Eternal Lands Official Forums
shallara

New NPC

Let's all work together to find him and see what he wants!

Thanks to Terena for the fast find and donation!

Whitestone docks

Edited by shallara

OK everyone, we need

8 million gc

1 million sulfur

500 hydro bars

Lets all work together to get this thing up and running!!

(yay!! w00t w00t!)

The faster we get this up and running, then the faster we will recieve warning when an autoinvasion occurs. Right now, high level monsters can randomly appear in the gold cave..then gold mine...then votd without any warning, killing many people. When its up and running, we must pay a monthly fee, and the more money donated will get the level of advancement higher, warning us sooner and sooner.

I call for an EL-wide truce and cooperation between enemies to gather iron ore for the steel 2 edged for the hydro.

I calculate we need 142 ore per sword, 10 swords per bar.

That's 710,000 iron ore.

Lets all force a non-PK Nordcarn mine to get this done!

Also need 430,000 coal and 280,000 fire ess

To make into 80,000 steel bars and 10,000 iron bars

An additional 2000 coal and 5000 fire ess to get the hydro ore made into bars

Edited by shallara

Um... I dont think a few lives are worth that much money and stuff, If we dont get anything in return. (Besides getting some monsters spawned and killing me/us) I wouldnt be wearing anything of "That much" value anyways. So I guess I just wont donate.

But good luck with that.

,Knight

He does? LoL that counts me out.

It's going to be intresting to see you guys try to gather 8,000,000gc.. Either Learner's GC to $'s will make him very rich :D or your gonna need to start taking from Guild Bots.

Why would it count anyone out? The NPC *ignores* antisocial. As in, an NPC that WILL interact with those with the antisocial perk.

Now, how about we try this....

Play nice and be supportive of what some of us are trying to do for the good of the whole....

or shaddup and get off the thread.

i can make hydro bars if anyone has the ores and cant make them themselves, we need alot of them for the system
not to diminish your skills or offer, but losing one is expensive, so it's probably more the top few alch-ers who should be doing this (top 5, 10, whatever)

if someone has the ingredients and the bar(s) are for the warning system, I'll do it for free, but that comes without the guarantee of sucess (normally I charge a few k for making stuff, but that does come with a guarantee where possible)

I'm currently ranked 4th in alch, and I haven't lost a hydro or wolfram bar yet, nor do I plan to :D

ROTF ... LOL ...

Price is way too high for the general community to pay ...

Newbs can't afford it ... and experienced players would rather show up and train on invasion critters.

... show me i'm wrong....

Although the alchers looking for 'free' experience from the general community to make hydro bars .... amuse me :-)

Although the alchers looking for 'free' experience from the general community to make hydro bars .... amuse me :-)

LOL.

Rumbled

Edited by Girig

i can make hydro bars if anyone has the ores and cant make them themselves, we need alot of them for the system
not to diminish your skills or offer, but losing one is expensive, so it's probably more the top few alch-ers who should be doing this (top 5, 10, whatever)

if someone has the ingredients and the bar(s) are for the warning system, I'll do it for free, but that comes without the guarantee of sucess (normally I charge a few k for making stuff, but that does come with a guarantee where possible)

I'm currently ranked 4th in alch, and I haven't lost a hydro or wolfram bar yet, nor do I plan to :)

Each to their own. You can do some, others can too. Now now :D

What scares me is there is about 254K gold (out of 8 million) with the NPC at the moment ... 0 hydro bars and ... as i recall 24K (out of 1 million) of the sulphur.

Unless someone seeded the field ... so to speak... people are chasing a dream and squandering their hard earned coins/minerals... (no hydro bars yet ... no surprise --- wait until a hydro bar maker scam happens) --- and then the smeg will thoroughly coat the fan in the outlaws channel.

*cough* <easy way to remove valuables from innocent trusting players> *cough*

On the other hand....

the bounty/danegeld for this system will fall to reasonable cost levels ... or be totally ignored....

Thus causing a crash of unused sattelites into the planet.

Not trying to complain in ANY way... just making a few predictions.

Am personally looking forward to regular ... unnannounced invasions in VOTD ... and wherever else later...

Edited by Ikaris