Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HeLLRaiZeR

Video of Pking Contest!

Pretty cool! You can try to have 2 clients, 2 characters online at once and record it like that, depending on how big your monitor is..but they don't need to be a big size, 800x600 is good.

Pretty cool! You can try to have 2 clients, 2 characters online at once and record it like that, depending on how big your monitor is..but they don't need to be a big size, 800x600 is good.

With fraps you can actually tape 2 windows, even when they are minimalized. So it might works easily.

Yeah I could do that, but there would be a heckload of work since I would have to "cut" out the frames from the cammed video after twice. Like this I just set the camprog to record the EL window, then I instantly started to edit it :)

*Edit: Just read what CycloonX said, maybe it would work afterall. But, I'll stick with the oldschool way of one charac. :rolleyes:

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

lol @ lucifer using brod

Ruined the Event him doing that, not even MufossA or TooMass used them, which was nice, but him being the only one was a bit lame.

Really nice video though. :rolleyes:

lol @ lucifer using brod

Ruined the Event him doing that, not even MufossA or TooMass used them, which was nice, but him being the only one was a bit lame.

Really nice video though. :)

Agreed. But i wanted to see some complete fights... :rolleyes:

lol @ lucifer using brod

Really nice video though. :)

Agreed. But i wanted to see some complete fights... :rolleyes:

I thought it would be boring seeing the complete fights. Mufossa and TooMass stood and fought for at least 5 minutes at the northern fort :) 40 40 40 restore 40 30 40 restore etc etc ;D

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

Long fights is better for the ones who do, not for who see. :rolleyes: Great video, the only down was Luci using brod at contest, as Liquid said. :)

Edited by Lorck

is ok, kinda focused on only 2 forts, and effects in films of games aren't good, means its hard to see what going on, though there isnt much, just at beginning and abit in middle.

lol @ lucifer using brod

ye he ruined whole contest gg lucifer :rolleyes:

he still try to branch me and fails horribly :) all that cuz i gave an opinion bout branch.. so sad :)

anyway cool music @ that video ^^

and btw in that other topic they said they will tell who the best person was in the contest.. you can't really tell by this vid cuz it was all mufossa/toomass you saw fighting

Thought you'd be angry on me Hardcore because I fuglied your death when you got teamed outside eastern fort. Glad you didn't however :]

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

Nice movie, just a pitty there's so much fog

Nice movie, to bad u wasnt at evry place at the same time or u would had some nice extra fights.. u know what im saying dawg

to bad the music is poor, im not a rock fan :rolleyes:

btw, with what program did you record, did it lagg? i tryed wraps, but it lagged me like shit yo

It's metal!

Thats a great video well done Hell! :)

U got the right music for it too.

(Edit- seems i can't spell music right :rolleyes: )

Edited by Entris

Thats a great video well done Hell! :rolleyes:

U got the right misic for it too.

Nu er det skam gået gal, t.o.m en svensker synes den er go ;D

Guest ohmygod

Awesome,

pity i fell asleep waiting for the contest to start, next time i will drink more coffee

Great work!

I think this will help promote EL :rolleyes:

Very nice choice in music for it btw!

I don't even see why Luci was there though.. He wasnt in one of the teams that was participating, he was there for one reason, to break peoples stuff.. It's lame.

And again not to be off topic, nice vid, and bad music like scarr said :rolleyes:

I don't even see why Luci was there though.. He wasnt in one of the teams that was participating, he was there for one reason, to break peoples stuff.. It's lame.

And again not to be off topic, nice vid, and bad music like scarr said :D

I applaud him for that.

I think Entropy means he applauded the fact that LuciferX came alone and didn't join up with the big groups, not the fact that he was using BRoD.

-Blee

That video was freaking awesome! The only thing is: it starts off to where the music is going to be great, but goes into something lame.(warheart>living dead beat) Though I guess it fits the video.

i wouldnt be suprised if lucifer won a price for being a dick..

You should have won tons of prices then before :D

But atleast 1 person did something 'cool', others like you scarr joined ELIT to not get killed. I bet you guys just joined another guild because you knew you couldn't win... In my opinion that's very very poor and lame too :)

Edited by Cycloonx

Ye, and a lot of folks joined ca$h for not being killed in the time of the contest, so...

Editted this post to prevent a flamewar.

Edited by Lorck