Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Infamous

new monster / changing d.chim stats

Guest stalag

I rised my coord a little bit to do DC and i regreat already. My advice is to be at fluffy and to keep the lowest p/c possible.

Desert chims positive aspects : none.

Desert chims negative aspects: low drops ; bad exp ; high break rate ; few spwans ; respwan time is so big i have time to drink a coffie ( and i mean it) ; time to find them .

Desert chims positive aspects : none.

There r at least 2 positive aspects (just not for ppl who train on them :) ) :

1) "Retired" players with higher stats dont have 2 worry so much about challengers, cous they will stuck on desert chim for a long time, most of them will get bored before they reach a/d and oa for yeti's.

2) Since desert chim trainers need crazy amounts of HE's, SR's and armors(at least tit chain+ iron cuisses,greaves) mixers have possibilty 2 sell what they have mixed and make some money :)

Little ebul of meh to say that, but its sad truth.

PS. Dont forget about famous rpg aspect, maybe u didnt know but all dcw-trainers r talking with chims :D

eMPi

Edited by masterpiter

Guest stalag
PS. Dont forget about famous rpg aspect, maybe u didnt know but all dcw-trainers r talking with chims biggrin.gif

:P

if you want c2 more populated then you need to give ppl reason to go there.. example nice exp from d.chim ;p

would solve the invasions problem on c2 too.. high lvl fighters go training at c2 so they can help with invasions

Like Stalag said, make a level cap. Then we can REALLY have monsters that are for teamwork. Right now it is just pointless to fight as a team, as it has been said. it is not good for xp, and not good for drops.

Or, if there's not ever going to be a level cap, make team monsters have frequent and good drops, so there is a point to stop training to go and fight as a team.

And, with a level cap, we have a real goal to work towards. You CANT deny that there is no real roleplay in the game. "train" is the perfect word to use when regarding monsters. :)

You say the game is not just to level, but to go roleplay. But there really is no fun way to do it, with the way the game is right now. EL is unique, and that's why it's so great. But that's also it's worst problem. Alot needs to be fixed/changed.

Just my 2 cents. :)

lol ye roleplaying in EL is just sitting in a tavern with some other ppl doing stuff like *grabs a beer* i ain't wasting my time on that :/

and lvl cap isn't a good idea then the only thing to do is pk'ing.. how long can u keep that up with no income?

train? no cuz of lvl cap.. mining? or making essies..? way to boring for a real fighter.

so with lvl cap all fighters who reach the cap would just quit.

Guest ohmygod

and we have what we wanted dcw are stronger....

kool will have to try one after work :)

Guest stalag
and we have what we wanted dcw are stronger....

you sure?

Seems they have a little more critical hit cuz of new function in use, but in exp terms is like before. Mana drain also gives a little less mana now...great :)

Edited by stalag

Guest stalag
I didn't notice any difference.

thats cuz u have uber p/c and they dont have time to hit you :)

One advantage to not training is I dont care :)

#edit - Infact all you people do is bitch, about one thing or another.. You moan about rings and Brod, Ent makes a cape, you then moan about that, you also moan about monsters. If you dont fucking like it play another game?..

Edited by Liquid

meh i just started crafting..

a/d gets too lame basicly ur training for nothing once you have high a/d there is no1 in pk..

and to train you need to stick to those damn fluffs for years

i still got my p/c though so i won't completely quit pk'ing ;p