Eternal Lands Official Forums
Kirianthis

Something wrong with the Taverns

This is the best idea thats been on the suggestion forum for a long time...:)

I am not a PKer so normally i stay away from PK areas, but tavern brawl got my attention.

This is really cool idea, I love it.

Most importantly food point loss is funny. All are equally matched.

I will suggest each hit should cause 1-5 damage in FP based on attacker and defenders phy and con attributes. So minimum 9 punches needed to down even the weakest one and in 45 punches even most strongest is down.

Also after FP is gone player should be unable to fight back and with another attribute going down like Health should be thrown out of tavern as death.

We may also put entry charge (cover charge maybe get a free drink or something for this) on the bar and happy hour for free entry. So this will cost money to enter. Also a Coat check to check in your stuff while you enjoy stuff.

This is really cool.

Edited by darky

I say that there should be certain items like broken beer bottles and chairs that can be spawned constantly in taverns and used as weapons only on this day for the bar fights.

Mugwump slides in vomit puddle, lands on face, loses 15 Groove-X points. Love it! :icon13:

Mugwump slides in vomit puddle, lands on face, loses 15 Groove-X points. Love it! :icon13:

LoL??? groove x points???

Hilarious idea, could be a bit out of control, but hilarious :)

perhaps it could be multi-attack and fists only without armor, and would be limited only to one half of the bar that's away from the enterance and bartender (so you can buy of course)

If you get killed (knocked out) in a bar perhaps instead of winding up in hell, you respawn outside of the bar with 5hp, no items lost except perhaps your lvl*3 in gold that was in your inv

Edited by TheComet

The Idea is awesome :) I like the idea of getting a black eye after you get knocked out :D I liked redsox's idea as well... however some people may take it just ONE step too far if they start smashing beer bottles and chairs over peoples heads... :dry:

armor and weapon could be suppressed when walking into a tavern (as in they are still worn but are not shown and have no effect).

as for using bottles as weapons, should be a nice way to get rid of excess bottles of wine, ale and beer i guess ;)

hmm, throw in a drinking animation when using a bottle in inventory or something :)

if made generic enough it could even be used when fighting and drinking a potion (may need a bottle and potion model that can show up in hand).