Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cicero

Earn 10k plat

I don't know what "regular" prices are anymore now that there's a lot more people buying and selling, but sure, I think an extra mil is a nice bonus. More than 10% extra. Is there a problem?

I don't know what "regular" prices are anymore now that there's a lot more people buying and selling, but sure, I think an extra mil is a nice bonus. More than 10% extra. Is there a problem?

No, it's a good deal, I was just seeing if I understood it right.

Sorry if it seemed like I snapped at you a bit then. I've been all but laughed out of market chat before. All of a sudden, everyone thinks my buy and sell prices are rediculous. The economy has totally gone to hell :?

You say that again 5k gold a steel bar. Your talking about bars right when you say titanium.

You say that again 5k gold a steel bar. Your talking about bars right when you say titanium.

Ummmm he is paying over 6mil each for steel bars. 6k times 1k is 6mil for the tit bars, and 3k times 1k is 3mil for the steel plus 1mil to make the deal interesting.

Sorry if it seemed like I snapped at you a bit then. I've been all but laughed out of market chat before. All of a sudden, everyone thinks my buy and sell prices are rediculous. The economy has totally gone to hell  :?

Ya the economy has gone to hell.

Ummmm he is paying over 6mil each for steel bars. 6k times 1k is 6mil for the tit bars, and 3k times 1k is 3mil for the steel plus 1mil to make the deal interesting.

I didn't have any particular breakdown in mind. I used to buy titanium for 6k and steel for 1.5k, so to me, this seems like a really good deal. The lowest I usually see them go for now is about 7k for titanium and 2k for steel, so that's still 1 mil extra.