Eternal Lands Official Forums
weedfairy

am i banned?

:P ok i know bane/darkdante isnt well liked on el and is banned for scammin MY FRIEND helga...but i didnt have anything to do with it and i cant get on my account. I dont think i should be punished for his stupitidy umm please help thanks Edited by weedfairy

ok im starting to get upset because i cant even get an answer its toatally unfair because ive NEVER done anything wrong to anyone on el and now just because somone did something that lives in the same house as me i dont get to play yea thats toatally justice there. Yea so bane cant play but why cant i????? i wasnt even involved in the sitiuation with him and helga and she can vouch for that and alls i want is a responce

thanks

ok im starting to get upset because i cant even get an answer its toatally unfair because ive NEVER done anything wrong to anyone on el and now just because somone did something that lives in the same house as me i dont get to play yea thats toatally justice there. Yea so bane cant play but why cant i????? i wasnt even involved in the sitiuation with him and helga and she can vouch for that and alls i want is a responce

thanks

I can only reply in an unoficial capacity.

I would think that there would be a reluctance to whitelist you because your husbands troublemaking has been deviousness based. Where you can swear you will keep your password from him, it would appear to be in his nature to use a keylogger or similair on your computer to steal your password and use your character.

You truly have my sympathy, but when one character has caused so much dammage to the game and its players, I think the protection of the masses has to be the number one priority.

Unfair on you? Yes. But i think the powers that be most likly see it as a "the good of the majority" situation/

ok...first of all my spelling is better than dantes so no im not him...even ask helga shes talked to both of us via phone.....i can understand that...and basically i get the point that hes r uind el for me. I wouldnt give him my password. BUT if thats what it takes to prove a point then fine w33dfairy can be locked:/

ok first of all im getting realy sick of people assoiciating me with bane and what he did I have lots of credibilidy because i didnt do anything wrong to anyone in el like ever. I think maybe some people take this internet game world like way to seriously because u act more like bots than human beings :)

that last post was referring to the reply to my commant on juggalets page

:D ok i know bane/darkdante isnt well liked on el and is banned for scammin MY FRIEND helga...but i didnt have anything to do with it and i cant get on my account. I dont think i should be punished for his stupitidy umm please help thanks

Ok.. pleas tell me why juggalette_babe was locked this is so un fair i never did anything wrong or against any rulz!!!!!!! thisa is NUTS tell me wut is going on please :(

i keli aka juggalette_babe has 1 alt lucrecia Dan aka mysticviper has 1 alt darkdante there is no multi_play or us doing anything wrong please tell me wut's going on? Thanks Keli D. Lewis:)

I want to know why im ban again this is crazy all i do is harvest;/ and kill trolls lol please HELP!

I misunterstood something, or Darkdante is husband of both keli and weedfairy? :)

Edited by Lorck

darkedante got a name change then created a new character named darkdante and scamed mysticviper into buying it (for GC) so mystic and bane r 2 diff ppl. the original DD and the one who bought DD.

but this isnt the place to disscuss this.