Eternal Lands Official Forums
duckyo

Whats your Favourite song at the Moment?

My "Zomgz Dilly drunk an' emo Song":

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBKOcUbHR0

( don't laugh at the haircut and glasses.. it's retro!!!)

My grandma plays this song alot :)

EDIT: actually they play a peter paul and mary version, nearly the same I guess :)

good tunes ^^

I found this song and couldnt get it out of my head;

~KgN

Edited by kaGen

Didn't think I could find this one, too bad it's just audio... woke up last night with The Bobs going through my head and never got back to sleep.

Still it made me realize why I like to play EL in the first place.

So I can wear My Helmet! ;)

I guess "Lost in the ozone" by Motorhead atm...

Here's the song...but i really hate this FF vid:

Rome - Der Brandtaucher

taken from album "Masse Mensch Material"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldLO_7dWvKc

Response from Cold Meat Industry:

New wine from the orchards of Rome! After two successful albums, Nera and Confessions d’un Voleur d’Ames, ROME blesses us with its 12-track-knock-out Masse Mensch Material -which holds more than one musical surprise! ROME’s particular brand of post-industrial folk, combined with new-wave song-writing and neo-classical arrangements, takes on a new and poppy twist. But these outstanding songs have way too much depth to be dismissed as mere pop music. This third album is of a more subtle darkness and probably ROME’s best work to date. A work of art of extreme sincerity, Masse Mensch Material revolves around the themes of love, faith and endurance. ROME has created a fascinating world of contradictions which each song lays out with clarity and with all the cruelty and kindness intact. Within a very short period of time and at a terrifying pace, workaholic mastermind Jerome Reuter has carved his own path and created and established a dominion of his own, with its own codes and values. Through its bitter sweet melodies of exquisite sadness and rebellion, its haunting lyrics, mesmerizing vocals and recordings of unmatched production and sound, ROME has become the new face of dark romanticism. Jerome’s voice echoes pride and death of a time and place long forgotten. A voice which becomes the axis that breaks one’s consciousness into some kind of tender submission. Let yourself be buried in the shade of this masterpiece, in the beauty of desperation!

Come out under the stars! ROME is the light

what you should do:

Click the video, Relax, enjoy the video and buy the album.

One of the best releases so far from this year.

Enjoy.

What a feeling (i wanna know the artist bad)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IhSxHvei4UQ

Just wondering, I think this is where it comes from. (The original, or were you looking for the dude who remixed it?)

Original?

As for favorite songs for me.. well, I'll always <3 Dimmu Borgir. :hiya: But atm, no specific favorite songs, listening to a bit of everything I can find lately.

-Gohan