Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
darkdante

PLEASE HELP ME

Hi yes i had a namechange this is Bane i was DarkDante i cant log in why pls help:( i have broke no rules if its the thing with helga i have broke no rule rule 4 do not give out your password once you have givn out your password to anyoneeven for the purpose of charecter sharing you relenquish all rights to that character. Eternal Lands is not responcible for the return of your charecter or account, or for the actions of your charactar once you have disclosed your password :/some 1 pls hepl me i get noi message no bar no nothing wheni type my name and p[ass in

Hi yes i had a namechange this is Bane i was DarkDante i cant log in why pls help:( i have broke no rules if its the thing with helga i have broke no rule rule 4 do not give out your password once you have givn out your password to anyoneeven for the purpose of charecter sharing you relenquish all rights to that character. Eternal Lands is not responcible for the return of your charecter or account, or for the actions of your charactar once you have disclosed your password :/some 1 pls hepl me i get noi message no bar no nothing wheni type my name and p[ass in

ok but what about scamming and the fact that your ip was already banned and u just switched to another comp?

Illegal multiplaying when you emptied Helgas storage .... you can't have one character help another one of your own. That's rule in #5.

no i gave some 1 else the char check the last ip log i dont even have the cahr anymopre i gave 2 a friend i dont multi log i didnt want the char i gave 2 some1 else so am i banned?

Edited by urch

no i gave some 1 else the char check the last ip log i dont even have the cahr anymopre i gave 2 a friend i dont multi log i didnt want the char i gave 2 some1 else

Now that El, Know your a scammer do you think they want you playing the game and ruin it for others?

u know what not a scammer i broke no rule she gave me the pass

Read what I said, you broke a major rule when you transferred items from Helga to your self, that is illegal multiplaying.

BUT!! u still emptied her storage.....i mean Why The F*ck would u do that??!!?!?, she trusted u and u broke her trust shame on u, shame shame shame, friends arent supposed to fck up other friends lives..

***MODS FEEL FREE TO ERASE THIS POST*** (just wanted to say my opinion)***

Edited by Crimson

u know what not a scammer i broke no rule she gave me the pass

ok ,know your not trust worthy, and not honorable to give the character back. Your a outlaw, even if she gave u the password you took it 2 another level, and decide to empty the account, Getting around the rules, you didn't break the rules you just evil and doing evil things, why should EL let u back?

i gave the char 2 afriend so i no longer owned the char and he gave me the stuff i broke no rule masne if u can check the ip logs do it man im tellin u i broke no rules:\

im not sayn what i did was rite but i didnt break rules in doing so

Edited by urch

does your wife know u did this to me?

u know i'm gonna talk to her about this.

oh.. and you r still a *P*U*N*K*

So are u saying that because my character is "evil" i dont have the same rights as every other person in el i broke no rules i wasnt good but broke no rules....

Edited by urch

i gave the char 2 afriend so i no longer owned the char and he gave me the stuff i broke no rule masne if u can check the ip logs do it man im tellin u i broke no rules:\

im not sayn what i did was rite but i didnt break rules in doing so

You just admitted to giving the character to a friend so they could give you the contents of the storage... therefore you broke the multiplaying rule. And just confessed to it also.

this is unfair and unjust i wish 2 appeal my termination and challenge the decision made by learner i broke no rule just cause my char is evil in nature dont mean i dont get the same rihts as every 1 who plays this game!

Using a third party middleman to receive goods is still illegal multiplaying, breaking rule 5.

Being a troublemaker is also breaking rule 25. Not like this is the first time you were a troublemaker either.

Appealed, looked at, you will remain locked.