Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cyprom

The search for the Dark Order

An elf dressed in white came to me and asked if I could help him find something. The price he offered was incredible, so I accepted. He then showed me a piece of paper and left with the sentence "more info will follow". I looked at the paper but had no clue what to do with it. So I decided to ask you for help. I will share the prize if you can find what the elf is looking for. I made a copy of the paper. Please explore and help me with this. Together we shall find out what this is about.

- Clue no longer available -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few minutes ago, the elf left my place. He had come back to give me more information. He told me his name is Shybba and that he’s the leader of a group of Prophets. They’re called “The Prophets of the Bright Light”. Their purpose is to eliminate all evil in Draia. Tons and tons of evilness have they exterminated, but a couple days ago, they found the source of true Darkness. The paper he had given me was a report from one of their scouts who was killed while writing it. That explains the blood on it.

Then he told me a bit more about the Prophets. He claims to possess hidden powers, and that there is an invisible moon. I didn’t get all the details, but there is some sort of spell to make it visible. If they find it, they can destroy the Dark Order without any problem. So they hired a group of human scientists or something. But he said that it took too long, so he came to me for help.

I asked what he actually wanted from me. He looked a bit angry and then said: “I thought you were already looking for them. Better hurry or I can’t pay you!” Then he left again.

As far as I know, he wants me to find the Dark Order. So that’s what I want you to do. Try to find that couple mentioned in the report. Hopefully that’ll satisfy him.

I will set a date for this soon. You can then ask around and try to gather as much info as possible.

You’ll hear from me soon…

Edited by Cyprom

Lol I'm working on it :)

I'll try my best to get something more here tomorrow, if not, you will definitely get more this weekend.

guys, be patient, posts like the above dont need to be posted. kinda like the THC contest this one is still under construction, im sure cyprom is working as fast as she can.

she

omg I really hope that's a typo :)

Not cuz I have long hair IRL that I'm a girl! I've heard that enough..

And yes, I am working on it. If I say wednesday or this weekend, and you don't see anything wednesday, there's no need to tell me you're waiting, cuz I know :wub:

Just be patient plz, this came out harder than I thought it would

yes i meant he, i knew that. btw ive heard it alot too, i had long hair until 3 months ago, had to cut off 14 inches for a part in a show about boot camp. i apologize for my typo.

...im a dark elf, but i dont recall having any conversation with a loud woman. unless you count my mom.

Yesterday, Shybba came back to me and he was kinda pissed off. I asked what I did wrong and he said that the task was meant for me to be done all by myself, and that he doesn't trust the people I'm working together with.

After discussing it abit, he agreed to let you help me, but I had to return all 'clues' he delivered. Tomorrow he will visit me again with some drawing of those 2 dark elves. The scientists tried to make it, I don't know more about it.

This also means that I will have to return the paper tomorrow. So please copy it and save it somewhere. You never know if we will need it again later on.

(From now on, all clues will be posted temporarily. If you miss one, your chances might be smaller on finding them.)

---------------

EDIT

---------------

*poof* :)

Soon...

Edited by Cyprom

And off I go again - looking for two creators :) Thx Cyprom - I loooove to do that :D

One quick question: Is it allowed to us that we do consider about where to look (either here or ingame)?

Edited by Piner

Did anyone check the magic gods place or the magic schools?

Or might that mean they sit on water?

Edited by Piner

Of course lol, eventually you will have to find them. :)

Err Cyprom, I was wondering if you could post the clues as replies ? otherwise they don't appear as new messages.

;) I was replying to Piner... As for your question, I will NOT make new posts, I already double post enough :) there's plenty of time for everyone to take a look if anything changed yet before I put on a new one.

how we know we found the right place?? and how we tell you? if already mentiond, srry but i missed that(along with the second clue:( )

You're supposed to save the clues. Some time soon the chars will be put online and you will have to find and trade them. There will be no clues in game, so the only ones who can win are those who checked the forums.

All the hints have been given, and they have all been returned as well. I hope you saved a lot of them. Tomorrow at a random time (GMT+1, cuz it could be arround midnight :P), the dark order members will appear. They will be inactive. Do not trade with them, or try to make them talk or anything... If you find them, take a screenshot (with yourself on it) and yell something. Doesn't really matter what, but let them know they have been found. They will appear for some time, and then dissapear again. They will reappear several times, and hopefully someone can catch them. Afterwards, I will show the screenshot to Shybba, and they will handle the rest of it. The reward will be delivered to you later on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One person found them but seemed not to know of this contest. So tomorrow you will get another chance, again at a random time. And maybe it wasn't clear, but I will not let you know when they go online. This means you have to check the location you have in mind once in a while. Good luck...

Edited by Cyprom