Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Special effects

Spleenfeeder:

Like I suggested, try defining _MSC_VER.

Espresso Boy:

I can either disable it or leave it unfixed. I don't know how to determine where the swords end, and when I asked for help, nobody volunteered. Which would you prefer?

Hmm. If the swords are always at that angle relative to the arm, I could adjust where my swordtip assumption is by 10 degrees or so. It'd be another hack, but might produce a better effect.

Edited by KarenRei

_MSC_VER should NEVER be defined manually. It's is only there to check for a specific compiler, namely MSVC, which defines it implicitly. If you want to test for windows, please use -D WINDOWS. Note that there is no maintainer for ELC with compilers other than MSVC and Bloodshed Dev-C++, so it most probably won't work there. Also note you need to use Makefile.win for Dev-C++ now, not the Dev-C++ project file.

Larry's obviously using Makefile.linux, so either he's compiling for Linux, or trying to use Makefile.linux in Dev-C++. In neither case _MSC_Ver should be defined.

Error logging now uses STDC types char and unsigned instead of SDL types. This should fix the above compile errors.

About the noise: I'm aware you're using a different phase for each particle and that looks nice, the problem arises when you change wind direction. The more it differs from +-(1, 1, 1), the smaller the frequency of your sine becomes, reaching zero when direction is perpendicular to that specific vector. A fix with minimal change would be to use dot(wind_direction, (x,y,z)) instead of x + y + z. For some complex but periodic and pattern, a periodic and smooth pertubation function is necessary. It is possible to use polynomials instead of sines for this, I just used sines because it's quick and simple. I didn't mean to really work-out a noise function myself, but if you want I can look into it whenI have a little more time.

About the sword: Do you know there is a bone for the sword? It doesn't provide any hint for length of the sword but it doesgive a good idea for its direction (Use -DDEBUG and activate the render skeleton option in order to see the bones).

Karen, about minimap: apparently you're using the default configuration for linux, and it changed recently to include the minimap. It has been broken before, but disabled so nobody noticed it.

Edited by Lachesis

Perlin Noise vs Shaped Fourier

I think this has come up before; Perlin noise is the addition of different (white) noise patterns at different scales and amplitudes.

This is just what you get when you do a 2D FFT on shaped white noise, which is more flexible and I am sure its faster than all the interpolation going on in Perlin. This is how I generated the cloud patterns in the Skybox discussion thread.

Edited by trollson

_MSC_VER: My mistake; I assumed that it was windows because it had thusfar only been windows people who had mentioned compilation troubles, and because Linux compiles just fine for me. This isn't even my code where the break is; I was just trying to help.

A fix with minimal change would be to use dot(wind_direction, (x,y,z)) instead of x + y + z.

The function we're talking about isn't used in the wind effect; wind isn't even defined where that code is. For determining local wind, there's a slightly more complicated (although still relatively fast and simplistic) function involving a sum of sines of two different frequencies.

Sword: Didn't know that -- thanks. I asked for help on this subject before and didn't get any, so extending the arm was all I could manage :) I'll try that out today. The difference between the hand bone and the sword bone should give me the right vector.

Hmm.

My preliminary work, walking around with the skeleton showing, shows that the sword bone doesn't line up with your wielded weapon. :P

I'm working on determining which matches up more consistently (with a fixed offset), the hand/arm, or the sword/hand. I don't care which is closer; what I need to know is which one when, after I rotate it some, tends to give the right position more often.

Oh, didnt know that, I had a staff equipped and it lined up just fine. Maybe it's better asking roja to fix the lineup on thelong run.

I know it's not the wind effect, but usually you have it combined with one. Instead of wind direction, any arbitrarily chosen direction would do as well, and you can set it to the wind direction when combining the effects.

Trollson what do you mean by "shaping the noise using a radial function" ? Why is FFT faster than Perlin? Perlin computes a 5th-degree polynomial in 8 variables for one sample (only a few samples are needed, not a whole texture). I can't think of a way to get an individual sample within a Fourier transform quickly, the FFT as I know it only can be faster than trivial DFT because of somewhat simultaneous computation of all the values.

Edited by Lachesis

grabbed latest cvs about 15 mins ago. I get the following effect now.

chat_cut.jpg

All defaults are set. As you can see, the last letter of chat is being removed. If more details are required I am happy to edit this post. Linux version btw :P

S.

Edit: Should also say local chat is also having the last letter chopped. Pm's are not.

Edit: 2 just saw http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...mp;#entry349333 lol

Thanks KarenRel, saw below :D

Edited by Spleenfeeder

That bug is already fixed. You updated during a very narrow window in which that bug existed. :P

Swords, staves: My best bet is that, as you suggested, the 3d objects for swords and staves have a different natural rotation. Staves are probably aligned with whatever axis the bone expects, while swords are offset because Roja probably decided that it looked better if they approached from a shallower angle.

Edited by KarenRei

That's right, I was rather thinking of an extra bone or something like that. I don't know much about skinning, maybe that'd be a lot of unnecessary work, maybe it's the only way to make the effect look right with all animations. Just encouraging communication :P

That bug is already fixed. You updated during a very narrow window in which that bug existed. :P

Swords, staves: My best bet is that, as you suggested, the 3d objects for swords and staves have a different natural rotation. Staves are probably aligned with whatever axis the bone expects, while swords are offset because Roja probably decided that it looked better if they approached from a shallower angle.

you might have to get the model for the sword itself and check it's bounding box, and compare that to the stave

Hi Karen,

Since we are now in feature freeze/removing bugs phase, could you please work on correcting the warning message I get from eye_candy code? I get about 900 warning messages from your code when in Release mode (more in Debug). 99% of these messages are connected with the fact that you use 'double' literals with 'float' variables, so correcting them is really simply and would also give you a chance for a code review (because maybe there are places where the values should actually be double?). The remaining 1% is connected with something else.. but since there are 900 message, who would bother go through them and filter...

If you don't get these warnings on your compiler, I can send you output from mine compiler. Please let me know. :D

PS. the ec_create_effect_from_map_code should return ec_reference but the code is totally commented out and I can't build Debug version.

e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy_wrapper.cpp(770) : error C4716: 'ec_create_effect_from_map_code' : must return a value

PS2. In Debug mode I get 3200 warning messages from the whole client and about 2500 comes from eye candy system.

That warning should already have been fixed, try to update your source.

Edit: Seems fix wasn't checked-in yet, now it's in CVS.

Karen:working at the eye candy option; what about instead of forcing the idle loop, always calling it, but when it iterates over the effects and eye candy is disabled, it only calls those effects that are recalled but not dead? Since the effects list is relatively short, I think that little extra work won't hurt much. What do you think?

Edit: Had a closer look at EyeCandy::Idle and the only thing that could be skipped is distance calculation and distance-based effect [de]activation. Yawn. I only deactivate effect creation, drawing, heart beat, and bone updating now (is it safe to do that last one?). If you think I should deactivate more (or less), just bark :D

What should I do about obstructions? Add? Don't add? Remove? I think it's best to add them, they won't utilize any CPU when no effects are drawn it seems.

Btw, Karen, are you sure vectors are the right containers for you? It seems to me that lists would be a much better choice, since you only iterate over the full container, remove and insert elements. If you use lists the performance won't increase significantly but your iterators (except for the items deleted) will remain validate regardless how many objects you insert or delete.

Edited by Lachesis

That warning should already have been fixed, try to update your source.

Edit: Seems fix wasn't checked-in yet, now it's in CVS.

Thanks :hug: But I still have a lonelly '}'in line 770 :hehe:

EDIT: Thanks :)

Edited by Kindar Naar

Some fires (the kind that are always on) are really huge for me, also noticed that some shrink significantly when you move close® to them (from being twice the size of the pit to only half of it (in diameter)). I noticed this effect with the smithy fire in Emerald Valley, fires in Thelinor (in the north fort for example), the torch at South Redmoon Island docks and Portland storage.

I don't know what information you might require, just let me know, rough system specs are gentoo linux, amd64, ati mobility radeon x700

PS: Great work! It's absolutely fantastic :hehe: I can already hear everybody's eyes pop when the next client update hits us (here are some not bug related pics of Spleenfeeder bashing a fluffy with a magic weapon (before angle adjustments): sword1, sword2, sword3, sword4, the cutie with black cloak is shamara :hug:, enjoy)

Blah, Lachesis, you fixed all those bugs while I was asleep -- taking away all my fun, eh? :huh: Hehe, thanks!

Idle: I really think you should skip idle when eye candy is disabled unless necessary, like my idea of a boolean flag to set to force idle to be run when an effect is recalled. Draw only saves your video card from having the extra load. Cutting out idle would save your CPU from the extra load as well.

Commented out function: I was working on that when feature freeze hit, so I couldn't check it in without disabling it. It's only a warning on my compiler. In fact, it's the only warning I get, in all of EyeCandy's code. I didn't fix that warning because it's only going to be there until I can get back to work on the code that I commented out.

Fire size change: I've not seen this one before, but I'm pretty sure I can tell what it's related to. I bet you have point particles enabled. Turn off point particles, and I bet you it disappears. Let me know if that's the case, and I'll add some debugging statements to figure out what's different about your setup that's causing this problem. Well, I'll add debugging statements either way, but they'd be different ones ;)

Edited by KarenRei

Commented out function: I was working on that when feature freeze hit, so I couldn't check it in without disabling it. It's only a warning on my compiler. In fact, it's the only warning I get, in all of EyeCandy's code. I didn't fix that warning because it's only going to be there until I can get back to work on the code that I commented out.

Ah, now I understand why there are so many warnings.. if you can't see them, you can't correct them. :huh:

That function caused a warning in Release mode but an error in Debug, so I was not able to build the debug until Lachesis' fix.

Also if it helps you, my release compilation has warning set to Level 3 (/W3) (out of 4), while my debug compilation is set to Level 4 (/W4). Maybe you could enable higher level warnings (or something similar) in your compiler.

Would you like me to send you the output from my compiler so you can correct them?

This is an example of how it looks (cut to make shorter):

e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(21) : warning C4067: unexpected tokens following preprocessor directive - expected a newline
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(21) : warning C4067: unexpected tokens following preprocessor directive - expected a newline
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\math_cache.h(104) : warning C4201: nonstandard extension used : nameless struct/union
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\math_cache.h(221) : warning C4127: conditional expression is constant
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\math_cache.h(234) : warning C4127: conditional expression is constant
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\math_cache.h(247) : warning C4127: conditional expression is constant
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(91) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'const float'
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(92) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'double' to 'const energy_t'
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(245) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'coord_t', possible loss of data
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(246) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'coord_t', possible loss of data
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(247) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'coord_t', possible loss of data
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(422) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(600) : warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'const coord_t', possible loss of data
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(601) : warning C4100: 'p' : unreferenced formal parameter
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(705) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'coord_t', possible loss of data
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(817) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'coord_t'
e:\cpp\elc\eye_candy\eye_candy.h(817) : warning C4305: 'argument' : truncation from 'double' to 'coord_t'

I bet you have point particles enabled.

Turn off point particles, and I bet you it disappears.

Yes and yes, without point particles everything is fine (checked pl, thelinor, sri torch, also melinis torches on the way :huh:).

edit: forgot to mention that EL doesn't complain about any missing extensions on start up.

Edited by Ermabwed

Kindar Naar:

Yes, please send me your full output. Each compiler likes to complain about different things ;) For example, I think your compiler's complaints about casting a double constant to a float constant are pretty stupid. If someone said "float blah = 1.0;", it's patently obvious what they meant. :huh: But, you deal with what you've got!

In another thread, I suggested that, after feature freeze, we enable -Werror to force the cleanup of all of our code's warnings.

Ermabwed: Okay, let's do this. In eye_candy/eye_candy.cpp, in Particle::draw, right after res_index = 3, put the following line:

std::cout << base->temp_sprite_scalar << ", " << size << ", " << pos << ", " << camera << ": " << tempsize << std::endl;

Then, run EL with point sprites on, redirecting the output to a file (I'm assuming your in Unix. If you're not, I'm not sure how to get the output out). EL will run very slowly. Then email that file to me, meQme@daQughtersoQftiresias.orQg (remove the Qs to despammify) and post on here to indicate that it was sent. Or, if you don't want to email the whole file (it'll be big), you could try just posting an excerpt; I probably will only need a few lines of it.

P.S. -- I need to run and till my garden, but I'll be back in an hour or two.

Ed: Two runs would be better than one. If I could have data from when you're zoomed in and when you're zoomed out, or whatever it is that brings about the observable size difference, that'd be great.

Ed: Too cold and windy to keep working out there, so I'll be inside, checking in regularly.

Edited by KarenRei

Ermabwed: Okay, let's do this. In eye_candy/eye_candy.cpp, in Particle::draw, right after res_index = 3, put the following line:

std::cout << base->temp_sprite_scalar << ", " << size << ", " << pos << ", " << camera << ": " << tempsize << std::endl;

That gives me a compiler error:

eye_candy/eye_candy.cpp: In member function 'virtual void ec::Particle::draw(Uint64)':
eye_candy/eye_candy.cpp:634: error: 'camera' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [eye_candy/eye_candy.o] Error 1

Larrystorch tried it too and got a similar error with an older version of gcc ("'camera' undeclared (first use this function)"), I'm using x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-4.1.1 here according to gcc-config.

Kindar Naar:

Yes, please send me your full output. Each compiler likes to complain about different things :D For example, I think your compiler's complaints about casting a double constant to a float constant are pretty stupid. If someone said "float blah = 1.0;", it's patently obvious what they meant. :huh: But, you deal with what you've got!

I sent you the compiler log. As for the warning, try "float blah = 10000.0001". The compiler just nicely asks you, are you sure to have him assign a value of double to a variable of float. If you are sure, just reply by adding 'f' postfix and he will be happy ;)

Here's a backtrace from just a minute ago while walking in Egratia:

ImpactEffect (0xf4104c8) destroyed.
ImpactEffect (0xe11b2a8) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0xe099d70) created.
ImpactEffect (0xf893ed0) destroyed.
SelfMagicEffect (0xe099d70) destroyed.
ImpactEffect (0xf675098) created.
ImpactEffect (0xe1134b0) created.
ImpactEffect (0xf675098) destroyed.
ImpactEffect (0xe1134b0) destroyed.
ImpactEffect (0xe005a00) created.
ImpactEffect (0xfa4a1f8) created.
ImpactEffect (0xfa4a1f8) destroyed.
ImpactEffect (0x102c9760) created.
BagEffect (0xddb4168) created.
ImpactEffect (0xe005a00) destroyed.
ImpactEffect (0x102c9760) destroyed.
BagEffect (0xddb4168) destroyed.
BagEffect (0xe3ca678) created.
BagEffect (0xe3ca678) destroyed.

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
[Switching to Thread -1225566496 (LWP 21506)]
0xb79d9ddc in _int_free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0xb79d9ddc in _int_free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#1  0xb79d8a7b in free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#2  0xb794c4a1 in operator delete () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5
#3  0xb7b5aac9 in CalSkeleton::~CalSkeleton ()
  from /usr/local/lib/libcal3d.so.11
#4  0xb7b49164 in CalModel::~CalModel () from /usr/local/lib/libcal3d.so.11
#5  0xb7b11b51 in CalModel_Delete () from /usr/local/lib/libcal3d.so.11
#6  0x08053de9 in destroy_actor (actor_id=235186128) at actor_scripts.c:898
#7  0x080a2965 in process_message_from_server (in_data=0xb1b00b2a "",
data_length=3) at multiplayer.c:509
#8  0x0809c2d2 in start_rendering () at main.c:110
#9  0x0809c4d2 in main (argc=235185896, argv=0xbfe57a94) at main.c:235

My make.conf:

FEATURES += AFK_FIX						 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += ALPHA_ACTORS					# (undocumented)
#FEATURES += ALUT_WAV						# (undocumented)
FEATURES += ANTI_ALIAS					  # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += ATI_9200_FIX					# (undocumented)
FEATURES += AUTO_UPDATE					 # (undocumented)
FEATURES += BUG_FIX_3D_OBJECTS_MIN_MAX	  # (undocumented)
FEATURES += COUNTERS						# (undocumented)
FEATURES += CUSTOM_LOOK					 # (undocumented)
FEATURES += CUSTOM_UPDATE				   # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += DEBUG						   # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += DYNAMIC_ANIMATIONS			  # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += EL_BIG_ENDIAN				   # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += EXTRA_DEBUG					 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += _EXTRA_SOUND_DEBUG			  # (undocumented)
FEATURES += EYE_CANDY					   # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += FBO							 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += FILE_TO_BE_REMOVED			  # mask files that are scheduled for removal
FEATURES += FONTS_FIX					   # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += FUZZY_PATHS					 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += LITTLE_ENDIAN				   # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += MASKING						 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += MEMORY_DEBUG					# (undocumented)
#FEATURES += MINIMAP						 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += MUTEX_DEBUG					 # (undocumented)
FEATURES += NEW_ACTOR_ANIMATION			 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += NEW_ALPHA					   # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += NEW_E3D_FORMAT				  # (undocumented)
FEATURES += NEW_FRUSTUM					 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += NEW_MAP_FORMAT				  # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += NEW_SOUND					   # (undocumented)
FEATURES += NEW_TEX						 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += NEW_WEATHER					 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += NO_FREE_VA					  # (undocumented)
FEATURES += NO_MUSIC						# (undocumented)
#FEATURES += NO_PF_MACRO					 # (undocumented)
FEATURES += NOTEPAD						 # (undocumented)
FEATURES += OPTIONS_I18N					# (undocumented)
#FEATURES += PARANOID_CAMERA				 # (undocumented)
FEATURES += PNG_SCREENSHOT				  # (undocumented)
FEATURES += SFX							 # (undocumented)
FEATURES += SIMPLE_LOD					  # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += TERRAIN						 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += TIMER_CHECK					 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += UID							 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += UNROLL4						 # (undocumented)
FEATURES += USE_INLINE					  # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += USE_LISPSM					  # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += USE_LOW_MEM					 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += USE_SHADER					  # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += USE_SSE						 # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += USE_SSE2						# (undocumented)
#FEATURES += USE_SSE3						# (undocumented)
#FEATURES += USE_TANGENT_AND_EXTRA_UV		# (undocumented)
FEATURES += USE_VERTEX_ARRAYS			   # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += WRITE_XML					   # (undocumented)
#FEATURES += X86_64						  # (undocumented)
FEATURES += ZLIB							# (undocumented)
#FEATURES += ZLIBW						   # (undocumented)

PLATFORM=-march=athlon-xp
XDIR=-L/usr/X11R6/lib
CWARN=-Wall
#-Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wall -Werror
CXXWARN=-Wall
#-Wall -Werror

#EXTRA_INCLUDES=-IC:\\Programme\\Dev-Cpp\\Include
#EXTRA_LIBS=-lalut
#EXTRA_STATICLIBS=libs/libalut.a

CC=gcc
CXX=g++
LINK=gcc

Compiler error on debug statement: whoops, my bad. That should be "base->camera", not "camera".

Kindar: I'll get right to that as soon as I get the email.

Edited by KarenRei

And here's another one, but this one doesn't show me where the problem is:

ImpactEffect (0xe1987f8) created.
ImpactEffect (0xe1987f8) destroyed.
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x0e407140 ***

Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
[Switching to Thread -1225558304 (LWP 23056)]
0xb79a1027 in raise () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0xb79a1027 in raise () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#1  0xb79a2747 in abort () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#2  0xb79d45c9 in __libc_message () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#3  0xb79dd026 in malloc_printerr () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#4  0xb79dbd0d in _int_free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#5  0xb79daa7b in free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#6  0xb7c5391a in _nv000007gl () from /usr/lib/libGL.so.1
#7  0x0e407140 in ?? ()
#8  0xb732be95 in _nv000093gl () from /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1
#9  0x0e407140 in ?? ()
#10 0x00000002 in ?? ()
#11 0x0e407140 in ?? ()
#12 0x0b2896b0 in ?? ()
#13 0x00000001 in ?? ()
#14 0xb732b5a5 in _nv000093gl () from /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1
#15 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#16 0x0b2896b0 in ?? ()
#17 0x0e407140 in ?? ()
#18 0x00000001 in ?? ()
#19 0x0e28f704 in ?? ()
#20 0x00000004 in ?? ()
#21 0x00000001 in ?? ()
#22 0x00000001 in ?? ()
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#23 0x0b289814 in ?? ()
#24 0x0b2ef85c in ?? ()
#25 0x00000001 in ?? ()
#26 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#27 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#28 0x00000001 in ?? ()
#29 0xb72ed0e3 in _nv000311gl () from /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1
#30 0x0b2f1db0 in ?? ()
#31 0x0b2896b0 in ?? ()
#32 0x0e407140 in ?? ()
#33 0x0e28f6b0 in ?? ()
#34 0x0000005c in ?? ()
#35 0xb76cfea0 in ?? () from /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1
#36 0xb5e70000 in ?? ()
#37 0x00000001 in ?? ()
#38 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#39 0x0e407140 in ?? ()
#40 0x0b2f1db0 in ?? ()
#41 0x00000012 in ?? ()
#42 0xb72ef350 in _nv000116gl () from /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1
#43 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#44 0xb706a316 in _nv001254gl () from /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1
#45 0xb5e70000 in ?? ()
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#46 0x0e28f6b0 in ?? ()
#47 0xb7068fa0 in _nv001254gl () from /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1
#48 0xb5e70000 in ?? ()
#49 0x0e28f6b0 in ?? ()
#50 0x0dbe3b28 in ?? ()
#51 0x0000004d in ?? ()
#52 0x0b470db0 in ?? ()
#53 0xbfd16028 in ?? ()
#54 0x0e42575c in ?? ()
#55 0xb5e89c88 in ?? ()
#56 0x00000000 in ?? ()
#57 0x0e425758 in ?? ()
#58 0x0e425758 in ?? ()
#59 0x0805234d in clear_clouds_cache () at 3d_objects.c:1715
Previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(gdb) up
#1  0xb79a2747 in abort () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(gdb) up
#2  0xb79d45c9 in __libc_message () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(gdb) up
#3  0xb79dd026 in malloc_printerr () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(gdb) up
#4  0xb79dbd0d in _int_free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(gdb) up
#5  0xb79daa7b in free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
(gdb) up
#6  0xb7c5391a in _nv000007gl () from /usr/lib/libGL.so.1