Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Infamous

new monster / changing d.chim stats

If people wont so botherd about there "items" pk would be more fun.. And if people realise this is a game to have fun with then maybe PK could be what it used to..

People say PK is boring.. I wonder why -.-'

One advantage to not training is I dont care :D

#edit - Infact all you people do is bitch, about one thing or another.. You moan about rings and Brod, Ent makes a cape, you then moan about that, you also moan about monsters. If you dont fucking like it play another game?..

no just ppl keep me here

b/c everyone is afraid to go into PK, including the top fighters b/c of Brod, mana burn ect?

U may have some point :laugh:

eMPi

b/c everyone is afraid to go into PK, including the top fighters b/c of Brod, mana burn ect?

U may have some point :laugh:

eMPi

It's got nothing to do with the Brod, just everyone makes allinces and dosn't fight, why you think I joined PkG?

#edit - No Dushan, because they have enemys, enemys = PK, PK = fun, kk?

Edited by Liquid

lol ye roleplaying in EL is just sitting in a tavern with some other ppl doing stuff like *grabs a beer* i ain't wasting my time on that :/

As opposed to wasting hours of your day fighting with fictional monsters on a computer server so you can JUST GET a certain number one higher so you can rub it in the faces of everyone else?

Zeechd. A sense of perspective is all you really need to exile MMOGs to the realm of chat rooms.

EDIT: Subject-verb agreement.

Edited by freeone3000

lol ye roleplaying in EL is just sitting in a tavern with some other ppl doing stuff like *grabs a beer* i ain't wasting my time on that :/

As opposed to wasting hours of your day fighting with fictional monsters on a computer server so you can JUST GET a certain number one higher so you can rub it in the faces of everyone else?

Zeechd. A sense of perspective is all you really need to exile MMOGs to the realm of chat rooms.

EDIT: Subject-verb agreement.

i ain't doing that either ;p it's too boring to train ;/

i ain't doing that either ;p it's too boring to train ;/

He R b like mi now ;^)