Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Draw your EL character contest!

I'm like doing too many last minute post, but Roja can we do something like 'trying my best to defeat the almighty?' Not that it's possible of course, but I want to know because this one might be my best before the deadline is up. :ph34r:

Edited by ELVARG

Nice Pic Mary. :ph34r:

I'm like doing too many last minute post, but Roja can we do soemthing like 'trying my best to defeat the almighty?' Not that it's possible of course, but I want to know because this one might be my best before the deadline is up. :laugh:

you can post as many pics as you want :)

Oh yes Roja, please don't close the contest before tomorrow evening, I got my second entry and my bro scanned it, but he won't be able to send it to me before tomorrow afternoon so I can't upload it yet. :)

Its not that uber-great but I want it in anyway. :laugh:

-Blee

Wow, great ones everyone!

And yes, my internet went down, so my brother couldn't post.

BTW, can I set my avatar to my picture? (decreased size to 75x75, of course ;) )

Edited by Jaxbot

I know I'm supposed to post my character, but my brother and sister's accounts haven't been activated, so I'm posting on their behalf ;)

This one is KageN's.

Kagen's pic

He used a normal size 2 pencil and sketch paper. (also used a screen shot for reference ;)

This one is Alyxyndyr's.

Alyxyndyr's picture

She used a pencil and paper :D

I know I'm supposed to post my character, but my brother and sister's accounts haven't been activated, so I'm posting on their behalf ;)

This one is KageN's.

Kagen's pic

He used a normal size 2 pencil and sketch paper. (also used a screen shot for reference ;)

This one is Alyxyndyr's.

Alyxyndyr's picture

She used a pencil and paper :D

cool

here is my entry. I've been working quite some time on it. it's AnnaMaria in the gargoyle cave in TG, wearing an iron plate set. i altered the background a little bit (put in some more rocks) and i gave her a feminine touch ;) (if you don't notice: breasts, waist and a more groovyer haircut)

31042860_700_700_NISd.jpeg

ask for original size (A3)

edit: forgot to say i did this with pencil on paper. yes, all of it.

Edited by AnnaMaria

Guest Inanna

This is my work ;)

Inanna :)

inannacn3.jpg

Sketched with pencil and inked with a Rapidograph on a4 paper.

Scanned by a friend of mine, I colored it with The GIMP :3

Alyott, your pictures are the best ones :)

Edited by Inanna

nice, and earl whos that meanie? looks like me chasing u at imbrogio islands ^^, did ya made that background with paint aswel ?

This is my work :D

inannacn3.jpg

Alyott, your pictures are the best ones :D

w00t.. if thats really you ingame on the pic...

can i date you ingame? :);)

Great pic.. great showing of.. erm.. female.. curves and stuff like that.. :)

Greetings,

Fabi

I didn't draw in a long, long time and I was never really good at it. But seeing all these beautiful paintings and drawings in here, I thought I had to try it myself.

Here's my attempt ;)

kl4Uz.jpg

nice, and earl whos that meanie? looks like me chasing u at imbrogio islands ^^, did ya made that background with paint aswel ?

;)

It started out as a generic PKer then sort of gained your characteristics. I wanted someone short for ambiguous scale and to break the boundaries of race, the orchan looks disciplined and groomed, and the gnome can be aggressive and better prepared for battle... (although thinking about it it's not a good choice for an ice map...)

The background uses the paint palette from a photo and blobs of the similar colours close together, as a blend is pretty poor in paint.

On another subject Inanna and ScaryMary should definitely join forces for a pic of the two together (:eye popping out of head type smilie:). Life drawing, Mary? Did you draw EL clothes onto a previous drawing you'd done? That is, I suppose, how EL graphics work.

This is my work :D

inannacn3.jpg

Alyott, your pictures are the best ones :D

w00t.. if thats really you ingame on the pic...

can i date you ingame? :P:D

Great pic.. great showing of.. erm.. female.. curves and stuff like that.. :blink:

Greetings,

Fabi

What do you mean date her? I pmed her first :P She goes out with ME. :blush: *don't tell fabi I don't know you inanna* But that pic is so sexy. Don't know which one is sexiER. mary's or your's. Not that I'm in any 'relationship'