Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
darkundy

Hacked

Hi,

I hear from my friend Zillion that he was banned. Why?

He is a very good friend yes, but he didn't had my pass, I swear.

I have no idea how the hacker getted my pass, but I really wont my char back B)

Zillion knew my pass and trained my char (not much). I trust him 100%, and I also knew 100% that he didn't hacked me.

The story that he told was correct, at the moment of hacking he was training my char. So, another player breaked my pass (cause only he knew it, and that is very the truth) at the moment that zill was on my char.

So first you swear he didn't have your pass, then you admit he had your pass. And he swears on his mother's head that he didn't change the password, yet the new password is very similar to his own.

And I was born yesterday.

I can explaine that too. I readed the rules and I saw that if a person had your pass, mods wouldn't help. Like I see now...so I tried to say that no person new it (there is my big mistake numer 1).

That the pass of my char was similar to that of Zillion is only cause when Zill saw the hacker was on, he tried to change the pass very quickly, so that the hacker had to log off and after that not couldn't login.

That's the only reason.

So, Zillion was so kind that he was training my char, then he saw that there was an hacker online, then he tried to save my character by changing the password, (but to bad he was to late) then he didn't lied any word and now his character is banned.

Please, It's al true what I'm saying (really now...:s)

Well, the password was changed only once, not twice. So the 'hacker' changed the password to a password similar to the one your friend, Zillion, has.

And according to our little logs, there was no one else from that IP.

Regardless, I tend to be unhappy when people lie to me, especially if they swear they don't. It makes me not trust anything they say from that point on. You know that saying, full me once, shame on you. Full me twice, shame on me.

Out of curiousity, did Zillion tell his mother that he swore on her head and lied?

i don't think darkundy is like bad for EL community, he's a nice guy, zillion probably is too..

this thing is so complicated; but what if there WAS a hacker, it would all make more sense

Entropy; can you check the adresses from where the Darkundy was last playing, and if it's the same a Zillion's they were lying. But if it isn't they were(for the most part), telling the truth and darkundy WAS really hacked.

btw; dont ever give away your password. B)

i don't think darkundy is like bad for EL community, he's a nice guy, zillion probably is too..

this thing is so complicated; but what if there WAS a hacker, it would all make more sense

Entropy; can you check the adresses from where the Darkundy was last playing, and if it's the same a Zillion's they were lying. But if it isn't they were(for the most part), telling the truth and darkundy WAS really hacked.

btw; dont ever give away your password. B)

Well, duh.

That was the first thing I checked, and it's the same IP Zillion's been using for quite a while.

ent, please i hope ur in a good mood now B)

think about ur decision plz, i never beg like this usually but give them a last chance.

zill sweared on his mother, thats bad, but he was in a situation where he decided to lie.

plz accept their apologies and unbann em, even if it sounds stupid.

trust them the last time, thx,

Angel

Why did I lied to you? Cause I was affraid that mods wouldn't help me...But now I see what I achieved: I made you angry at us, I achieved that Dark's AND Zill's chars are banned, I achieved that you don't believe anymore what I'm saying.

So, again. A provement that being honest is the most fair thing there is...

I'm really sorry, I don't know how to say...

But Zill tried to save my char! If you say that my pass is changed only once, then It was only cause the hacker was first, and when Zill tried to change it he didn't knew the "new" pass, so offcourse he couldn't changed it too.

Unbann Zillion please... I made you angry, Everything went wrong, maybe I lose a friend....pff

Edited by darkundy

Well, I would have unbanned them if they would have apologized by now. But as you can see from this thread, they didn't. Sure, they might post after this message and say how sorry they are, but I believe if they really were sorry, they would have apologized by now, no?

Its strange like some people dont get the point. That occurs a lot on the job, a guy swear that do not visit some site, and even when u check squid log and show the datetime for him, still keeps denying... lol

But Zill tried to save my char! If you say that my pass is changed only once, then It was only cause the hacker was first, and when Zill tried to change it he didn't knew the "new" pass, so offcourse he couldn't changed it too.

Unbann Zillion please... I made you angry, Everything went wrong, maybe I lose a friend....pff

You still don't get it, do you? There was no 'hax0r' changing the password, it was ONLY your good friend that changed the password. My logs don't lie, or do they?

Well, I would have unbanned them if they would have apologized by now. But as you can see from this thread, they didn't. Sure, they might post after this message and say how sorry they are, but I believe if they really were sorry, they would have apologized by now, no?

I did, but we posted together..so you couldn't saw it first... And Zillion has no account on this forum but I know, and that he told me, he's sorry to.

Anyway, If you don't wonna unbann us, We can understand it, offcourse...but It's so bad B)

Its strange like some people dont get the point. That occurs a lot on the job, a guy swear that do not visit some site, and even when u check squid log and show the datetime for him, still keeps denying... lol

Well, yeah, people never do bad things. It's always their brother, coworker, office plants, etc.

Well, yeah, people never do bad things. It's always their brother, coworker, office plants, etc.

I don't say that I didn't made mistaces...I told it already 10 times maybe. I was wrong and I'm sorry.

(Im Dutch and I don't understand it all very good) so of the logs...I didn't knew that srry....

You still don't get it, do you? There was no 'hax0r' changing the password, it was ONLY your good friend that changed the password. My logs don't lie, or do they?

The only password change was from Zillion, the only accesses to darkundy in the last week were from you and Zillion, and both of you have lied to Entropy about different things! Pissing off the creator is not a survivable action!

The only password change was from Zillion, the only accesses to darkundy in the last week were from you and Zillion, and both of you have lied to Entropy about different things! Pissing off the creator is not a survivable action!

Ok, sorry, I believe you all (offcourse I do, you're the God)...but I can't get that...Did Zillion lied to me then?

I trust him, still do...but if the accesses were only from Zill and me...so he lied to me? B)

Edited by darkundy

they didnt apologize, but i would like to have zillion post his own view of situation here.

cause atm it seems like ur talking the biggest shit ever darkundy.

Zillion should create an account here, and should tell the whole truth.

Darkundy u better stop writing more and more lies... u change ur oppinion 5 times in 4 seconds...

they didnt apologize, but i would like to have zillion post his own view of situation here.

cause atm it seems like ur talking the biggest shit ever darkundy.

Zillion should create an account here, and should tell the whole truth.

Darkundy u better stop writing more and more lies... u change ur oppinion 5 times in 4 seconds...

Euhm...I don't.... I'm telling now already for a long time that It was me who was wrong,....I apologized...Look some posts up...BEFORE the pots where Entrophy's telling that I don't...

PS: I would ask Zill to create account here....

EDIT 2: But if the thing's that Entrophy and Learner are telling are true (and normally they are....:)) did Zillion lied to me then?

Edited by darkundy

well i can understand how u feel they both lied to you :dry:

but i know their situation they trained very long with their chars and also spent money on races and so,

i would ask u to maybe think about giving them a warning like both pkable or so.

they will rly miss their chars and the money/time they spent for them.

thx for listening, Angel.

What kind of message would I send to people if I unban them? That it is OK to hack eachother, multiplay, and swear on their mother's head that they didn't do it?

Right on Ent make an example of them serves them right..Swearing on their mothers to save thier own ass and liying to you

..they deserve what you give them.. :)

i actually agree with mufossa, u cant lie and expect to not be punished, and lieing to someone who has a record of almost if not everything that happens in game is a really bad idea, if a guild member of mine lied to me they would not be let back in due to lack of trust. i stand behind Entropy on this one, think of this game as his guild. hes not letting you back in due to the loss of trust.

this is and will be my only post on this thread, im not going to keep it going.

darkundy even offered that he could swear not giving the pass away.

can't call it a smart move....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wer einmal lügt, dem glaubt nicht, auch wenn er nun die Wahrheit spricht.

Mods and admin have access to clear text player passwords?
actually, it'd be server admin... which means probably only learner and entropy... who, if they wanted, could easily change the server to trap passwords even if they were encrpyted before being saved... they can do anything to client and server, so by playing EL, you've already said you trust them

OMGzors Entropy stole my account!

like that's gonna happen..

Hell - if people are willing to give their passwords to

office plants
I can hardly see the point in worrying about Entropy and Learner seeing it.. You think they're gonna steal your twigs? Have you never been on the test server when Entropy drops millions of GC at beam and says 'spend wisely'?

Oh I accept a level of trust is required, particularly that things like password traps aren't being used (and I don't imagine for a moment that anything like that is happening on the EL server)

I suppose I have issue with the passwords remaining in clear text on the server (if that is the case). Just seems odd, thats all. Can't really see a reason for it.

Just curious :)

PS I didn't intend to convey any sense of malpractice or possible deceit. I was just genuinely curious.

Edited by Spleenfeeder