Eternal Lands Official Forums
shallara

New NPC

Cycloonx, and others of your thought process, let me be perfectly clear.

I do NOT have a problem with those that choose not to participate.

I have a problem with those that do so while sitting on the sidelines, ridiculing and mocking those that are willing to work their butts off for something that benefits all of EL.

And yes, I DO consider it selfish to sit back and refuse to take part in something that has such global impact. However, that is the perogative of the individual.

I DO consider it childish to willingly refuse to help implement a system that will HELP PROTECT hundreds of people. (I am including everyone too low to survive a cyc attack)

u all can count me in, i can make bars or help gather iron ore ect. and the other members of my guild, THC, should be willing to help as well.

btw, have we planed a meeting yet, might be best to have it tomorrow so its on the weekend, less ppl away at work

I'll donate all I can too.

btw, this system will benefit fighters too. They will know when invasion is happening and they can participate.

I am glad to see some of you are using common sense..Please, can I have all guildleaders post who havent allready done so and will the Leader of the Non-tagged rise, if you please, and organise your posse?

Lets plan a meeting over the weekend, but we can all start collecting for the contributions, ok?

One thing I do want to get of my chest tho, I think the Hydro bars are a bit too much to ask for..

I am calling on our Creator and God, Entropy, to at least tweak that item..*bows*

Jez

I suggest we have a project channel, where we can all get together and discuss and arrange for the various projects and such.

Channel 22 is open, and easy to remember (and type in lol)

How about it?

May I just notify to you Shallara, I don't see why you're in such a rush for this. I mean, the idea of making EL work together is fine. But you're really acting like we've got to have it done by next week or so.

Eventually, it doesn't matter how long the construction time takes. It'll get done, no matter what. Wether it takes a week or a year. Only, the longer it takes, the more victims will fall to the invasions.

But honestly, when I get back ingame and I'm too busy to pay alot of attention for any skill, I don't mind sitting in VOTD gold mine or so and catch up the first waves of an invasion. I'd be a second-hand and less effective alarm system, so to speak.

And thats a second way to protect EL, use Players as guards and alarm system. :wub:

-Blee

Donate to the cause and you too can be celebrity for about 3 minutes. Watch as you set up a chain of events that lead to altering the conversation on Channel 4, and recieve encouraging PMs such as "You nice boy xD"

The good news is that that was just 1% of the total so there are 99 more spots for world wide celebration of your name left. It's like finding the Joker but cooler.

GIWS: Earl has kindly donated 5 hydrogenium bars for the project construction!

#GM from beanmaster: wow earl

#GM from 2coolfool: wtf Earl???

#GM from jowwow: go earl!

[DuCkYo @ 4]: Yay!

#GM from Earl: Hang on a second? You know?

[PM from The_Knight: Thx]

#GM from temos: you are so kind earl :)

[Charmian @ 4]: I never heard that before

#GM from wolfmom: nice earl

#GM from Earl: I was unaware that it would be made public

[PM from Aduard: thanks for donating :)]

[PM from Acelon: go erl! :)]

#GM from Earl: Eek...

[virion @ 4]: nice

[PM from Acelon: *earl]

[northstar @ 4]: giws?

[PM from Loic: do you give 5 hydro bars hydro bars if i help you ?]

[PM from Loic: ??]

[PM from jowwow: wow earl!!! what a donation. :):D]

[PM from DarkLegacy1: master manole is the one u give stuff to donate?]

[PM to DarkLegacy1: Yes he is.]

[PM from HeLLRaiZeR: You nice boy xD]

#GM from Earl: Wow, I'm the first to donate any bars.

I think the situation can only get more dangerous so lets get the contraption up and running. Remember 1% donation today is worth 10% of the running fee after the construction!

I find this a fun idea. I'll donate some sulfur later :) If I may put some light criticism, it would be more realistic with 7.5% of the fulltime payment each month. 800Kgc+100K sulfur+50 hydrogenium bars is still alot every month.

Well just want to thank all that joined us on a lil sulfur gathering party in morc marsh :)

We had fellow guildies, other guildies and un-guildies all working together for the same cause.

Its going to be turned to fe, to make the bars, to make the swords... blah you know the rest....

Thanks again to all helpers :)

Hydro bars don't seem so daunting if some cooperation can be achieved.

For my guild the problem is we needed to hire high skilled people for anything involving hydro, making it more expensive do produce than necessary, yet even more expensive to do it ourselves.

If we hand out bulk steel/iron bars in return for s2e's, aka free exp in a hard skill, there is a mutual benefit though. Perhaps one person interested in manu exp can step forward to do manufacture of s2e, harvesting hydro and making bars at once?

sithicus if you have bars to be turned into swords, holler at riva, we have 5 active manu-ers over 40 that would be more than happy to manu the swords :D

sithicus if you have bars to be turned into swords, holler at riva, we have 5 active manu-ers over 40 that would be more than happy to manu the swords :D

I'm willing to manu the swords for free from ings aswell. I think i lost maybe 2-3 out of the last 500 i made. (manu 62)

Although this idea is a "good idea" it is almost undoable in under a few months. 8 million gc from ~1000 active players would mean 8kgc from everyone and since 75% of them can't even get that much gc or are willing to donate it, then everyone has to donate atleast 40kgc for it to "make a difference". It will take months to finish this, even if we get the sulph.

Good luck with the project, if it didn't just involve seridia i'd chuck in a couple of bars/week but... since i heard it's only going to be for seridia... oh well (when it becomes really global, i'l reconsider)

Nook1e

No I don't care about getting the swords made from bars, that we can also do ourselves, be it with 5% losses but who cares. It is the mining AND alching of the hydro that we need done. The manu exp is merely an incentive :D

No I don't care about getting the swords made from bars, that we can also do ourselves, be it with 5% losses but who cares. It is the mining AND alching of the hydro that we need done. The manu exp is merely an incentive :D

alch level 80 here..so no problems with that..I never faled this far :(

Jez

Shallara: If you have swords you'd like to turn into hydro ore or bars, I am willing to donate my efforts as a level 93 harv to gather ores, or level 79 (soon to be 80) alchemist to make the bars as well. I can make swords as well, but doubt you want a level 36 manu too close to the swords. :blink: