Eternal Lands Official Forums
Atmo

ctrl click

Ctrl click on a item will make u drop it, i wonder why... like anyone ever uses that to drop a item.

Alot of players use Ctrl 1 to use diss ring, then click tele ring, cuz of this ctrl click drop thing the tele rings drop occasionaly. this is gay imo. Why not change ctrl click drop, its useless anyway and it costs deaths in pk.

(probably should be in Suggestions topic but any suggestion is ignored anyway so i post it here.)

best way to do it is the way atmos said, use ctrl 1 for diss then click the telly, so it would be nice to be able to disable the ctrl-drop-item feature ;\

(probably should be in Suggestions topic but any suggestion is ignored anyway so i post it here.)
1) no it's not, and 2) if you don't care to follow the rules, why should anyone listen to you?

just use hotkeys more and all is well

Edited by ttlanhil

1. I try and use as few shortcuts as I can (don't use quickbar or quickslots most of the time)

2. Like I said, there are reasons to use that other method...

a) no it's not, and :P if you don't care to follow the rules, why should anyone listen to you?

just use hotkeys more and all is well

only way to get attention in EL is by not following the rules, dont bitch just tell me is Ctrl click usefull or can it be deleted so people can actuale diss tele instead of dropping rings.

Ctrl click is very useful to drop items, I use it all the time.

And if I see another post like this one:

only way to get attention in EL is by not following the rules, dont bitch just tell me is Ctrl click usefull or can it be deleted so people can actuale diss tele instead of dropping rings.

and the one you just put in general, you won't be posting at all. Got it? Nothing to do with entropy.

k, well can we have an option to disable this? I have had problems with it before, like atmos said, if you do ctrl to quickslot something then click tele ring too fast, it will drop them

Ctrl click on a item will make u drop it, i wonder why... like anyone ever uses that to drop a item.

Alot of players use Ctrl 1 to use diss ring, then click tele ring, cuz of this ctrl click drop thing the tele rings drop occasionaly. this is gay imo. Why not change ctrl click drop, its useless anyway and it costs deaths in pk.

Learn how to use in game commands... pk isnt only be stronger... is being best in strategy and be more used to in game commands... i dont see anything wrong with ctrl click commands

practise a few before starts crying ;|

Edited by Tico

i use drop to get bags from monsters, why dont you change the hotkey of ctrl+click if its possible, find for ctrl left mouse in ur key.ini

I use ctrl+click alot, it's easier to do that then to change the amount you want to drop if you are about to drop everything anyways.

I really don't get how it can be easier to click the mouse on the TP rings then moving your finger to the #2 key and still hold ctrl in?

You have already pressed the ctrl key (holding it in) and #1 key why not just move the finger to the right and press #2 key at the same time?

Edited by Entris

i use diss+tele with my mouse, its faster imo lolz, even the ctrl buttons r hotleys..:/

but i agree that its verry easy to drop ur Items by using ctrl keys, because when u want to use a damage ring for example ctrl 1, and click on a new sr with ur mouse, u drop ur srs

the drop all button is another example of a useless button that cant be disabled imo ;*/

Edited by scarr

ye i tried to get it disabled entirely, they wouldnt let us do that, but at least it dont get activated by scroll any more :angry:

I am using all the different hotkeys ingame

when in battle (training) I use the

* ctrl+# and

* alt+# combined (no problems)

In many other occasions I use

* ctrl+click a lot (production near sto or in cave and other occasions)

I use my mouse a lot as well

* right-mouse button for the option I want and click for action

And last but not certainly least :P personnaly I often switch hands (lefthand mouse, righthand keyboard) and believe it or not, most of the times it works better for me in training.

The game is good balanced in various uses of hotkeys imo.

True, when you go 'mix' abilities together *(using both ctrl+click for the one ring and mouse-click for the other)* you could get into trouble by not releasing ctrl.

But is that really a game-flaw? or the way how you handle the game?