Eternal Lands Official Forums
Jeff

Pkerguy scammed me

He said to fight an armed skelly b/c i could do it. So i did and it was going good and then i was watching the skellys health and it increased! Once or Twice and he said it does it once a min. SO he tried killing me :D HES A SCAMMER!

i think its a misunderstanding too. pkerguy is an account that my brother plays in and he is only 11 years old, and im sure that my brother will never do something like that,ill even ask him when his home

Last week pkerguy kept stalking me with mm cloak while i was training with ogres and kept begging my a/d. When I refused to tell and told I won't die he started multing (with tit long) the ogres i was fighting with. He also threated he wouldn't leave if I didn't tell my a/d ;)

EDIT: Picture tells thousand words.

scammersl5.jpg

Edited by ville-v

=/ got nothing to say... i asked my brother on that he said that u told him to attack one and he is a good lvl for that and he told me that he almost died in the ogre's hands.that's why i ur the big scammer here DUDE!!

and i got something else to add! what is he wont leave?? its not your god damn place??? and why did they maked it a multi combat map?,ha?? that is his business not yours! talking about scammer...

wtf man? you dont multi without permission or heal monsters peeps are fighting and it is definitly his business O.o

permission of WHO??? we all have the rights to do what ever we like (exept illegal stuffs like pass scamming...) if he own the map then ill take his!

wow wow wow!! easy boys! im not triying to start a fight over here! im just making a point . and that is no one really cares . this is more like the days event and after tomorrow evrybody will forget this so stop insolting other player with words like "noob" cuz ur the noob here (this is my last post pm me ingame to talk)

Ive seen pkerguy heal wolves for a trainer, but not in a nasty way, talks about the good xp for the trainer, and the magic xp he gets and on this occasion when he stopped healling, the player training had restore problems, so he held the stuff for the newbie to return.

On that occasion both parties seemed quite happy.

=/ got nothing to say... i asked my brother on that he said that u told him to attack one and he is a good lvl for that and he told me that he almost died in the ogre's hands.that's why i ur the big scammer here DUDE!!

lol Corys isn't a scammer, he's better than that. ;)

wow wow wow!! easy boys! im not triying to start a fight over here! im just making a point . and that is no one really cares . this is more like the days event and after tomorrow evrybody will forget this so stop insolting other player with words like "noob" cuz ur the noob here (this is my last post pm me ingame to talk)

wtf?

Lol, sounds like Hitmens = noob, everyone else= prOer than him

And Hitmens all the evidence from Ville-V is pointing against you.. you know your brother (supposedly) tried to scam, quit trying to make it sound like corys scammed

Edited by fyrrflyy

Ive seen pkerguy heal wolves for a trainer, but not in a nasty way, talks about the good xp for the trainer, and the magic xp he gets and on this occasion when he stopped healling, the player training had restore problems, so he held the stuff for the newbie to return.

On that occasion both parties seemed quite happy.

Exactly. Same here.