Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Kill LuciferX contest

how many times has he been owned by now? I geuss it would be about 30-40 times if toom or muff ran into him wich they probably did.

how many times has he been owned by now? I geuss it would be about 30-40 times if toom or muff ran into him wich they probably did.

I don't think they will risk their armor if Lucifer has Brod :P

And even if they did he can dis+tele :P

use harm... he cant atck you and you can kill him without getting branched :P

If he restores, you can spend a zillion of DE/HE to bring him down... unless you get someone to mana drain him also :P

that, or just have 2 harmers so you can harm him 4 times in 2seconds he can't possibly react that fast if you engage invisible :P so he wont expect a thing :P

lol 60/100 p/c , i can imagine why there is a legend :P

before his reset a few days ago masterpitter was 80/76... I bett hey could take luci down without to much problems.

even if it takes me multiple tries I will do my best to kill his ass and I think my guild mates and allies will help me succeed :P

besides he needs to be extremely fast if he can heal and cast mag imume in 2 seconds :P ( and in combat he cant since you need to wait 2 seconds.) + with my mana I can harm atleast 8 times meaning he will get 8 x 35-47 damage in a few seconds... that + my friends helping me... will get him owned :P

Edited by Hyperion

even if it takes me multiple tries I will do my best to kill his ass and I think my guild mates and allies will help me succeed :P

besides he needs to be extremely fast if he can heal and cast mag imume in 2 seconds :P ( and in combat he cant since you need to wait 2 seconds.) + with my mana I can harm atleast 8 times meaning he will get 8 x 35-47 damage in a few seconds... that + my friends helping me... will get him owned :P

He can still tele away, that's much easier :(

He can still tele away, that's much easier :(

yup but he has to run out of ess sometime and I will hunt him down till i succeed.( I will monitor market to see if hes buying new ess)

Edited by Hyperion

He can still tele away, that's much easier :)

yup but he has to run out of ess sometime and I will hunt him down till i succeed.( I will monitor market to see if hes buying new ess)

He can just go to another storage and restock :(

with 60/100, crown, ros stones, BRoD, tit plate, the carrying cap of a fanatic, as well as the money to provide himself with endless essences and rings (add that to the vastness of Draia, the different rings, the portal room) and finally the summoning rules, there's no way he can be hunted down if he's smart enough to know which storages to hit, and make a few bribes along the way.

The *only* way I see anyone killing him is to have Toomass whack him with the cooldown (to negate diss ring), another person hitting him with a number of other weapons whilst they are spamming Harm/MD/RoD/RoMd (or even RoP or RoMMD). It would be on a multi map with 5 strong fighters on him. In the mean time, there'd be 10 others MD/Harming him from a distance. You see now that this won't happen?

Edited by MagpieLee

[quote name='LuciferX' post='301204'

No you don't get a/d exp, but your opponent gets, so you can make other people happy :P

Since he is PKable for contest purposes and not (AFAIK) as a punichment, I think Luci should gain exp and be able to pick up dbs off any wannabe heroes.

Not bothering with him tbh let him walk around for a week, not being able to do anything.

Got better things to do than waste my time on some noob. :o

BTW, if you guys don't intend to kill him, then we can forget about this whole idea. Since he can't even get EXP and pick bags, it sucks for him, and he agreed to do that only if there is some challange involved.

Just a note to possible challengers of LuciferX.

I talked to him yesterday, he said he won't use BRoD but only Thermal to make things fair.

He will only use the BRoD on people he really disgusts.

-Blee

BTW, if you guys don't intend to kill him, then we can forget about this whole idea. Since he can't even get EXP and pick bags, it sucks for him, and he agreed to do that only if there is some challange involved.

If he's running all the time I don't know why they should search him, people can better go training or run a round in kf if they want to kill someone :o

duh, ppl complain coz he uses brod then ppl complain coz he doesn't use -_-...

whats the point of all this ?

im saying that he dont train, so it wont matter much if he dont get exp, whats the problem with that? tell me pls, i dont get it

Well, first you are talking out of your ass. I personally seen him training a lot on Yetis and Arctic Chims. Second, you are posting only for the sake of giving him a bad reputation. That is OK if you do it ONCE, but not spam the forums every time about how much he sucks and how this and how that.

I have from lucifer good exp, he does also from me i think :)

We tried pvp few times and was not so bad. We hit each other sometimes for 20-30 barenad with tit plates .. :rolleyes:

Edited by NitageR

he will die for sure, aslong people like mufosa or toomass try it

and people can mana drain/harm him, he will have to stay magic imunity for 24/7, then he get no change to get to storage.

and once hes in hell he be killed alot, and drops hes stuff ;*)

I hung out at votd storage for hours since di think i heard someone say i wouldnt go to a dangerous storage... Toomass tried and dissed.. mufossa tried... and dissed (long long fight hehe i broke armor :) ) and as for can i stay magic immune 24/7... ansswer is prolly yes...

Items you have in your storage:

17485 Spirit Essence

21976 Magic Essence

1 Enriched Magic Essence

1 Enriched Water Essence

400 Water Essence

377 Enriched Fire Essence

2300 Energy Essence

2126 Matter Essence

21158 Health Essence

356 Death Essence

8375 Air Essence

3946 Fire Essence

3 Enriched Life Essence

he will die for sure, aslong people like mufosa or toomass try it

and people can mana drain/harm him, he will have to stay magic imunity for 24/7, then he get no change to get to storage.

and once hes in hell he be killed alot, and drops hes stuff ;*)

I hung out at votd storage for hours since di think i heard someone say i wouldnt go to a dangerous storage... Toomass tried and dissed.. mufossa tried... and dissed (long long fight hehe i broke armor :) ) and as for can i stay magic immune 24/7... ansswer is prolly yes...

Items you have in your storage:

17485 Spirit Essence

21976 Magic Essence

1 Enriched Magic Essence

1 Enriched Water Essence

400 Water Essence

377 Enriched Fire Essence

2300 Energy Essence

2126 Matter Essence

21158 Health Essence

356 Death Essence

8375 Air Essence

3946 Fire Essence

3 Enriched Life Essence

OMFG is that even possible lol ? :D

im saying that he dont train, so it wont matter much if he dont get exp, whats the problem with that? tell me pls, i dont get it

Actually I train a lot. Up until July I PVP'd against mufossa 6 to 8 hours a day m-f and up to 16 hours a day on the weekends. Lately due to work and college i shoot for training 3 or 4 hours a day during the week and much more on weekends. Also I have only fought with thermal thoughtout this event. I wont use branch in this event unless I am targeting someone for personal reasons in a pk area.

Edited by LuciferX