Eternal Lands Official Forums
gurgeh

NMT game

Mortex, u r my guildmate, and i like u but:

Only few ppl came back from yetis to fluffies coz of nmt. I saw 2: mantycore and rusikus.

With nmt unbreakable u wont find fluffy spawn coz these 2 will go back to yetis again but there will be like 20-30 players on their place, with way lower stats but tit/steel sets, cols and sometimes even cutlass/other human6 sword, so they can properly hit/block fluffies.

U just began fluffies, u dont know how it is 2 wait few hours for empty spawn( and i dont mind by that to look 4 spawn, go afk and after 1-2h look again, but to look all the time and finally end up in td/imbro, after 10-15 tries u will go to td/imbro w/o looking for other spawns coz u will know it is pointless :medieval:

And to be little on topic: 14k fluffies w/o nmt :mace:

eMPi

U just began fluffies, u dont know how it is 2 wait few hours for empty spawn( and i dont mind by that to look 4 spawn, go afk and after 1-2h look again, but to look all the time and finally end up in td/imbro, after 10-15 tries u will go to td/imbro w/o looking for other spawns coz u will know it is pointless :mace:

Just go directly to TD/II/KF/hulda/whatever, nobody attacks PL while training anyways.

In a side note i like to train on pk maps, but with col+nmt, else i take a harm with 55 hp from toomass/crus/luciferx/etc. Train on pk maps are fun (specially when you are hated :hehe::medieval:). Without nmt its barely possible (yawn, will stfu and stop crying cuz of nmt).

Edited by Lorck

In a side note i like to train on pk maps, but with col+nmt, else i take a harm with 55 hp from toomass/crus/luciferx/etc. Train on pk maps are fun (specially when you are hated biggrin.gif pirate.gif).

What pk maps are best to train ? :medieval:

In a side note i like to train on pk maps, but with col+nmt, else i take a harm with 55 hp from toomass/crus/luciferx/etc. Train on pk maps are fun (specially when you are hated biggrin.gif pirate.gif).

What pk maps are best to train ? :mace:

Any, people find you there anyways. Remember our fights in KF and TD and Hulda and etc? :hehe: Oh, maybe it was your "evil twin" on your char, but i had lots of fun. :medieval:

5000 fluffy and 6nmt on the frence server afcourse :hehe:

lol nice :hug:

but maybe the nmt rate is higher on french server :)

19k fluf, 2 nmt.

emon ;P come back to 1st server sumtime plx. :hehe:

i dont think he will, he got stats reduce coz he did smthing wrong, then got stats reduce again coz he didn't help newbies

More than 8k fluffies plus feros but no nmt or even rosto.Plenty of other capes though(bp,mirror,mm).

All people that found nmt recently were reseted!!!

An arti cape would be better anyway.

I found an NMT on BloodSoaked today on less then 100 Yeti in counter. :omg:

Geez, did I really need to kill ~19k fluffies on Blee for this. :P

-Blee

Guest ohmygod

-Blee

I am hoping that the dragon scales nmt etc you get on Bloodsoaked does not end up on your main in any form ie scales made into armour by another then traded on to your main or nmt sold and gc end up with main.

-Blee

I am hoping that the dragon scales nmt etc you get on Bloodsoaked does not end up on your main in any form ie scales made into armour by another then traded on to your main or nmt sold and gc end up with main.

I don't know what you think of me, but I'm not going to fall that low. And if you really want to know where that NMT is going, the answer is pretty simple. It's Kat.

-Blee

I must be the most lucky, 3 NMTs from fluffs.

NMT after 700 yetis.

Last week I had 2 artificer capes after killing 81 yetis, less than 30 min. :omg:

I must be the most lucky, 3 NMTs from fluffs.

NMT after 700 yetis.

Last week I had 2 artificer capes after killing 81 yetis, less than 30 min. :D

so, you kill almost 3 yetis per minute? :)