Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
keli

Juggalette_babe locked

Ok.. pleas tell me why juggalette_babe was locked this is so un fair i never did anything wrong or against any rulz!!!!!!! thisa is NUTS tell me wut is going on please :(

i keli aka juggalette_babe has 1 alt lucrecia Dan aka mysticviper has 1 alt darkdante there is no multi_play or us doing anything wrong please tell me wut's going on? Thanks Keli D. Lewis:)

I want to know why im ban again this is crazy all i do is harvest;/ and kill trolls lol please HELP!

Edited by keli

If you cannot trust your ficus plan...er...husbands...then don't tell them your password! It is still your fault when someone from your IP uses your character wrong!

Also weedfairy..if you are going to vouch for someone, at least make sure you have the credibility that allows you to vouch...

If you cannot trust your ficus plan...er...husbands...then don't tell them your password! It is still your fault when someone from your IP uses your character wrong!

Also weedfairy..if you are going to vouch for someone, at least make sure you have the credibility that allows you to vouch...

no one was on my acc we was at my moms i have done nothing if anything everything is going wrong for me i was gone picking up my kids from my moms and seeing my fam with b/f and markusweck can also vouch for me hes my friend in EL he's one of the best ppl on here a tru friend some one ii can talk to if u can i just want to know wuts going on markus was talking to asgnny for me or something a min ago can u please help im an honest person always have been and i have read all the rullezz!!!! i haVE DONE NONE OF THEM I THINK THIS IS CRAZY ;) PLEASE HELP THIS IS MY ONLY FREE TIME I HAVE 2 KIDS AND THIS game ZRocks!

PLEASE TELL ME why i was bannded i have done nothing explain to me wut i have dont this time ! PLEASE

Edited by keli

I suspect foul play, please look up if juggalette_babe (or mysticviper) had logged on from any other IP address, we dont play EL from anywhere but home and i have curently had some things dis-appear from storage (fast regen cape, iron greaves, and 1 enriched fire essence). ;)

NOTE: I have deleted darkdante due to finding out that the origional darkdante is in outlaws, besides im finding that having an alt is not necessary.

I understand that we (mysticviper and juggalette_babe) are not alloud to come into contact with each other in any manner in the game, we have done well to obey that rule..

I posted this here because

1: it is relevent to the situation

2: i needed to post on my own behalf due to juggalette_babe stating the names of my characters

3: i wanted to notify everyone that i have #killme yes'd darkdante, and that i had thigs dis-appear from storage