Sign in to follow this  
Happy_G

THC contest under construction

THC contest  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Would u be interested in competing in the contest

• yes
    • no

THC is in the middle of creating a contest geared twords the non-fighters out there, im not going to give to many details due to still being in the planning stages. i DONT know what day/time ect. that the contest will be.

It will NOT include A/D, to many of those contests already,

it will NOT enter PK maps

It will involve multiple skills (other than A/D)

It will involve hide'n'seek

It will involve riddles (to find some of the hiders)

Edit: you WILL need to sign up.

i need to know how many ppl r interested so we can continue the planning process, ty

Edit: this thread will help decide how many ppl we will allow into the contest

Edit: prizes have not been decided yet.

Edited by Happy_G

I'll give it a try :dry:

i'm just posting for spam....

joke i'll play

Will it require teleport to range or teleport to portals? I'm not to that magic level just yet.

will NOT require tellie to range, tellie to portals could just speed you through it but also not required

we have decided on most of the stuff that will be made, we r thinking of having about 10 ppl participate in the contest, might increase it to 15, i hope we can get this finished in a week and post about a weeks notice of when the contest will actually be. Still havent decided if we will provide FP's or if u will need to bring your own. (yes i know most of you would want us to buy them)

edit: FP's being provided will depend on the funds available to us for the contest, and if we can raise more (donations would be accepted by Bessy_The_Cow, and they would go for the contest)

u might see some of us at the lupine bushes making GC.

Edited by Happy_G

just an update for u all, we r planing on having 10 ppl participate. we havent set a date yet, but we r getting close to the end of the planning stages.

we should *crosses fingers* be able to give u a date in about a week. and im going to try to give at least a weeks notice.

I already voted yes but didn't mention my name here :P

Seems like a new topic will be started, but I'll post here now so I can join in (as there are only 10 persons)

I already voted yes but didn't mention my name here :P

Seems like a new topic will be started, but I'll post here now so I can join in (as there are only 10 persons)

once i announce the time and day we r holding the contest then ppl can sign up. there will be an alternate list but i hope to get the first 10 ppl to commit to it and be on for it.

we have been discussing the time differences so to try to make it fair to everyone we might have a small "qualifying" contest rather than just the first 10 ppl to say "yeah sign me up"

Oh yea... that contest... i remember that... did i win something or was there only newbies who won something i forgot lol...

whens the qualifing contest?

@cho, no u didnt win anything since it was just newbies, u just had fun finding 4 guild members on IP, u found all 4 of them b4 all 4 were found by newbies.

once we have a date set, ill post that and thats when ppl will sign up for the qualifying round. for the qualifying round it will be done one at a time as ppl r logged on and will be timed. ill keep record of the time and the 10 ppl to solve it the quickest will get the 10 contest slots, the rest of the ppl will be added to the substitute list in order of their time, with the person who took the longest on the qualifying last on the sub list.

the actuall contest will be run with all 10 participants running it at the same time. Time will be a factor in your finnal score, and the other things will be like the official manu contest there was a while back. the things u make u will need to turn in for points. you will need to bring your own FP's as well (dont worry the prize will more than cover cost of those FP's).

note some of this may be a little tentative as we havent completly finnished planning yet. just want you guys to be able to prepare.

ok, i changed my mind, ill start the qualifying round sign ups now. i will contact u when i am ready for you to actually run the qualifying round. so post that u want to sign up and ill add you to the list. if i have your forum name on the list and your in-game name is different let me know so i can change it.

1. Cho-yun

2. Cyprom

3. Zaer

4. Duckyo

5. Maximos

6. Brain

7. Darwin2M

8. Liquid

9. Razrobinson

10. Tanyia

11. ChosenFlea

12. Terena - sry, missed the post when i looked through

13. FireEmblem8

14. Wolfwitch

15. Thorik

16. Rasere

17. speedy33

18. Banick

19. Marl

Reminder: this is just for the qualifying round NOT the actuall contest, and no prizzes r awarded for the "winners". just put on the actuall contest list.

Edited by Happy_G