Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HeLLRaiZeR

Video of Pking Contest!

Allright, I hardcore cutted down the movie to get the best part. It's better to have five good minutes, than thirty that suck. I thought there would be more people, it was mainly ELIT vs CA$H that was worth seeing.

Video Google - Small filesize and modem friendly, but the quality leaves much to ask for.

I have uploaded the video as .wmv on Megaupload and Rapidshare. This one is in way better quality, but 48MB big.

RapidShare Download

MegaUpload Download

Video YouTube

Edited by HeLLRaiZeR

I watched the google video, the quality wasnt the greatets but i enjoyed every second of it. I like the arctic chim + giants fighting.

Hence why I uploaded it as a .wmv on those uploading sites. Try download it, it will be way clearer. I also have a 4GB raw thing at DVD quality if you're interested ;D

Downloading good quality movie atm. Watched the google one first. TBH, I find it very funny to see how many people swapped guild to ELIT, because they were afraid to face the summons.

-Blee

*EDIT*

My apologies to Radu, I said in the contest topic I'd come to let you kill me, but my internet was down yesterday, so I wasn't online.

Edited by BleedingSoul

Was afraid for some time that people wouldn't find it good, makes me very happy that you like it :P

is ok, kinda focused on only 2 forts, and effects in films of games aren't good, means its hard to see what going on, though there isnt much, just at beginning and abit in middle.

lol @ lucifer using brod

is ok, kinda focused on only 2 forts, and effects in films of games aren't good, means its hard to see what going on, though there isnt much, just at beginning and abit in middle.

lol @ lucifer using brod

Hard of me to be at all three spots on the same time.

yes, but only 2 forts were in the film. (the third was in for 5 sec at end, my bad :D)

good job otherwise

Edited by Zaer

Upload to www.youtube.com alot of people watch videos off there.

Awesome movie, good job.

P.S. who won the contest? I missed it.

Edited by JohnTheWarder

Nice movie, to bad u wasnt at evry place at the same time or u would had some nice extra fights.. u know what im saying dawg

to bad the music is poor, im not a rock fan :D

btw, with what program did you record, did it lagg? i tryed wraps, but it lagged me like shit yo

Nice movie, to bad u wasnt at evry place at the same time or u would had some nice extra fights.. u know what im saying dawg

to bad the music is poor, im not a rock fan :D

btw, with what program did you record, did it lagg? i tryed wraps, but it lagged me like shit yo

I use WME encoder and make it into XviD. I have 1GB ram so the computer itself doesn't lagg. The picture gets a little "choppy" but that is because I lowered the recording FPS to shrink the filesize.

Nice one! I like the song. :D

It looks great! Too bad i couldn't be there.

I noticed there were only 2 guilds, but a lot of people had just temporarily joined one of the guilds to avoid the summons. I never saw so many people in ELIT guild before :D

So when can we vote for the winners? Or is that Ents job?

wasnt there but nice event, but some BROD noobs like luci and so ruining the whole event, like everytime.

GJ luci :P

Nice job, only the greyed out parts are überugly. But overall job is quite nice :)

Edit: Next time you upload to RS or MU, better rar or zip the file so you save some mb :P

Edited by Cycloonx

Nice video, and good music! \0/