Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JohnTheWarder

Club as a new Weapon

I think everyone knows what a war club looks like (spikes are optional). On Ent's idea of cheap armor/weps with a decent stats, high break rate but cheap, i think a club would be a good weapon. Just a few cheap materials, some sort of wood item, maybe a leather or 2 for a hand grip, and iron bars if it has spikes. Im not really that good will the whole EL economy so this is just a brief suggestion. But i think this plus the new leather armor would make a cool new weapon set. It would just be a good item to help manu'ers and harvesters. Thought this might be kool.

-JohnTheWarder-

What would really be lovely would be disposable boots and helmet to match the current augmented leather torso and legs, and maybe make wooden/enhanced wooden shields manufacturable and also augmentable

I love the idea of a club because there are new weapons but they are very expensive. Why not get new weapons for the beginners?

Maybe because weapons are completely useless unless you are PKing?... =x

I love the idea of a club because there are new weapons but they are very expensive. Why not get new weapons for the beginners?

Maybe because weapons are completely useless unless you are PKing?... =x

Them wouldn't if damage you dealt affected attack experience you got :)

Well you fight an average monster without weapon and you get more exp then with, so then you must use a weapon with a harder monster to get same exp. Do the math. Plus what about events like invasions.