes I may dissagree with some of what is going on within the us. And this teast means very little on how I feel

FireBalls

Somewhat Patriotic

You scored 43% US Philosophy, 69% American Pride, 33% Involvement, and 0% Citizen Status!

Needed wayyy more options on many of those questions, never knew i was that proud >.>

You scored 43% US Philosophy, 69% American Pride, 26% Involvement, and 100% Citizen Status!

Ugh, some of those questions were like eeny meeny miney mo...