Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Joeseph

free character adjustments?

In light of the recent additions to hair and skin detail and colours

Maybe all the current players who are now unhappy with their current race and appearance could change it just once, free of charge, excluding changing to a p2p race.

I mean, i just thought it'd be nice.

There is a free option to change your race, but I am afraid you won't like it for a second:

#killme yes

#killme yes

You lose your stats, your storage, your knowledge, in fact everything ingame, but at least you can turn into a blue elf.

Isn't Entropy kind to have implemented that for those people unwilling to pay $5 or so? I bet you spend $5 on junk food every couple of days..

Donate - it's the gift that just keeps on giving.

Before I get flamed and told "But I am only 6 I don't have paypal" there are players ingame willing to convert gc to $ at very reasonable rates.. read the forums.

How about we pay X amount of gold to be permitted to change our clothes, skin tone, and hair colours? I know there will be many takers willing to go through this process. I do not think we should be permitted to change the race of our character however from such a system, and it should be avail to P2P races as well.

How much is X? depends on how much you want this system to be used. Perhaps a tiered cost system would be good - changes to skin tone costing the most, and clothing costing the least?

When you need a gold sink, free doesn't help :P