Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Special effects

well, the good news is I can see shield effects... but I still managed to crash :D

SelfMagicEffect (0x80923d0) created.
ERROR (6, Report Me!): 0x80923d0: 0x8298750: <nan, nan, nan>, <nan, nan, nan>
SelfMagicEffect (0x80923d0) destroyed.

Program exited with code 01.

the funky solid-green where the beam effects align with the ground or paths or whatever also exists though

as for the normals and shadows... lets leave that for after the update... but when it does come up, softer edges, and it'd need a higher update resolution than one minute (you can see it jump on the new minute. that doesn't look so good)

but for now, lets just look for bugs to fix that don't change too much else

ed: Joy. another one.

SelfMagicEffect (0x82aa870) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x82aa870) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x81adc00) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x81adc00) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x800df60) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x800df60) destroyed.
BagEffect (0x7fb8090) created.
BagEffect (0x7fb8090) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x7c43f80) created.
ERROR (Report Me!): ???: 0x7c43f80: <nan, nan, nan>, 20740, 3
SelfMagicEffect (0x7c43f80) destroyed.

Edited by ttlanhil

Graphics and how they look is her realm though, not yours! At this time you can't just decide to make a whole sale change! That is why there is a feature freeze in place as well!

Back up a minute. You said:

No, because anything that is trying to affect the looks of the game MUST include Enteopy & Roja

I demonstrated that Roja is *already* fixing broken normals. Hence, correct normals is a desired change by Roja. This is an already recognized bug. I fixed it. Where's the controversy in that? Did you object to me fixing flicker either? Are you so used to these long-standing bugs and the error-prone, case-missing fixes for them that you don't want to see them eliminated? Feature freeze is for bugfixes. These are bugfixes. Just because it's a bug you're used to doesn't make it any less of a bug.

I have no problem waiting until after feature freeze (even though it fixes a bug with minimal code), and I certainly can understand not wanting to deal with ambient changes now (although they were already discussed a while ago -- you just weren't part of that conversation), but I don't appreciate the stance you're taking here.

I'll once again ask: where is the spot underground that you are reporting as broken?

Ttlanhil: Great, you were able to reproduce it! :D Of course, I still have no clue how to even test for your "green" bug, let alone fix it. Nobody else seems to get that, either. As I mentioned previously, it looks like you're getting an out-of-bounds texture even though glDisable(GL_TEXTURE_2D) is called right before drawing.

But I can try again on the shield one.

Edited by KarenRei

probably redundant by now, but

HarvestingEffect (0x81b0b60) created (-1071641106).
ImpactEffect (0x81e3b10) created.
ImpactEffect (0x81e3b10) destroyed.
HarvestingEffect (0x81b0b60) destroyed.
BagEffect (0x80f9a50) created.
BagEffect (0x80f9a50) destroyed.
BagEffect (0x80f9a50) created.
BagEffect (0x80f9a50) destroyed.
ImpactEffect (0x8011d70) created.
BagEffect (0x82545e0) created.
ImpactEffect (0x8011d70) destroyed.
BagEffect (0x82545e0) destroyed.
BagEffect (0x824bf70) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x8266b50) created.
BagEffect (0x824bf70) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x8266b50) destroyed.
BagEffect (0x82484f0) created.
BagEffect (0x82484f0) destroyed.
ImpactEffect (0x834ddf0) created.
BagEffect (0x8358c20) created.
ImpactEffect (0x834ddf0) destroyed.
BagEffect (0x8358c20) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x81fd450) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x81fd450) destroyed.
SwordEffect (0x8267250) created (1).
Deactivating effect 0x8267250(2494.36 > 600)
Activating effect 0x8267250(532.6 < 600)
SelfMagicEffect (0x7bc99d0) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x7bc99d0) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x7ff7cb0) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x7ff7cb0) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x8414490) created.
SwordEffect (0x8267250) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x8414490) destroyed.
BagEffect (0x7af3e90) created.
BagEffect (0x7af3e90) destroyed.
BagEffect (0x7b82810) created.
BagEffect (0x7b82810) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x7d86d70) created.
ERROR (Report Me!): ???: 0x7d86d70: <nan, nan, nan>, -22940, 3
SelfMagicEffect (0x7d86d70) destroyed.

hmm... wonder how hard it'd be to get a video of the green-beam effect... or if that's needed...

I don't know what I could do with a video. Honestly, ttlanhil, I'm stumped. You're the only one who's reported that, and I can't see how it could possibly happen with a working vid card/vid driver. If you have any ideas, I'm all ears.

Graphics and how they look is her realm though, not yours! At this time you can't just decide to make a whole sale change! That is why there is a feature freeze in place as well!

Back up a minute. You said:

No, because anything that is trying to affect the looks of the game MUST include Enteopy & Roja

I demonstrated that Roja is *already* fixing broken normals. Hence, correct normals is a *desired change* by Roja. This is an already recognized bug. I fixed it. Where's the controversy in that? Did you object to me fixing flicker either?

I have no problem waiting until after feature freeze (even though it fixes a bug with minimal code), but I don't appreciate the stance you're taking here.

I'll once again ask: where is the spot underground that you are reporting as broken?

Ttlanhil: Great, you were able to reproduce it! :D Of course, I still have no clue how to even test for your "green" bug, let alone fix it. Nobody else seems to get that, either. But I can try again on the shield one.

The difference is she has full control of her models and decides how she wants things. You are arbitrarily deciding that means you can change the code during a feature freeze. In theory, that could may not even be needed. We already have too much map load lag and if the best solution is to have the changes permamently in the models works and the code isn't even needed, all the better!

There is no map load lag. I've tested. Don't make up a fictional problem here. The length of time to calculate normals is a small fraction of the time it takes to read the models off the disk.

What part of "I have been reexporting those objs whenever I find them" is leads you to believe that she wants some objects to have broken normals? Do you want flicker as well? I could reenable flicker for you.

I am not "arbitrarily deciding". I'm fixing a reported bug that was already decided on. Once again, just because you weren't there for the conversation doesn't mean it wasn't already described as a bug that needs fixing. Feature freeze is *for* fixing bugs. It's a feature freeze, not a bugfix freeze. If I had used a bunch of complex code, that'd be one thing. I didn't. It's just a straightforward normal calculation algorithm. You'll find tens of thousands of them with a quick google search.

Once again: I have no problem waiting until after feature freeze, although I'd register my opposition to that, at least for normal fixes. My problem is your treatment of this as though I'm just pulling this problem from thin air when it was actually the already discussed with Ent and Roja.

Lastly: How many times must I ask what part of the underground you consider broken?

Edited by KarenRei

There is no map load lag. I've tested. Don't make up a fictional problem here. The length of time to calculate normals is a small fraction of the time it takes to read the models off the disk.

What part of "I have been reexporting those objs whenever I find them" is leads you to believe that she wants some objects to have broken normals? Do you want flicker as well? I could reenable flicker for you.

I am not "arbitrarily deciding". I'm fixing a reported bug that was already decided on. Once again, just because you weren't there for the conversation doesn't mean it wasn't already described as a bug that needs fixing. Feature freeze is *for* fixing bugs. It's a feature freeze, not a bugfix freeze. If I had used a bunch of complex code, that'd be one thing. I didn't. It's just a straightforward normal calculation algorithm. You'll find tens of thousands of them with a quick google search.

Once again: I have no problem waiting until after feature freeze, although I'd register my opposition to that, at least for normal fixes. My problem is your treatment of this as though I'm just pulling this problem from thin air when it was actually the already discussed with Ent and Roja.

Lastly: How many times must I ask what part of the underground you consider broken?

I'm not arguing if it is a bug or not, but right now as I said before, we need to be very conservative on what we touch or we will never get finished! Thats why I said I considered the normals and lighting changes as new features and shouldn't be included yet. We need to focus on the critical bugs that will keep the current features from working good enough from being released. This is an improvement not a bug fix when you look at the current state of the client development. There are also other changes going on that are trying to be stabilized when doesn't use the same 3D object format as well and has it's own object loader.

Ttlanhil: Hmm, I'm not sure why, but some of my updated debugging information for the shield effect is missing. I'm going to reinstate it, and then we'll need to reproduce this again. I'm trying to track down where the first NaN occurs.

Learner: most of the bugs I've been fixing would be classified as "improvements" -- centering of effects, effect sizes, framerates, etc. Only the few ones remain that , and these are ones that I can't reproduce, so I have to work through others to try and reproduce them. I'd initially been just sticking to eye candy; however, I found that pretty much every bug was getting blamed on eye candy, when it had nothing to do with them, but nobody was working on them -- that's why I started tackling other bugs. The shadow map crash started it. That was a hard one, and a big fix. These were trivial fixes.

Want to help get release out sooner? Get me a test character who can actually cast the spells that I'm supposed to be debugging. This whole time, I've been having to rely on other people for that. Not exactly conducive to a speedy release schedule.

Otherwise, expect the hard-to-reproduce bugs to be idling most of the time, and expect my time on bugfixes to be on the more minor ones.

Edited by KarenRei

Ttlanhil: Hmm, I'm not sure why, but some of my updated debugging information for the shield effect is missing. I'm going to reinstate it, and then we'll need to reproduce this again. I'm trying to track down where the first NaN occurs.

Learner: most of the bugs I've been fixing would be classified as "improvements" -- centering of effects, effect sizes, framerates, etc. Only the few ones remain that , and these are ones that I can't reproduce, so I have to work through others to try and reproduce them.

Want to help get release out sooner? Get me a test character who can actually cast the spells that I'm supposed to be debugging. This whole time, I've been having to rely on other people for that. Not exactly conducive to a speedy release schedule.

Otherwise, expect the hard-to-reproduce bugs to be idling most of the time, and expect my time on bugfixes to be on the more minor ones.

Things related to fixing the eye candy, like the centering and size are needed if the eye candy patch is to be included this time. Those are bug fixes of the new feature and without them, the feature won't get included. The normals and other things are changes of existing features. Either way, we need to be conservative on what we allow.

Ttlanhil: Extra debugging statements in. This should help pin down where your particles are getting their NaNs from.

Learner: I'm tired of arguing, and it's detracting from my work on actually fixing the problems here. I'll just sum up by stating that there's nothing more frustrating than working on a project that has recognized bugs but doesn't want them fixed, using trivial fixes, during a period set aside for fixing bugs, when release is being held up by something completely different.

Edited by KarenRei

I don't know what I could do with a video.
don't really know either, but it shows better than the pictures do... xvidcap worked, but the short mpeg is like 3MB, so that's not so good... I haven't played around with videos much, so I don't know much about reducing the file size.

on the other hand, the recording is at a lower FPS than I normally see, due to high CPU usage, and it did show something... not only is there the colour disruption, the colour of the beam itself went white for a bit (this is at one of the tp platforms in whitestone), and the size fluctuated a lot... it came back up shortly after each time it shrunk, though, and the FPS reported by EL was steady, so I wouldn't expect an fps-related detail reduction... I'm hoping the extra information will help point to the problem, because, yeah, it shouldn't be happening :D

well, I had to comment out the *center part in 4 places, since it was coming up variable not found... but I got a crash

SelfMagicEffect (0x848b4b0) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x848cd90) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x848cd90) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x834a060) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x834a060) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x884dc80) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x884dc80) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x841f5c0) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x841f5c0) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x81bc230) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x846b0f0) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x81bc230) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x846b0f0) destroyed.
BagEffect (0x8034310) created.
SelfMagicEffect (0x80209a0) created.
ERROR (7, Report Me!): 0x80209a0, *center: 0x8425550: <-220757, 0.2, 6.84358e+25>, <nan, nan, nan>
BagEffect (0x8034310) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0x80209a0) destroyed.

Excellent! Checking into it right now.

Okay, now that we know where it is, I've put enough debugging statements to determine precisely why it's getting a NaN. CVS update, cause this one more time, and I may well be able to fix this one. :D

Video: Do you not have a website where you can post it? Do you know how to use secure ftp? You could upload it straight to my computer; I'd make you an account. Again, I don't know how much it would help, but who knows.

The white flash shouldn't have anything to do with it. When changing maps, there's going to be a one-frame lag, and this is going to cause a lot of particle spawns as the effect tries to catch up. I actually think the flash looks nice, so I've kept it in.

Edited by KarenRei

I can put it up or use sftp, it's just a matter of the size :P

eh, it's going up, will take a couple mins is all :)

ed: okay, http://users.on.net/~gingerman/test-0000.mpeg ... I suggest turning off your speakers for the short time this is running, it seems to have recorded an electronic squeal :D

Edited by ttlanhil

Jamincolins: Can you give me examples of specific effects for which this happens? This isn't something that I hard-coded, so it must be something relative to the code in which the calling functions are located,

I've personally witnessed this with the cavern wall effect, but a friend of mine indicated that it happens with other effects too. I believe in his case they were also harvesting events.

finally, it crashed...

SelfMagicEffect (0x7aa42a0) created.
ERROR (7, Report Me!): 0x7aa42a0, : 0x7d3c300: <-8.93466e+09, 0.2, 1.88486e+25>, <nan, nan, nan>
Old velocity: <1.26897e+25, 0.736002, -1.18437e+25>
New velocity: <nan, nan, nan>
Old velocity magsquared: inf
Gradient velocity: <1.26897e+25, 0.736002, -1.18437e+25>
Gradient velocity magsquared: inf
To pass to invsqrt: nan
Invsqrt: nan
SelfMagicEffect (0x7aa42a0) destroyed.

Ttlanhil:

That video is insane. Has anyone else seen anything like this? The big issue for me is the big of orange that you occasionally see flickering in an irregular pattern in the middle. I can't think of anything else that could be but a texture. Yet, textures are disabled before the run. I have no explanation for that apart from buffer overflow or buggy video drivers.

Ah! So we're somehow getting a velocity that's really, really high. Squared, it gets higher than maxfloat, which is recorded as infinite. Infinites lead to NaNs, and viola, we have our crash condition.

I'll start scrounging through the code to figure out how we're getting such fast velocities. I think this should be enough info. :P

Update: I think I can tell you why it happened :) The shield effect uses a "spiral mover". The spiral mover can pinch inwards, outwards, or go in a perfect circle. This one pinches outwards, like a centrifuge. Well, the further outwards it goes, the faster it's going to go. The faster it goes, the more it's going to pinch outwards. Notice that way-big particle position. That's the key here :)

So, I just need to constrain the spiral mover, and this one should be fixed.

As for your other bug, though.... that's insane. :D I mean, I could put in some debugging statements to print the alpha and colors of the light beams, but what could I possibly do about a texture drawing when they're disabled? Want those debugging statements in anyways?

Edited by KarenRei

That video is insane. Has anyone else seen anything like this? The big issue for me is the big of orange that you occasionally see flickering in an irregular pattern in the middle. I can't think of anything else that could be but a texture. Yet, textures are disabled before the run. I have no explanation for that apart from buffer overflow or buggy video drivers.
if you didn't notice it (I know the quality in the video isn't that great), notice that the orange is where the path or whatever is behind... there's a similar sort of thing that happens to the platforms themselves behind the beam...

it's as if there's some funky wrong blending done on the alpha...

I've seen this with the tp platforms and there's something I think is probably the same cause with the harv effects that use a beam of light(though those seem to be solid bad-blending, while the tp platform has a flicker... which may only be because the beam there normally flickers)... and I don't think I've seen it anywhere else

Hmm, that's an interesting possibility. I'll definitely investigate that one. While a texture seems impossible, an unusual blend function certainly seems possible.

Committed fix for shield. That was a nasty one. :D

Ttlanhil: Here's two things to try.

1) Try putting glBlendFunc(GL_SRC_ALPHA, GL_ONE); at the top of Shape::draw() in eye_candy.cpp.

2) Try putting this code at the top to give some output:

std::cout << glIsEnabled(GL_ALPHA_TEST) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_BLEND) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_COLOR_LOGIC_OP) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_COLOR_MATERIAL) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_COLOR_TABLE) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_DEPTH_TEST) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_DITHER) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_FOG) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_HISTOGRAM) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_INDEX_LOGIC_OP) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_MINMAX) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_NORMALIZE) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_POLYGON_STIPPLE) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_POST_COLOR_MATRIX_COLOR_TABLE) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_POST_CONVOLUTION_COLOR_TABLE) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_SEPARABLE_2D) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_STENCIL_TEST) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_TEXTURE_1D) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_TEXTURE_2D) << " " << glIsEnabled(GL_TEXTURE_3D) << std::endl;

I'll then run it with that and compare the outputs.

If you have any other ideas, let me know.

JaminCollins:

How old is your CVS client? My tests indicate that the idle function is being called, so the effects should run in the background, but I haven't been able to confirm this yet.

Edited by KarenRei

What would be extra helpful is if you could add std::cout << "Idling." << std::endl; into eye_candy_wrapper.cpp just after the second return in ec_idle (around line 140). Then let me know if it prints that while you're in your console mode when the effects are occurring.

well, maybe this one is easier to fix :D

[06:48:52] ttlanhil's Pickaxe just broke... So sad..
[06:48:53] Your Pickaxe has been destroyed
[06:48:53] You stopped harvesting.
[06:48:53]  SPECIAL_EFFECT_unknown:19

ooh, ooh, or this one!

SmokeEffect (0x89896d0) created (<162.813, 6.4, -171.635>, 0.3)
SmokeEffect (0x89897f0) created (<160.829, 4.3, -153.08>, 0.3)
SmokeEffect (0x8989910) created (<151.627, 3.8, -150.185>, 0.3)
SmokeEffect (0x8989a30) created (<155.664, 4.2, -115.495>, 0.3)
LampEffect (0x8989b50) created.
LampEffect (0x8989fe0) created.
TeleporterEffect (0x85c8160) created.
TeleporterEffect (0x898e1f0) created.
TeleporterEffect (0x8997050) created.
TeleporterEffect (0x88123e0) created.
TeleporterEffect (0x881af50) created.
CampfireEffect (0x8829090) created.
Deactivating effect 0x7cb64c0(34764.8 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x8989370(31233.1 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x8989490(41640.7 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x89895b0(42866 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x89896d0(44951.6 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x89897f0(38490.3 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x8989910(35419 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x8989a30(27244.8 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x8989b50(15059.6 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x8989fe0(14963.8 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x85c8160(1084.98 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x898e1f0(21810.5 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x8997050(7104.29 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x88123e0(27881.5 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x881af50(29834.2 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x8829090(5757.48 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x7a45440(26030.5 > 600)
Deactivating effect 0x862d8c0(26030.5 > 600)
SelfMagicEffect (0x880f990) created.

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
[Switching to Thread 47948733070512 (LWP 29281)]
0x00000000004fdd3d in ec::MathCache::powf_0_1_rough_close (this=0x82ac00, base=nan(0x400000), power=0.100000001)
at eye_candy/math_cache.cpp:2179
2179	  return (powf_map[index1][index2] * (1.0 - percent2)) + (powf_map[index1][index2 + 1] * percent2);
Current language:  auto; currently c++
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00000000004fdd3d in ec::MathCache::powf_0_1_rough_close (this=0x82ac00, base=nan(0x400000),
power=0.100000001) at eye_candy/math_cache.cpp:2179
	index1 = -2147483648
	percent2 = 0.600000024
	index2 = 28
#1  0x00000000004e0a0a in ec::Particle::flare (this=0x83594b0) at eye_candy/eye_candy.cpp:701
	offset = -27420
	exp_base = nan(0x400000)
	exp = 0
	flare_val = 0
	__PRETTY_FUNCTION__ = "virtual coord_t ec::Particle::flare() const"
#2  0x00000000004e0bac in ec::Particle::draw (this=0x83594b0, usec=43818) at eye_candy/eye_candy.cpp:608
	tempsize = -nan(0x400000)
#3  0x00000000004df8f2 in ec::EyeCandy::draw (this=0x82a4a0) at eye_candy/eye_candy.cpp:1407
	p = (class ec::Particle *) 0x83594b0
	iter2 = {_M_node = 0x8359570}
	e = (class ec::Effect *) 0x880f990
	iter = {_M_current = 0x88fc4b0}
#4  0x00000000004ccac3 in ec_draw () at eye_candy_wrapper.cpp:266
No locals.
#5  0x000000000044ca9b in display_game_handler (win=0x3c52900) at gamewin.c:683
	str = "@\027�\003\000\000\000\000;�\016�\233+\000\000\002", '\0' <repeats 11 times>, "\233+\000\000\000 \000@\000\000\000\000\000 \000@", '\0' <repeats 12 times>, "\230\t�\003\000\000\000\000\000 \000@\000\000\000\000�|U�\233+\000\000\000 \000@\000\000\000\000=\211��\233+\000\000\000 \000@\000\000\000\000 .V\000\000\000\000\000�#ҿ�\177", '\0' <repeats 19 times>, " \000@\000\000\000\000\020\"ҿ\000\000\000\000\000)�\003\000\000\000\000\000 \000@\000\000\000\000���=\000\000\000\000���>"
	i = 0
	any_reflection = 0
	mouse_rate = 2
	main_count = 7954
	times_FPS_below_3 = 0
	fps = {25, 18, 26, 26, 26}
	shadows_were_disabled = 0
	eye_candy_was_disabled = 0
	__FUNCTION__ = "display_game_handler"
#6  0x000000000043fb12 in draw_window (win=0x3c52900) at elwindows.c:1059
	ret_val = 0
	W = (widget_list *) 0x3c51020
#7  0x0000000000440142 in display_window (win_id=0) at elwindows.c:1207
No locals.
#8  0x000000000043d3f2 in display_windows (level=1) at elwindows.c:57
	id = -1
	next_id = -9999
	i = 0
#9  0x0000000000436e43 in draw_scene () at draw_scene.c:98
	__FUNCTION__ = "draw_scene"
#10 0x00000000004661cf in start_rendering () at main.c:123
	event = {type = 24 '\030', active = {type = 24 '\030', gain = 81 'Q', state = 136 '\210'}, key = {
type = 24 '\030', which = 81 'Q', state = 136 '\210', keysym = {scancode = 2 '\002', sym = 3941569726,
  mod = 11163, unicode = 28365}}, motion = {type = 24 '\030', which = 81 'Q', state = 136 '\210', x = 2,
y = 0, xrel = -27458, yrel = -5393}, button = {type = 24 '\030', which = 81 'Q', button = 136 '\210',
state = 64 '@', x = 2, y = 0}, jaxis = {type = 24 '\030', which = 81 'Q', axis = 136 '\210', value = 2},
 jball = {type = 24 '\030', which = 81 'Q', ball = 136 '\210', xrel = 2, yrel = 0}, jhat = {type = 24 '\030',
which = 81 'Q', hat = 136 '\210', value = 64 '@'}, jbutton = {type = 24 '\030', which = 81 'Q',
button = 136 '\210', state = 64 '@'}, resize = {type = 24 '\030', w = 2, h = -353397570}, expose = {
type = 24 '\030'}, quit = {type = 24 '\030'}, user = {type = 24 '\030', code = 2, data1 = 0x2b9beaef94be,
data2 = 0x46196ecd}, syswm = {type = 24 '\030', msg = 0x2b9beaef94be}}
	network_thread = (SDL_Thread *) 0x781e8a0
	message_queue = (queue_t *) 0x7701950
	done = 0
	network_thread_data = {0x7701950, 0x828dc0}
#11 0x00000000004664af in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffbfd223e8) at main.c:235
No locals.