Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FarStar

Tool broke during no grief day

Yes, but the tools used in the manufacturing process are an exception. The no grief day was meant for combat only.

Then the description should be changed from "No items break today" to "no items break during combat today". Just to be clear.

Day of no grief

English: No items break today.

Role Playing: Today our planet is passing throughout an area in our universe where the electromagnetic law is slightly different, and this is causing the armors, weapons, tools and clothes to never break for the duration of this day.

The above bold word should be eliminated or changed if it doesn't pertain to all tools in my opinion.

Day of no grief

English: No items break today.

Role Playing: Today our planet is passing throughout an area in our universe where the electromagnetic law is slightly different, and this is causing the armors, weapons, tools and clothes to never break for the duration of this day.

If you can break items with Brod, shouldn't above bold words be removed too? :D

On no grief day today my mortar and pestle broke four times in 13 minutes! No one on ch1 seemed to know why. Apparently you have been aware of this bug but I definitely agree that the description should be changed. The M&P is listed under "tools" so it's very confusing this way. Tools are used almost exclusively for manufactoring, not fighting after all. Thank you.

On no grief day today my mortar and pestle broke four times in 13 minutes! No one on ch1 seemed to know why. Apparently you have been aware of this bug but I definitely agree that the description should be changed. The M&P is listed under "tools" so it's very confusing this way. Tools are used almost exclusively for manufactoring, not fighting after all. Thank you.

These items can break and will break. It is not a bug, but what is programmed into the game. The wording was made before the ability to break them was implemented. Tools according to Entropy, are still able to break on No Grief Day.

Yes, but the tools used in the manufacturing process are an exception. The no grief day was meant for combat only.

Tools may be used for manu, but the mortar and pestle can also be manufactured as well.