Eternal Lands Official Forums
helga

*Remember When*

Hmm, i can remember doing a quest for a NPC called Barkat or something like that, mentioning that we all are ghosts and come from somewhere from the past..

And i remember when we were able to zoom in and out.

And the christmas tree at the camp fire. And the party when we celebrated 100 players online, and that Tumaros still owes me a beer :)

And the joy of harvesting cactus to make money and to lose my beloved iron battle hammer, which i bought for 70.000 gc, to NeXt in Kf :dry:

Well, names to mention, nanodeath, kajuo, not sure about rebel or brain..

And i think, it was the hazorgnome who told me on my 2nd or 3rd day in game how to PM and talk to channel :D

Piper

jevik.

life.

wolf.

nillyfein

boki

ak1( hahahahaha )

DoD

[TM]

Kaos

Wd

Winfieldblue

me and hazor owning naralik catacombs

sitting on NI for hours with slayton and CK

idiots who started sitting at NI because we did

mono :rolleyes: <3

crazy polish people.

crazy ninjas in pajamas

too tired to think.

Hey pplz!

A friend (street_ghost) linked me to this thread and I couldn't resist not to post.

I wanna say HI to all of my friends and guildmates form best guild ever (WOLF) from the old times. This sure was one of the best games ever. Ahh well.

Thanks SKA for mentioning me :)

I miss most of all sitting with all fine ppl in KF and just chilling.

Take care all yo :)

P.S.

here is a picture of a Wolf guild manhunt squad ^^

1.JPG

Edited by Nillyfeinn

i don't remember that interface EVER?

how long ago was that?

i remember when the "use with" wasn't there...

or buddy list of course... hmm..

was it a change on the interface like something i missed and it changed back or.. i dunno?

but i DO remember thinking " wtf are those weird letters by people heads" i soon found out it was guilds :)!

Helga, not sure when it was changed, but when I started about 3 years ago, they had it. It probably changed like a year later :)

lol I wondered about guild tags as well, I didn't take a lot of notice of them, but I saw EST (which I thought meant the time zone) and RICH (which I thought meant the player was rich)

lol I wondered about guild tags as well, I didn't take a lot of notice of them, but I saw EST (which I thought meant the time zone) and RICH (which I thought meant the player was rich)

LMAO!!!!

k..

ROFL!!!!!

sorry...

*giggles*

i remember when i was a little noobit, chasing rabbits in orsual woods while shamara whats making pots and healing me while we talked on the phone

the time when yaserhameed scammed me into my serp by training with him

my first plate that was lost in c2 when i went into cold map

when i learned that shamara almost became a mod, i proudly display shes my grandma now :)

i remember hearing my dad astacrazybull dying froma rabbit, and thats when i started to play

i remember when i finally felt so proud fighting and killing my first armed gob, while drinking 50 brs and luciferx healing me while i still only just made it

heehee, all these memories makes me want to play

i remember back when lvl 50 made you the best player in the game....that honor was held by krull first i believe... hmm noone remembers me though i bet...

Hey pplz!

A friend (street_ghost) linked me to this thread and I couldn't resist not to post.

I wanna say HI to all of my friends and guildmates form best guild ever (WOLF) from the old times. This sure was one of the best games ever. Ahh well.

Thanks SKA for mentioning me :D

I miss most of all sitting with all fine ppl in KF and just chilling.

Take care all yo :)

P.S.

here is a picture of a Wolf guild manhunt squad ^^

1.JPG

omg nilly!!! :(

i remember back when lvl 50 made you the best player in the game....that honor was held by krull first i believe... hmm noone remembers me though i bet...

You were in GDC :D

I remember returning to the game absolutely hell bent on getting some leather gloves for cactus runs only to learn that the gen shops now pay sweeet F.A for them. I was gutted (still am)

Then one other time I went into cc to look for the coal in the south-west corner...but it was gone! It was tragic ><

I also remember that there was a double grizzley bear spawn somewhere in votd or dp somewhere ages ago (it was around some water and some trees). Before I reset I went looking for it again but couldn't find it. If anyone knows if this still exists pm me

Edited by MagpieLee

You were in GDC :D

what was your char name back then? oh yeah i was also in The Knights before they broke up. I remember also a match in luckypunch between the rangers and us. we had a guy named gareth i believe as our champion...he was owning...

i remember the figh with CK and Shivar (scarr) in wsc arena when whole arena was pkble...

someone got some pics ? ^^

stage_crew -> lord_vermor -> acelon (maybe more stages I dunno about)

grum left about the same time as wytter, rogue, and a few others... I think it was early january, may have been end of last year