Eternal Lands Official Forums
shallara

New NPC

MKRU's gonna help. All of the current efforts shall be... ah, heck, we don't do nothing anyway, what's it hurt.

Since it consits of me and sora, we're just gonna do sulph and a bit of gold.

Edited by freeone3000

This project can be done, it just takes time. I harved the ingredients, made the bars, made the swords (high fail rate yet), harved the hydro ore (risked life and limb), and made it into bars that I donated. If I can do it, so can everyone else! I also donated 1k sulfur.

This project can be done, it just takes time. I harved the ingredients, made the bars, made the swords (high fail rate yet), harved the hydro ore (risked life and limb), and made it into bars that I donated. If I can do it, so can everyone else! I also donated 1k sulfur.

if u want a manuer to mix your swords for less fails just pm me, or if u wanna mix yourself thats fine too :rolleyes:

manu53

Rivan Warriors

i can help u guard walk to the hydro mine lolz..now u cant say i wont help ;*)

I think this project is going well, I got this spam earlier:

[17:11:07] GIWS: Entris has kindly donated 5000 sulphur for the project construction!

[17:11:13] [Zamora @ 3]: selling COL pm me to buy!!

[17:11:16] Welcome to White Stone, Lakeside Village

[17:11:20] [LuciferX @ 3]: Selling book of potion of invisibility

[17:11:20] GIWS: HylaWateree has kindly donated 5000 sulphur for the project construction!

[17:11:22] GIWS: sadarar has kindly donated 5000 sulphur for the project construction!

[17:11:23] GIWS: ttlanhil has kindly donated 5000 sulphur for the project construction!

[17:11:26] GIWS: vakana has kindly donated 5000 sulphur for the project construction!

All the in about 1 minute,then before that I saw this

[14:47:40] GIWS: Shallara has kindly donated 50000 gold coins for the project construction!

[14:47:44] GIWS: Shallara has kindly donated 50000 gold coins for the project construction!

I think someone is crazy. And in reply to Scarr's post, I think this is the first time you have ever posted something that wasnt flaming someone. Good job

..umm scarr has said \o/ in some replys sooo if you check em out he's a good boy ^^

and I will try to gather some sulpher (iirc i have a bag with 20k some place) also level 46 manu if anyone needs help with s2es

If anyone needs assistance in making iron or steel bars to produce swords for mining hydro please contact me in game or via gossip if im not around,

Basically the first person to contact me from any guild, i will team up with them and start contributing iron and steel bars

ALCH level 43

oh and lets face it, even the people who rubbish this idea now will soon be wanting in on it when it gets serious, i say lets get it together ASAP

aTeh :wacko:

P.S I OBVIOUSLY FORGOT TO MENTION ALL OF MY SERVICES WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE OF COURSE !!!! I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN FOR PROVIDING THE BARS TO MAKE SWORDS

Edited by Ateh

As the guildmaster of C.O.R.E., I offer all the help my guild can (I see Ateh already posted). I donated 1k sulfer yesterday. Not much but it is what I had. I will hold a sale today to raise some gold coin. If you need my alch skills or even just a miner, just ask me. Some questions:

How can you tell how much has been donated & how much needs to be?

Who is the one I would donate the ore/minerals to, for the sword making project?

sa1em, I will do the full conversion process of iron ore, FE's, and coal to hydrogenium bars, if you want. You can tell how much we have donated by talking to the NPC at ws docks, how much we need is written there to.

It's been 3 days near enough.

We are 12% complete on GC,

2% complete on Hydro bars

and 25% complete on Sulfur.

That sulfur quantity is looking good. Praise to those who contributed.

we do have ppl throwing together swords for the hydro, the fact that a hydro bar needs the sword to get make harvesting it alot slower, unlike the sulfur, and the sheer fact that to make 500 hydro bars we need 5k ores which means 5k swords, takes a long time, in a few more days i think the hydro bars will start to catch up.

and just to restate, chnl 22 used for the co-op on this project

ent will match any hydro bars donated to the project for the next 24 hours

edit: or radu rather, since thats his in game name

Edited by Happy_G

I call for an EL-wide truce and cooperation between enemies to gather iron ore for the steel 2 edged for the hydro.

I calculate we need 142 ore per sword, 10 swords per bar.

That's 710,000 iron ore.

Lets all force a non-PK Nordcarn mine to get this done!

Also need 430,000 coal and 280,000 fire ess

To make into 80,000 steel bars and 10,000 iron bars

An additional 2000 coal and 5000 fire ess to get the hydro ore made into bars

you didnt regard the failings ;)

I know, I posted the numbers to give people an idea of the enormity of this project.

Wouldn't it be great to get in a slew of hydro bars today?

You were serious about Ent matching donattions today right?

Looks like we will never get all paid. And then we should pay it every month (ingame or rl month btw?) :/

What about making current payment the starting payment for warning system, and when it is needed, we need to pay 1% of it every month?