Eternal Lands Official Forums
the_antiroot

Antiroot vs LuciferX

Myself and LuciferX have agreed on a facedown.

this will be on a non pk multi combat map yet to be decided. MELINIS

This will happen at 1900 british time tomorrow. (iIll edit other zones as I know em)

1pm CST other zones will be edited in

This will be an oficcial event so competition rules are moderatable.

the rules for the compo are

Rule 1. no external intervention. you may neither help nor hinder either party.(regardless of pk status)

Rule 2 . diss is ok, no diss/tele.

Role 3 . if the summoner runs out of supplys he must attack.

Edited by the_antiroot

When that happens, you'll get owned. And its rUle, not rOle. :blink::P

-Blee

I will be there ready to assist in seeing that this goes off smoothly without outside intervention.

dang...i'm not gonna be home tomorrow >.>

well, best of luck to ya both!

When that happens, you'll get owned. And its rUle, not rOle. :blink::P

-Blee

get a life. Its only fair that if my summons fail, I sacrafice myself to his kills counter. your point?

non multy, i would bet on lucifer, i with my low levels killed a summoned yeti verry easy,so u need giants for sure:p

When that happens, you'll get owned. And its rUle, not rOle. :P:D

-Blee

get a life. Its only fair that if my summons fail, I sacrafice myself to his kills counter. your point?

Ur saying he needs to get a life? ur a mod in a game he plays, i think u need a life more then he does

When that happens, you'll get owned. And its rUle, not rOle. :D:P

-Blee

Ur saying he needs to get a life? ur a mod in a game he plays, i think u need a life more then he does

rofl.. you got a point there Atmos.. :P

Anyway. Good luck Anti :) hope i have the time to look at that. :)

Greetings,

Fabi

Edited by Fabi

non multy, i would bet on lucifer, i with my low levels killed a summoned yeti verry easy,so u need giants for sure:p

Lets see if Luci can find a 1vs1 spot on the map, if he does so he will own. :wacko:

this will be on a non pk multi combat map yet to be decided.

Since when does this say non multi combat?He cant take em out 1 x 1 if theres more than one fighting him...

Edited by fyrrflyy

He can do ferentus' style, harm then run, the monster follow and he own the monster.

Of course anti would walk to him and the monsters would gang him on multi and probably luci would be owned cuz summoned giants would not miss a hit being sky high attack.

But if Luci can find a 1vs1 spot or its non-multi map, only making Luci lag for antiroot win this contest.

He cant attack Anti cuz anti aint pkable. Now, Luci is pkable, but for the time of the event only Anti and his summons can attack him, if i got it right. :wacko:

Edited by Lorck

When that happens, you'll get owned. And its rUle, not rOle. :wacko::P

-Blee

This is not a competition between a mod and a non-mod. This is a competition between a pk-er and a summoner. And it is rp at its finest. Atmos, why not take your opinions about mods and the game in which you choose to play aside, and enjoy the game for which this is. The_antiroot is merely stating that if he fails, he will lay down his life for his summons, as that is his mission in the game. And remember, mods ARE players too.

Guest ohmygod

He cant attack Anti cuz anti aint pkable. Now, Luci is pkable, but for the time of the event only Anti and his summons can attack him, if i got it right. :wacko:

Damn forgot

When that happens, you'll get owned. And its rUle, not rOle. :wacko::P

-Blee

This is not a competition between a mod and a non-mod. This is a competition between a pk-er and a summoner. And it is rp at its finest. Atmos, why not take your opinions about mods and the game in which you choose to play aside, and enjoy the game for which this is. The_antiroot is merely stating that if he fails, he will lay down his life for his summons, as that is his mission in the game. And remember, mods ARE players too.

The two of you: there is a reason why I did not reply to Antiroot when he said that. I didn't like to see he got pissed off over the 1 line I wrote. I wanted to say something back but I didn't to avoid a flame war. So maybe the two of you should just knock it off too.

-Blee

dunno what u guys saying with multy , but

but i understand this as a Non Multy combat PK map

I'll hopfully be able to make it, Go anti! :(

dunno what u guys saying with multy , but

but i understand this as a Non Multy combat PK map

Don't mix up the words, it doesn't say it's non-multi, it says it's non-pk, multi-combat.