Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest ohmygod

New weapons and Armours

*whistles innocently*

Just made a new 'undiscovered' sword.

Orc Slayer of Mana Nullification - Just like an Orc Slayer, but with a 2% chance to remove up to 150 mana from the opponent

This will probably be the last 'special' sword/armor I make due to some EL related 'undercutting'

Nook1e

That sword... O.O'

Nicely done Nook1e, lol :):)

So they have all been made?

From what I hear, yes. I'll have to talk with Pillgrim again and find out on the Claymore and make sure I didn't misunderstand him.

Just made Sunbreaker of Destruction

Same as original but with 0.5% chance to break an item.

yay another item for people to complain about, i like it tho. have you/do you plan on selling it?

I will most likely auction it this weekend. Unless I get an offer I can't refuse before then.

I vote that this sword does not get auctioned, but its your choice. I go with Anthro's idea of destroying it.

-Blee

So they have all been made?

From what I hear, yes. I'll have to talk with Pillgrim again and find out on the Claymore and make sure I didn't misunderstand him.

Just made Sunbreaker of Destruction

Same as original but with 0.5% chance to break an item.

yay another item for people to complain about, i like it tho. have you/do you plan on selling it?

I will most likely auction it this weekend. Unless I get an offer I can't refuse before then.

I vote that this sword does not get auctioned, but its your choice. I go with Anthro's idea of destroying it.

-Blee

I personally will not use this weapon, not even to test it. However it is highly tempting to carry it with me and deal out some payback to those few people who have used BroD on me in the past.

Anyways, my suggestion is, see what you can do to come up with a better offer than others. That way it is out of the hands of those who may actually use it. Then if you want to 'destroy' it, put it in a bag and sit on it until it poofs. I will not destroy my own creation and I am greedy enough to want to sell it to the highest bidder.

And remember, it isn't like another one can't be made by someone else. It only took me 2 days of mass manu to make it. I doubt all manuers with the level/knowledge to make sunbreaker will boycott making them to keep from getting a special one.

Eagle Wing of Extra Damage - 8% chance to make extra 20 dmg

Emerald Claymore of Life and Mana - +30 (or 20, im not sure) to HP and Mana points

so we know all swords, and almost all armors (tit helm left to discover?)

Several of you have helped me with screenies and info (thank you).

http://www.el-cel.com/info/manufacturing.php

The bottom section of that list shows all the Uber armors and weapons that I know of, including "piccys" and stats.

Yes, I'm sure there are some missing. If you have something I don't, you can send me a pic of the item (using the EYE icon on it) to info@el-cel.com.

But for now this should be a fairly good list of what is possible.

Ghrae i love your web-site gratz for your work and to spread information to EL comunity!

Gratz to u and CEL guild

Ghrae i love your web-site gratz for your work and to spread information to EL comunity!

Gratz to u and CEL guild

You should note that there are a LOT of players who contribute information that goes to the site as well. CEL provides the server, backbone and a lot of data, but we aren't the only ones that supply content. It has become a mini-community project.