Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeith

Client Download

Please no, some people are fine with bittorrent, no matter what file they get 100kb/s, but no matter what for me I ALWAYS get 1kb/s, i usually average around 200kb/s on other downloads though =/

There's also a host of people that do know bit torrent. These could get if from torrent while other people get if from your site. At least it would lower your bandwidth....

Please no, some people are fine with bittorrent, no matter what file they get 100kb/s, but no matter what for me I ALWAYS get 1kb/s, i usually average around 200kb/s on other downloads though =/

maybe firewall, or not good proxy/gateway...

If one of you would create a torrent thingy, for EL, I'll put the link on the website. But EL is not that popular yet, so I don't think many people will have the client anyway...

I'm willing to setup a mirror of EL for the downloads, but since there are five mirros already I don't know if it is needed.

Recently we bought eternal-lands.net and I found a webhostign that claims to give unlimited bandwidth. I mean UNLIMLIMITED not UNLIMITED*

I even e-mailed and asked, and they said it has no limits, as long as I don't put warez, or spam, etc.

The main mirror is that site, I am curious if they can hold true to their promise..