Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

buck_nasty is a bag JUMPER

I was fighting a bear by NC arena and when i was about to die he got close getting ready to bag jump. Once i died i pmed him and he signed off w/ saying anything becasue he knew he was wrong! I lost Tit serp and Greaves! WATCH OUT FOR HIM!

People buy armor before see its stats. I remember TooMass crying that he lost tit plate stuff on mchim when he should fight them with steel plate.

Steel plate == cheaper & better armor for training.

I cant see why would someone use tit plate armor outside cold or hot maps for training, its just :D

Oh, and corys is absolutely right, if you train with stuff which worth more than 20k gc, buy a rostogol and use it...

Edited by Lorck

Why were you fighting a bear, when yesterday, you were having trouble with gargoyles while wearing your iron armor and titanium serp.

Some people think Titanium Plate makes them immortal. :blink:

-Blee

Why were you fighting a bear, when yesterday, you were having trouble with gargoyles while wearing your iron armor and titanium serp.

Some people think Titanium Plate makes them immortal. :rolleyes:

-Blee

He wasnt wearing titanium plate, Ffej was training in iron plate. And i think buck_nasty may deserve an apology, it just seems as though this was something buck_nasty did not know was classified as bag-jumping:

[18:07:30] [PM to buck_nasty: why dont you just give the stuff you bag-jumped back]

[18:09:15] [PM to buck_nasty: hello?]

[18:09:22] [PM from buck_nasty: Hi]

[18:09:42] [PM to buck_nasty: why dont you give the stuff u got from ffej's db back to him, instead of trying to sell it]

[18:10:15] [PM to buck_nasty: that would give you a good name..as of right now, people think you are a bag-jumper]

[18:10:24] [PM from buck_nasty: How?]

[18:10:42] [PM from buck_nasty: i didn't no that was bjing found it near a bear didn't no who it was]

[18:10:59] [PM to buck_nasty: it was ffej's, and yes that is considered bag-jumping]

[18:11:01] [PM from buck_nasty: is he on?]

[18:11:04] [PM to buck_nasty: sec]

[18:11:07] No player is in the game with the name of ffej

[18:11:20] [PM from buck_nasty: is he on?]

[18:11:23] [PM to buck_nasty: nope, but if you like, i will post on forums saying that you will give his stuff back]

[18:11:36] [PM from buck_nasty: Ok were is he?]

[18:11:44] [PM from buck_nasty: Ok]

[18:11:59] [PM to buck_nasty: he isnt on right now, but if i post on forums, it will give you a good name, and erase the fact that u took it]

[18:12:09] [PM from buck_nasty: ok]

[18:12:18] [PM from buck_nasty: pls do that]

[18:12:24] [PM to buck_nasty: i will, give me a second]

[18:13:11] #Message from radu: Some cool feature that will be implemented in the future; http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28635

[18:17:26] [PM from buck_nasty: o and its not titanium plate either :/]

[18:18:11] [PM to buck_nasty: hmm?]

[18:18:22] [PM to buck_nasty: it was iron greaves and the serp, correct?]

[18:18:28] [PM from buck_nasty: yup]

[18:18:31] [PM to buck_nasty: ok]

So next time youre in game ffej/jeff, pm him and you will get your stuff back.

Edited by fyrrflyy

Thank-You everyone for helping me! I will try to delet this once he gives me back my stuff but i dont really know how so will someone tell me how? LOL

Thank-You everyone for helping me! I will try to delet this once he gives me back my stuff but i dont really know how so will someone tell me how? LOL

Only the admins/mod's can delet threads on the forums, send one of the mods that handle this section a PM and ask if they can delete it.