Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Kill LuciferX contest

Well, we could put it this way then.

Where did you get the money to fund those skills? I don't think I've ever seen ya pick blue lupines. :) Maybe if scarr had that money you have, he would've had the same stats.

-Blee

he is training at yetis, they have pr0 drops =]

and if u mean about dezm, then find me good manuer who is poor :)

He trained those skills before Yeti. But hey, were you the one who he told that he bought lots of magic swords and sold them for ingame gc? No, I was the one who got told that. So, I know where he got his money back then. I'm not saying it is much of a difference, it just makes the gathering of ingredients ALOT easier.

On the other hand, I would be able to collect the money, but just be too lazy to do something with it. So we should still say gratz for actually doing it.

-Blee

*edit* Lucifer, you were in my guild long ago, I know you got that harvest lvl on Diamonds, you harvested them every hours because you wanted to be #1 harvester. ;p

Edited by BleedingSoul

actualy my a/d i did abit over a year, lvled verry quik, but then i got banned lots of times, and kinda quit lvling, i havnt lvled more as 5-6 a/d in about a year :D

and who says im poor? i can buy the branch if i want, but i wont buy a loser weapon

You explain me how you die to that, when I can take one out using only 1 Diss Ring. And you're probably 5 times stronger. :s

-Blee

Hey Anti, well done out there!

Always nice to see a PKer getting pwned, but to be fair to Luci, he was quite a good sport, and IMHO, no player would have stood a chance against four of those big boys anyway! :D

The fight was rather too short for me to really enjoy, and I would have summoned just one giant to start with, then two together if necessary, just to provide a bit of entertainment for the spectators. Or maybe even start with some minor monster like an arctic chimmie!! :rolleyes: After all, Luci could not attack Anti. Also, it makes me wonder whether summoned giants are overly powerful?

In any case, gratz to the organisers and contestants for such a splendid idea. *clap clap*

Always nice to see a PKer getting pwned, but to be fair to Luci, he was quite a good sport, and IMHO, no player would have stood a chance against four of those big boys anyway! :)

The fight was rather too short for me to really enjoy, and I would have summoned just one giant to start with, then two together if necessary, just to provide a bit of entertainment for the spectators. Or maybe even start with some minor monster like an arctic chimmie!! :P After all, Luci could not attack Anti. Also, it makes me wonder whether summoned giants are overly powerful?

In any case, gratz to the organisers and contestants for such a splendid idea. *clap clap*

the giants are strong but that was not the reason luci died that fast... as you migth know there were a lot of ppl and a lot of ppl = lagg, this is what got luci killed... I am for a rematch. meaning luci vs anti with only 1 mod and hellraizer there to videotape this event. this would save luci the lagg and would give us a way better fight to watch. thats just my opinion tho.

Hyperion

Always nice to see a PKer getting pwned, but to be fair to Luci, he was quite a good sport, and IMHO, no player would have stood a chance against four of those big boys anyway! :)

The fight was rather too short for me to really enjoy, and I would have summoned just one giant to start with, then two together if necessary, just to provide a bit of entertainment for the spectators. Or maybe even start with some minor monster like an arctic chimmie!! :P After all, Luci could not attack Anti. Also, it makes me wonder whether summoned giants are overly powerful?

the giants are strong but that was not the reason luci died that fast... as you migth know there were a lot of ppl and a lot of ppl = lagg, this is what got luci killed... I am for a rematch. meaning luci vs anti with only 1 mod and hellraizer there to videotape this event. this would save luci the lagg and would give us a way better fight to watch. thats just my opinion tho.

Hyperion

nice idea!

First off I want to make very clear that The_antiroot earned that win. I would have died no matter what FPS I had in that contest due to the inability for me to defeat nonstop giants being summonned. He worked hard for his summon level and he deserved the win. What I did not like about my death in the event was that my FPS was over 40 (I believe much higher than that) when we selected the map, but by the time the event started I had FPS of 6. A Summonned giant hits me for 99 damage and I cannot fight one with any lag. It would have been a nice fight (and fun) had i been able to actually fight in the event as well as if i would have had a full screen of room as i requested right before the contest started when i complained of low fps. That contest ended in less that 5 seconds and should have lasted atleast minute or 2 if I died fast and up to 4 or 5 if i had a diss ring.

I think something that is also missed is that myself and Lucifer were doing this primarially for fun and curiosity. Beforehand neither of us would have wanted to place any bets.

Lucifer did ask for more space, and I followed suit, unfortunatly we only got a tiny amount of extra face. This did really disadvantage Lucifer.

We know for future to make such things more private events, a few watchers and a filming man.

If it were not for the sheer cost of summoning giants, Id offer a fun match like this but taking him last time cost me ~75k in essence at friendly prices! (ok, I did oversummon, was too busy clicking to see his death message)

Back to point 1 though, this was a bit of fun and entertainment for me and Lucifer. I only regret that the lag made it so short.

The Magicians' Strike !

That event was great fun.

Heres a bit background story:

Since LuciferX started to walk Draia with a red aura, countless people fell, lured by said aura, attacking him without a chance. I always followed his trail, mostly for fun and for taking pictures of people fighting him. But then we formed a wizards cirlce.

One time we got him down to about 60 health in MM, and we harmed him several times, coordinating our effort, but it was not enough.

In the meantime a mighty summoner called antiroot sent his giants against Lucifer, giving him no chance. But still, he came back.

Today I bought 20 invis pots from Terena, and Visvate lent me his CoM. Thanks guys. \o/ That was the last bit we needed.

Then I spotted the red branded in NordCarn, sitting next to a frightened merchant. All of us wizards left were Atahn, vento and me at that moment. So we quickly visited Molgor, he handed us our CoMs, we filled them up and sneaked in invisible, unleashing our magic on LuciferX, and finally brought him down, restoring peace to the Lands of Seridia and Irillion, revenging countless People who fell to him over the last week. And this time the red glow faded from him, leaving only a mortal.

DeL is still a non-PK guild. We dont rob people, and we dont go to PK maps to kill, just defend if neccessary. But we will fight "evil demons", roaming the lands of Seridia and Irillion. ;)

The one in the middle is Atahn, the highlevel wizard.

lucikilleddd8.th.png

(Its late, I'm lazy, just pasted some random images over the chatstuff)

PS: (My first invis pot just poisoned me, I'd have rather used the spell. ;))

Its great that the damage is level dependant now. Wizards are on the march ! :D:)

Edited by xand