Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Killerlamb

10 reasons...

Please not this is not an offense on anyone's religion.

I'd rather eat shit than see Passions of the Christ.

10.I HATE MEL GIBSON

9.It's not funny

8.I'm an athiest

7.Eating shit is free

6.Eating shit takes 5 minutes

5.Shit looks like chocolate

4.Mmmm...shit *ULGH*

3.Passion of the Christ is based on a Nickleback Music Video

2.I can pick up shit and act like it's Mr. Hanky before I eat

1.Violence and language should ONLY be pointless FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITMOTHAFUCKA

I heard the movies all in hebrew or something like that...

I learned my lesson from crouching tiger hidden dragon... I don't care to see it, it was all based on reversed hype to me, just a demi-complex way of reaching to rebellion based mind frames. It's very ironic. They probably doubled the ammount of people that would of normally gone to see the movie.

I guess they figured if it worked for Eminem then it could work for Mel.

For once I agree with you.

Seen that movie, and it's by FAR the worst movie I seen on the teahtres in the last 10 years! Do NOT go see it!

Well, if you like absolutely pointless violence, go see The Passion of Christ. You'll love it.

Basically, in the movie, they kick Jesus' ass in all kind of ways imaginable (ok, I guess they could have made it worse). Just violence for the sake of violence.

they kick Jesus' ass in all kind of ways imaginable

*Runs to cinema* Yeehaaa, nh anyway the film looks crap so i aint gonna see it, i dont watch religous films

Mel's purpose for the movie was to touch christians and non-christians alike... but the only thing it touched was my stomach.

I felt like I was about to vomit when they brought out the nine-tails. Talk about explict violent and gore. OMG... that was.. ugh.

::hacking::

:x

i really enjoyed the movie it had a great meaning behind it the whole time through it i just kept thinknign about the wrongs things i have done in life be cause of what he had to go through to forgive them

I was thinking that he diserved each and every hit, because it's his (and his father's) fault that we are so fucked up.

That's a bit unfair. That's like saying everytime someone is an asshole in EL, it's your fault because you made the game.

I didn't create the players

No, but you make the rules that they have to live by. Your rules include that scamming and doing other "bad" things are ok to do. Therefore, by giving people that choice, you are responsible for everything they do, by your logic.

Sure, scamming and PKing are ok, because they make the game more fun. But I doubt that you can compare the magnitude of scamming someone in EL to the magnitude of someone killing an entire familly, or, worse, condamning entire countries to endless terror.

Besides, since I did not define the players, the way god did when he created the man, I don't think you can compare me with Jehova.

Sure, scamming and PKing are ok, because they make the game more fun. But I doubt that you can compare the magnitude of scamming someone in EL to the magnitude of someone killing an entire familly, or, worse, condamning entire countries to endless terror.

Besides, since I did not define the players, the way god did when he created the man, I don't think you can compare me with Jehova.

Of course it's a terrible analogy and doesn't hold up, you're avoiding the point that I was making. I don't think you can say that just because people are allowed to mess up, that it's God's fault when they do. Without that, we'd all be sitting on IP macro harvesting flowers, metaphorically speaking. And yes, that's a bad analogy too :D

That's what I don't understand, why do people think that without evil, and our ability to do evil things there is no progress?

Imagine all the wonders we humans could do if we wouldn't invest anything in the war industry, if we'd have a perfect communism, etc.