Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Draw your EL character contest!

I have a good pic in mind, I'm just not sure if I'll be able to make a nice drawing out of it. Like I said I'm not an artist. I'll have to make a pic ingame before I can start aswell... Didn't find what I need in my pics. Well.. actually I did, but I need the same thing more zoomed in. :D

I'll have to take the pic later this week and try to make a nice drawing for ya. ^.^

-Blee

here is mEh pr0 picture... laugh at this plx...my picture was very hard to do. i suck dont make fun of me it was my best i could do :S. my pr0 picture

i used microsoft paint btw

Laughed constantly for 15 mins xD Hillarious!

Just another thing to note, it's best if you draw the char in EL clothes & weapons, etc...and not some that are totally not in the game.

:) does this mean mine is "disqualified"?

i worked for like 9 hours on it O_o

Can we add our character fighting a monster or animal roja? (just to be safe)

Edited by ELVARG

Earljpeg.jpg

Originally a pencil and paper drawing but without a scanner I drew a grid over it and remade it in paint with colour.

Ugly? So what.

Hold back the laughter, I suck at drawing...

terena.png

Pencil sketch, done over in pen so I could scan it in. Might tidy it up a bit and colour it if I have time (and if I think its really worth the bother :))

terena.gif

Coloured in paint shop pro 8. (Edit: Added a little more shading, and fixed the shading round the nose)

And constructive criticism welcomed. :) I'm not great at drawing, but I like to improve when I can.

Edited by Terena

Here is mine, as I was trying out a new program called Hexigon 2.0. WARNING: It may give you nightmares!!!!

sheeshag3.jpg

Perhaps I need to try more :)

Darker background--swamp :)

sheesh2dl4.jpg

sheesh4fe9.jpg

Edited by Sheesh

Ok, some drawings I may have to disqualify...stick figures are not allowed! Yes you do have to spend longer than 5mins on this! :D

Been playing with a few ideas.

Is it allowed to post sketches or just the finished image?

Can't even promise I have the time to finish it.

aylott4b.jpg

It is not a stick figure btw. Aylott is just real slim ...

yes you can post wip's (work in progresses). I will judge the final piece you have up here when the deadline is up.

Sheesh: that looks really cool, just a suggestion...put a darker colored background(not black), the white doesn't work! :D

Oh, and I am totally willing to critique people's pieces, please just say you want me to and I will :)

I will do it at the end of the contest anyway, but even before the end is ok, as it's not cheating, you're still doing all the work and you don't have to follow my, or others, advice.

OMG Sheesh.. :o

Your Pic is just great.. i must honestly say i didnt looked who posted that but i knew it

was you :D

Great pic *thumbs up*

#edit: eek >.< i meant i DIDNT look who posted -.-'

Edited by Fabi

gah! i got nightmares! turn urs into a url instead of img tag sheesh x.x