Eternal Lands Official Forums
Visvate

server down?

so is there any clue why the server went offline yet? ent had to pay the bills? so he got cut off or something? that would be my geuss... other then that a update but its still strange it went down right after the warning.

hype

my guess is that one of the Giants hooked up with the Grue and took over the Eternal Lands...

Other then that..perhaps Radu got a letter from the EA (Eternal Anonymous ) telling him to force us all a cool down period..

Till we can set foot back on our solid Eternal Grounds..i'll get my HHH on the mushrooms in my backyard :o

Jez

Edited by Jezebelle

(sigh) i guess ill just go to bed its 5 am anyway......................hate that i was having a VERY interesting conversation with a beautiful australian lady...:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

ARGH!

I woke up this morning thinking about what I wanted to do (wolf furs, up my a/d etc.) today in the good life (as opposed to real life) and the server is down! Argh! Now I'll have to study or something. :-)

Damn. Damn. Darn. Gosh golly. Shock horror. Eeks.

Personally, I think it was Mortus who got a bit carried away with his kung fu wood doll and hit right through the fabric of EL and whacked the code out of place.

Guest Blare

(sigh) i guess ill just go to bed its 5 am anyway......................hate that i was having a VERY interesting conversation with a beautiful australian lady...:PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

its 4:41 here, and im thhink that this server didnt go down, i get on the main website and Boom there is 239 people playing, but my name doesnt show i cannot connect its been about 2 hours now *cries* i dont wanna goto bed i need my EL fix

Also will there be an email sent to let us know when EL comes back

*can already see the rioting in the streets*

Come back EL come BacK :ph34r:

Edited by Blare

its 4:41 here, and im thhink that this server didnt go down, i get on the main website and Boom there is 239 people playing, but my name doesnt show i cannot connect its been about 2 hours now *cries* i dont wanna goto bed i need my EL fix

Also will there be an email sent to let us know when EL comes back

*can already see the rioting in the streets*

Come back EL come BacK :ph34r:

Considering the server is down, it wont be able to A) get a list of people online and B) export that list. So what you're seeing on the site is the last list of people online before the server went caput!

Guest Blare

Considering the server is down, it wont be able to A) get a list of people online and :ph34r: export that list. So what you're seeing on the site is the last list of people online before the server went caput!

THis is what i see

This page is updated every 30 seconds.

There are 239 Players Online:

0Anarchy0 2martin _anubis_ Acab Adamant Adramelech Aislinn alumina alyshia Anabella Annraoi arbie Artem asgnny Atahn Aylott Azrakan_Falcon Azriel b3s BaaskeR BaDFliP BadNash beanmaster beckie_the_fair Bellona Berith4 Biker_Boy BikO Blodoks BloodSucker boedha bravestar Bubbasad Buchaille byku Case catch22 Chance Chaoogie coolethan Crash CRMagius crushnator dapiba darkcloud Deadhead DevanLionhart Diphtong Dragami Dragonstriker DuszkA edlothiolon egarra ejwil elar ElfCeNedra elisya elnino enyaw exarkunsith Ezzat faxie Fcelka Felo Feodor63 FInalplaya Findus_1 Florian fogbowl fratodo freeone3000 FullMETAL_aj gabija Gampa garashka geritt Girig green_atilla greenflame77 grisu Grunwald gryfix2 GuanDraco haginbob hamza_oz Harbinger hazlenut heu HylaWateree Ilobypie imana InduS insanergy Isobaric ISTIach jacky33 Jaraxle Jarrel Jason JezeBelle Jitaro John_blund jools71 JustinM katze_1 Kiddo Kina Kinalor kitiamara Klucina Korrode Kuldor Kylara LadyBea LadyPetra LadyReni leahatwood LiSCE LochnessLobster LordTheo Lotreowyn luxxor machevort majestyk MaklifMetal Makrid markusweck Marl Mastah84 max12 Melchloren Melin Mercurious methrea MightyMouse MirceaTM MistickIce Moebird molime moonraven Moraf morcul mortsllehm msciciell murporc MysticViper nekhludov ninjalotus Nintenduh nithir nocturne Nurplewhip Ohceedee ohmygod osin panisonic Pardu Paultiger PhantomEmpress Placid PsyTato queens quizz Rappa RavenWhite revon Ruffstan Saint_Grim Sasiro scotty89 Sedeki sennea shamara shirish Shlyapa Siarato siathes silentbob90 SinS SirJong Slacker slak smula Soc Soldus sparhawk Spodek_DW squiz St0n3 Stasiopl Steve91 stewbaby strength subzer0 suddensam Suessie Swang Szczupaczek Tanyia Tarby Thanidel the_antiroot TheRichie Theryndan TheVoice Thorgard Thunderous tiny1 TirunCollimdus Tobias_The_Grey TomJen Toomass Tornado totte6 Treasurer Troger Typhoeus Tyvana Ustorm velle Vilkata VincentShadow Visvate Vrumfondel wale Wanted Watchwolf WilliamRoberts Willson woodenfire xanados xand xifer xygote yellow_man Zamirah Zanadu Zarakara zarariel

There are 54 Bots Online:

Ace_Messenger Achaja Adarah Anna Ant_1 Ant_3 Ant_4 Ant_8 Ant_Queen Ant_Store Anubis Arachnid Bookman Charn Emporium EternalBroker EternalTrivia Flying_Cow Freya Ghost Gossip Honor Iduna iknow Iluna Isis Karlin Kathkusa LawAndOrder Luxe Medena NannyOgg Nera Osiris Pepa Perun Prattler Quartermaster Richery RobinHood Sava segv Shari shedevil ShopRite SigSegV sms TinkerBelle Trader TrinityBot Trismegitus unity UobeyUok Vooten

Most users ever online was 689 on Sun Sep 17 21:42:20 2006

Edited by Blare

is Entropy sleeping? :/

Most likely yes, and Learner too. It happened around 4:30am ents time, 3:30am learner's time and it's only 7am/6am now their times right now.

is Entropy sleeping? :/

Most likely yes, and Learner too. It happened around 4:30am ents time, 3:30am learner's time and it's only 7am/6am now their times right now.

Hmm, making coffee, think if I add some extra scoops they will smell it and wake up? smiley17_pirate.gifsmiley17_pirate.gifsmiley17_pirate.gifsmiley17_pirate.gif

ps. link to pirate emo arrg

Edited by Arthur_Dent