Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Knuckles

Tinysniper

Basically..

Was in KF, 2on1 me against Atlantis & OMG, killed Atlantis, and dropped COL + Other Stuff, but befor I could diss OMG Tiny came and took the bag, I managaed to flee and get him, but he got away with alot of it, apart from the COL..

Just watch out if he is near. I also gave him many chances to return the stuff, he said no, he got himself a red tag, and a top of my PK list.

He's a lil wee prick too.

I got challenged by Spearman10 and I killed him and tinysniper attacked me and I harmed him. Good. Dead.

pm from tinysniper =

oops misclick, I thought you was spearman10, I though you died.

YEAH F* right mate! You had destroyed. I can't help but feel that they work together.

What guild is this lil shitbag from again? I might be venturing into 'mage-pk' market.

OoA.

Worst part was I had about 23hp and 11 mana so I didnt get his bag either ;)

Guest ohmygod

Basically..

Was in KF, 2on1 me against Atlantis & OMG, .........

Name change or another alt? ;)

If id known it was you i would have not gone to train again and come back to watse more of your rosts :(

Basically..

Was in KF, 2on1 me against Atlantis & OMG, killed Atlantis, and dropped COL + Other Stuff, but befor I could diss OMG Tiny came and took the bag, I managaed to flee and get him, but he got away with alot of it, apart from the COL..

Just watch out if he is near. I also gave him many chances to return the stuff, he said no, he got himself a red tag, and a top of my PK list.

What goes around comes around :o

yeh he also scammed many ppl lol, he told some1 to sell him his char tinysniper,

what did he do? took the money and run like a lil *****

well, newb :D

lol magpie i never knew you had such a little potty mouth lol :D

Only to small scumbags such as the one featured in this thread. Normally, I'd treat others with a bit more respect.

tiny may have attack you magiepie but you had used harm to kill spearman10 after it was a ff

I'm curious as to why these idiots think that using Harm in fighting is considered Outlawish.

Besides, spearman10 is a known scammer in some circles.

Care to explain? :)

harming someone that u agreed to a ff with is outlawish, unless of course they pulled a weapon on u first or did some other outlawish act to u first, in that case it would be considered self defense.

Magpielee is in teh role of a mage, not a thermal serp weilding tit plate wearing fighter. If you want to ff a mage, than you should expect him to cast spells.

If you want to ff someone and they arent allowed spells (which would also include restore btw) then you should make sure you are BOTH only using body rests in advance. Was this teh case? If so then your arguement stands, if not then you have NO arguement.

Funny thing is Pye, I had just half recovered from a reset. My stats were like 22,24 pc with 80 health and wearing nothing then my skunk, Q-staff and moon med. The other two guys had tit short/s2e and full training gear. And Tinysniper attacked me when I had red health after spearman10 died (trying to catch me at my weakest).

If I'm guilty of being outlawish, then he must be satan himself.

I only suggest to those people who do FF/and or supporting the "omg-harming-in-ff-is-outlaw!" movement to use magic immunity. Or stop using restore (magic) yourself. :)

dude a ff fight is exacly the same as a normal fight, except u give the items back, so you may use anything to kill your enemy..

If you want to put in rules, u got to say them before you ff

besides ff is newbish and a waste of ingreds

Magpielee is in teh role of a mage, not a thermal serp weilding tit plate wearing fighter. If you want to ff a mage, than you should expect him to cast spells.

If you want to ff someone and they arent allowed spells (which would also include restore btw) then you should make sure you are BOTH only using body rests in advance. Was this teh case? If so then your arguement stands, if not then you have NO arguement.

YES VERY GOOD POINT